PDA

View Full Version : Alwafeer Air Recruitment

Mr.White
3rd Feb 2009, 13:23
Hi there!
Does any body knows about benefits,roster,paycheck. It doesnt say in the web page.

Someone working for Alwafeer all ready?

Tks
Mr.White:ok:

Seymour Skinner
5th Feb 2009, 08:23
I could be wrong but I don't think this airline actually exists as yet. They've been advertising for a long time for crews but the aircraft types keep changing - first it was A320 and 737NG then it was A330 and now I believe it's the 777 and 744. Wait and see I guess....

mutt
5th Feb 2009, 14:06
The ad in a local newspaper is looking for 747-400/777/A330 crews.... I'm so glad that they decided on their fleet type!

They should have an AOC by the summer..... 2009, that it....

Mutt

Petrovsky
7th Feb 2009, 04:26
Fleet type decided....... I doubt it. Maybe that is the cause of the AOC delay....

Cabin Safety
8th Feb 2009, 16:40
Hello Mr. White

I'v got some details of the Cabin Crew package....I can tell you that Alwafeer Air pay more than any other Airlines in Saudi Arabia or Gulf region.

Wish you luck

Cabin Safety
1st Mar 2009, 17:58
NEWS ....NEWS...

Alwafeer Air is starting crew interviews during the first week of March 2009 in Jeddah.

mutt
1st Mar 2009, 18:47
in Jeddah

Wonderful news..... but who can attend?

Mutt

Mr.White
1st Mar 2009, 22:24
Anybody flying right now at alwafeer that can share his-her experience about living, package, and staff running the airline????

There is not too much info in their web. CABIN SAFETY, could you share more info for those that wanna go......?

Tks!!
Mr.White:ok:

Cabin Safety
2nd Mar 2009, 16:09
Dear Mutt,
The interviews running now in one of Jeddah's hotels is for those who have applied earlier and ARE available in Jeddah to attend :D. there would probably be plans for more interviews - in jeddah or in other places - in the future...but I'm not sure yet:ugh:

Dear mr. white,
nobody flies on Alwafeer ..NO aircraft yet, romurs arround here suggest May on June 2009. to the best of my knowledge, Alwafeer people are working hard on multible tasks of building up the airlines and they are surely on the right track.

regards

mutt
2nd Mar 2009, 16:53
I'm in a curious mood again....... :) Can you answer the following questions...

1: How many of their management have experience in running a "COMMERCIAL" airline?
2: How many of their management have the SVA pension as a safety net to fall back on?

Mutt

Cabin Safety
2nd Mar 2009, 17:25
and I am in an Open-Minded mood ....as ever :)

the answer to both questions is........

I don't know...and I wish I do.

both questions - however, are legitimate..but I wish that you've used How Good reather than How Many :hmm: ..it's QUALITY & COMMITMENT that counts....as you know.

best regards

Mr.White
2nd Mar 2009, 17:33
Cabin Safety, Tks for the info.

On the other hand what can you say about living in Jeddah, I mean quality of living, expensive????, schools??, what to do on free days???????

Cabin Safety
2nd Mar 2009, 17:44
you're welcome Mr. white.

a lot of info has been published here about living Jeddah.. using the search feature is highly recommend ..I remember reading a good topic written by Mutt some weeks ago in another thread.

personally, being a saudi citizen living in jeddah all my life, I don't think I'm a good source of particular info for expats. some other people here in this forum as much better in this matter.

wish you the best

John d
3rd Jul 2009, 11:47
im currently in jeddah, do u guys think they will hire male non saudi cabin crew
pls mail me for infos [email protected]

ar-nizam
18th Aug 2009, 06:12
Hi
Does anyone know contact number for alwafeer air?

Thanks

rafidah
4th Jan 2010, 04:52
hi..

does anybody know when is their next intake n interview in malaysia..??
i've made an on9 application..but i do not receive any response yet..anybody know..??

regards
rafidah

obrkcj
7th Jan 2010, 11:43
Anybody working at Alwafeer air as Cabin Crew? Please share your experience regarding the recruitment and medicals. Thanks for the info.

fruityPCH
19th Jan 2010, 04:47
hey rafidah

I already submitted my CV through online application but that was about 2 months ago. Until now still no news from them. I received an automated receipt notification that does not require a reply. And if selected, they will contact you in due course through your email with a time and a venue for your interview. Still waiting fro them to reply. Do u receive any?

rafidah
29th Jan 2010, 05:31
hi fruity..

i'm sorry for the late reply..
no..i havent receive any notification yet..i hope to hear from them soon..
so, till now do hear anything bout their interview..??

EY763ER
6th Feb 2010, 06:01
Anyone know what the latest is with Al wafeer?
any more a/c?
any more flights?
any info would be helpful.

slatanmhor
27th Feb 2010, 13:01
Hi all,

Does anybody know if this company is still in existence??? Their web page down for weeks...

Applied to them Dec 2009 but havent heard anything back from them as yet.

D:confused:

TheAnimal
14th Dec 2010, 12:18
yea the company office is in jeddah but i dodnt know exactly where it is !! by the way next wek i will go to check there office cuz one of my friend told me its near NHS office so i gonna check it there and will update you for sure :)