PDA

View Full Version : Menzies at BRS

paul51
2nd Feb 2009, 15:16
Could anybody tell me how Menzies are settling into the Easy jet contract and have they finished recruiting for Ramp staff.
How many staff came across from servisair and could anybody advise if it is likely that servisair will again recruit for what contracts they have left.
I applied for Menzies but my age must be against me I emailed the HR in London who said that he would get back to me but they didnt have the decency to even reply back to say you didnt get shortlisted or even you have an interview.At leaset Servisair kept in contact.
Hope its going well I would have liked to have got back to the ramp after a 5 year layoff from BA but there you go............Paul

tigger2k8
2nd Feb 2009, 22:58
had a few bad spots at the beginning with the change of protocol.. think there was a few who were unwilling/unmotivated to work the way Menzies wanted them to.. but think thats passed now as they have realised Menzies is their new employer... not servisair

theres internal notices flying around for BRS and STN i think, so theres still a few positions open, best way is to phone Menzies, as emails are generally pushed to the side.

jaycee10
10th Feb 2009, 19:16
They appear to be struggling with staffing levels, have heard that they have recruited or are recruiting up to a dozen ramp staff to make up shortfall. I am aware of at least one resignation from transferred staff. Would suggest your best bet would be to contact direct at Bristol.

jap1
12th Feb 2009, 10:26
Hi,Does anyone have the contact details for menzies at stansted please?