PDA

View Full Version : Dubai/Abu Dhabi Working visa/permit?

Hawksley
1st Feb 2009, 22:12
Hey Guys, Im considering looking at jobs in the middle east i was just wondering for the Dubai/Abu Dahbi regions what is involved in obtaining a working visa? I hear the do some type of background check, what is this to look for?

Thanks alot for you help.

DubaiExpat
1st Feb 2009, 22:26
There are several websites where you can get information on visa issues. Google "UAE VISA" and you should get some good pointers.

Just be very careful when you come here and keep in mind that people here ARE NOT HONEST. They will try to tell you that everything is perfect to get you to come to their country and work your ass off. Once you get here, everything they had promised and signed will not longer be the case.

By all means, stay away from Prestige Jet in Abu Dhabi. I kno wof 4 personal friends who have been screwed by this company. They will sweet talk you, special their Managing Director, Faris, which is the biggest scam artist of all. Just stay away from this company and do yourself a favor.

Goo luck and wish you the best in your journey to the Middle Liers...I mean East....

Hawksley
1st Feb 2009, 23:40
thatnks alot for the heads up! but more on the visa side of things do you know what they go through for a security check ect?