PDA

View Full Version : While we're on the subject of prejudice

The SSK
4th Feb 2009, 21:24
This bishop bloke, William Richardson, or is it Richard Williamson?

Anyway, he was the one who was excommunicated, but now he's communicated again, only he's been told he can't carry on bishoping until he agrees to admit that the Nazis had gas chambers, and the death toll amongst the Jews was more than the two or three hundred thousand that he claims.

Seems he has some other strong ideas as well, like women shouldn't go to college or university and should only wear skirts and not trousers or shorts. Oh, and he thinks that 9/11 was the work of the US Government.

The thing is, I know he posts on Jet Blast, but I can't work out which one he is.

unstable load
5th Feb 2009, 00:39
Sounds to me like he's supporting the wrong flag religion-wise with views like that.

con-pilot
5th Feb 2009, 00:48
The thing is, I know he posts on Jet Blast, but I can't work out which one he is.

I have a really good guess. :E

henry crun
5th Feb 2009, 03:17
Come on Con, don't keep us in suspenders.

BlueDiamond
5th Feb 2009, 06:07
At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious ... if you don't know who he is, how can you possibly know he posts on jet Blast?? :confused: Or is it one of those "someone told me" things?

sisemen
5th Feb 2009, 07:02
C'mon Keef - fess up. Or it might Alloa Akbar - he sounds a bit taliban-ish

Crosshair
5th Feb 2009, 08:10
Con-Pilot:

Do people ever call you Air-Con?

That is all. Thank you.

Loose rivets
5th Feb 2009, 08:25
Seems he has some other strong ideas as well, like women shouldn't go to college or university and should only wear skirts

Well, he's not all bad then:}

Bushfiva
5th Feb 2009, 08:34
He's gone through his entire career with those around him thinking "he's got some odd ideas but he's a nice guy really". You'd imagine a "wot gas?" guy would have been weeded out long before he made bishop.

Storminnorm
5th Feb 2009, 09:06
I used to work with a chap known to one and all
as the Vicar, because he was always preaching
to the rest of us.
I hadn't heard from him for a few years, but met
someone that still works with him.
I asked him how the vicar was doing, he said "Oh,
you mean the Bishop?" He's been promoted.
Happy Days! :ok:

FlyMD
5th Feb 2009, 09:15
Con-Pilot:

That is all. Thank you.

It almost fits, doesn't it? Air-Con, However, is associated mostly with the blowing of cold air...:)

Devlin Carnet
5th Feb 2009, 13:18
Seems he has some other strong ideas as well, like women shouldn't go to college or university and should only wear skirts

That would cause a few goose pimples up top me thinks.

Scrubbed
5th Feb 2009, 13:28
...only if it's plucked.

airship
5th Feb 2009, 13:29
Excommunication - isn't that basically the same thing as, uhmmm, divorce...?! :rolleyes: Ohh, I get it. It's alright when a man-Pope divorces (sorry, excommunicates) another man-bishop or priest or whatever. I'm getting the hang of it I believe. Is that a highly-inflammable gas I smell or did I just fart? :confused:

G-ALAN
5th Feb 2009, 14:06
women shouldn't go to college or university and should only wear skirts and not trousers or shorts

I very strongly disagree with these extreme views! Fat ones should wear trousers ;)

con-pilot
5th Feb 2009, 18:16
Con-Pilot:

That is all. Thank you.

No, you're welcome.

brickhistory
5th Feb 2009, 19:45
However, is associated mostly with the blowing of cold air...

Indeed. I would think the musty vaults of many of the Swiss banks holding so much Holocaust gold, perhaps even one with Mr. Raztenberger's (sp?) name, are quite cold.

And who did design the Guards' uniforms?

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Beatriz Fontana
5th Feb 2009, 21:19
like women shouldn't go to college or university

Bugger.

Fontana. BSc, MA, PhD candidate.

FlyMD
5th Feb 2009, 22:04
Indeed. I would think the musty vaults of many of the Swiss banks holding so much Holocaust gold
Aw, come on, Bricky, you're just jealous cuz all you yanks are so broke you're having to sell your gold teeth... I can get you a good price, btw :}

And who did design the Guards' uniforms?
Who do you think? The pope, of course... "Qui paie commande", a saying you will soon get to know intimately in relation to your new chinese masters..

Keef
5th Feb 2009, 23:27
C'mon Keef - fess up
Sorry, my lips (and my keyboard) are sealed...

The SSK
6th Feb 2009, 09:59
Fontana. BSc, MA, PhD candidate.

Just for you, Beatriz
The illustrious Bishop is quoted as saying:
"A woman can do a good imitation of handling ideas, but then she will not be thinking properly as a woman. Did this lawyeress check her hairdo before coming into court? If she did, she is a distracted lawyer. If she did not, she is one distorted woman."

al446
6th Feb 2009, 10:30
Tryin to guess who he posts as but spoilt for choice. He is obviously deluded about the women/university thing, if they didn't go who would serve in the refectory?

Hat, coat, I'm going.