PDA

View Full Version : EK Chief Cabin Crew or Manager

IFLy4Free
3rd Feb 2009, 15:45
It is my understanding that the head of cc at EK was formerly with RJ...way back when.

Can anyone give me his name.... I have a photo or two from 1981 that I would gladly post...he is wearing speedos!

flapsforty
3rd Feb 2009, 16:02
Ms/Mr IFLy4Free, please do not post pictures of people* here unless you have their prior consent and can provide written proof of same to the site's owners.
Thank you.

* = wearing speedos???? :eek:

IFLy4Free
3rd Feb 2009, 16:25
All I care about is the name...and since the person agreed to pose for the photo, I own the rights to the photo. And yes, speedos! Other photos have been posted of uniforms, aircraft etc.... I did not say that I would post it....just that I could!!!!

Scrubbed
4th Feb 2009, 07:44
If you know who it is, why do you have to ask his name?

What's that word for people who try to hide behind legalese when they want to pull off some c*** act but really have no idea what they're talking about???

Oh yeah..... TO55ER!!!

CallBell
4th Feb 2009, 08:06
person agreed to pose for the photo, I own the rights to the photo

I think owning the rights to a photo means it can't be used without your permission, which is very different to you being able to do what you please with it. I would strongly take Flapsforty's advice here.

[QUOTE][/I have a photo or two from 1981 that I would gladly post...he is wearing speedosQUOTE]

All this means is you are in possession of this photograph. It may be that you didn't even take the picture. In which case you wouldn't have "rights" to the photo or anyone's image on it.

VS-LHRCSA
4th Feb 2009, 09:31
In 1981, it would have been difficult to give your consent to have your picture published on the internet. From what I understand, this is a British website, so the laws governing this sort of thing may be different to what you have in the States. Might be best to do as instructed by the Moderator in this instance.