View Full Version : Hainan Airlines

Aussie
4th Feb 2009, 16:20
Gday guys,

Trying to find some info on Hainan airlines. They are currently looking for ERJ 145 FOs and Capt, any expats flying there able to tell me a little more? ANy info appreciated.

Cheers

Aussie
5th Feb 2009, 09:42
Anyone, anything???????

Aussie
8th Feb 2009, 08:43
Still searching for info, anyone even heard of anyone else working there? ANything?

l8starter
8th Feb 2009, 21:21
Hi Aussie,

Search in the South East Asia forum, there's some stuff there. Things didn't work out for me so might see you there ! ?

Rgds,

L8.

Aussie
9th Feb 2009, 22:28
Hey mate, thanks for the heads up...

I just saw the add on flight global, and am interested in some more details myself.. you got anything else???

PM me if easier.

cheers

iseul
11th Feb 2009, 03:20
Try Eon Aviation Corporation Limited (http://www.Eonaviationasia.com) they are an agency in China ran by ex-pat pilots in Asia.(one of the owners flies at my company) They might be able to tell you more about Hainan. Are your sure its Hainan recruiting for the EMB or is it GCE in Tianjin which is a sub company of Hainan.

l8starter
11th Feb 2009, 09:33
It is indeed Grand China Express, WASINC is the only other agency that I've seen offering contracts - wasn't aware of Eon, so thanks for that.

Aussie, nothing else for me mate. Paramount in India saying they'll type rate experienced peple, but I'll believe when I see it. The world's fallen off a cliff, and I feel like I'm about to join it, parachute anybody ? :-P

Cheers,

L8.

Aussie
11th Feb 2009, 16:11
OK, thanks mate, check ya PMs!

peterpilot07
15th Feb 2009, 11:39
Hey Aussie..

I was also thinking about checking it out..I still dont know what to believe, and I guess I`m not desperate enough (yet) so at the moment I dont think I will try it (it was also on the 737), but surely its the same conditions..check out this link..found it under shanghai airline stuff http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/352059-hainan-airlines-hna-hu-recruitment-update.html

this guy has posted loads...good stuff..hope it`ll help some..

maybe we`ll see ya..

ciao

Aussie
15th Feb 2009, 13:08
Hey mate, iam not out of work yet, but preping for it!!!

THanks for the info!

Cheers