PDA

View Full Version : A bit of fun

rat patrol
3rd Feb 2009, 04:08
FOR IMMEDIATE DISSEMINATION TO ALL
Civil Aviation Act 2008
Amendment 8 December 2008
Tabling of Directions or notices of the Minister

69:123, (1) No pilot, or pilots or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of the pilot or pilots, may try, or attempt to try, or make, or attempt to make, or attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part, of the herein mentioned Civil Aviation Act.2008, Civil Aviation Regulations or Civil Aviation Orders, except as authorised by the Minister or a person authorised by or inspected by the Minister.

(2) If the pilot or group of associated pilots becomes aware or realises, or detects, or discovers, or finds that he, or she, or they, are, or have been beginning to understand the Civil Aviation Act 2008. Civil Aviation Regulations or Civil Aviation Orders, They must immediately, within three (3) days, notify the Minister in Writing.

(3) Upon receipt of the above mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the Minister will immediately re-write the Civil Aviation Act 2008, The Civil Aviation Regulations or the Civil Aviation Orders in such a manner as to eliminate any further comprehension hazards.:eek:

(4)The Minister may at his or her opinion, require the offending pilot, or pilots, to attend remedial instruction in the Civil Aviation Act 2008, The Civil Aviation Regulations, or the Civil Aviation Orders until such time that the pilot or pilots, are too confused to be capable of understanding anything.:ugh:
:E;)
Cheers
Rat

the wizard of auz
3rd Feb 2009, 04:17
sounds about right. Seen it in slightly differing versions....... this one must be the latest version by the looks of it. Someone should send it to the local FOI. :E

Fark'n'ell
3rd Feb 2009, 04:29
Plagiarism mate. Nothing other than that.
You nicked that lot from the NZCAA.:ok:

rat patrol
3rd Feb 2009, 04:33
Plagiarism mate. Nothing other than that.
You nicked that lot from the NZCAA.http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Mate I was just going through some old notes from 1990 when I found it on a crumpled bit of paper just changed the dates.:E:E
Cheers
Rat

Fark'n'ell
3rd Feb 2009, 05:01
Rat

The wankers in CAA on this side of the ditch want to stop single engine helios landing at hospitals because an engine might stop.In my 41 yrs involvment with aviation I cannot recall one incident where a member of the public on the ground has been injured (fatally or otherwise) from an engine failure in a helicopter.

Cheers,
Fark:*