PDA

View Full Version : Beware..D!ckheads on the M23 Surrey / Sussex Border

JB007
3rd Dec 2000, 02:31
My apologies for moaning..but this has really p!ssed me off...

I was driving down the M23 towards LGW/Brighton last night to be greeted by someones practical joke of rolling a HGV size tire from behind bushes near the hard shoulder in front of my car.

Needless to say it has made somewhat of a mess.!!!

I spoke to the police this morning who told me i'm not the only person to report such an act.

So, please, anyone going to work late at LGW or passing about 1 mile north of the LGW junction where there is a Stock Car Racing circuit and, apparantly, an abundance of tires, I recommend you dirve in the fast lane, especially if your riding a motorbike or you have a car equivalent of a Lotus Elise....because mines in a bit of a mess!!

Cheers

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.

mik
3rd Dec 2000, 13:58
How much interest did the police show in this case of attempted murder/manslaughter?

Sensible
4th Dec 2000, 11:58
I'm afraid that such incidents are not at all rare in that particular area. When the yobs tire of that game (pun intended) they drop stones and other debris off the bridge through windscreens!

What_does_this_button_do?
4th Dec 2000, 17:29
Just be thankful they are not at the threshold of a runway launching firework rockets at your airplane!

Doors to Automatic
4th Dec 2000, 19:10
I don't imagine this will have attracted any attention from the police. After all you weren't speeding and your MOT was probably up to date.

John Farley
4th Dec 2000, 21:40
Many thanks for the info

Sorry about your Elise. Glad it was not much worse

JF

ZK-NSJ
18th Jan 2001, 13:00
i would go down to the threshold of the runway and let off fireworks at those little
bastards, the 200gr 9mm variety.

Biggles Flies Undone
18th Jan 2001, 19:46
JB007 sorry to hear about the jam jar. Let me know if you need a lift to the Jolly Tanners ;)

JB007
19th Jan 2001, 21:49
Cheers BFU,

Will be in touch !!!!

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.