PDA

View Full Version : servisair bhx

wolves1968
1st Feb 2009, 11:18
does any body now if servisair at birmingham airport will have any vacancies this year as baggage handlers.:ok:

cliocraig
1st Feb 2009, 17:01
I sincerely doubt it. I work for Servisair at INV. Servisair have just lost a load of Flybe contracts around the UK (including at INV). They are laying off loads of staff because of the contract losses.

backtrack_32
1st Feb 2009, 17:29
Managed ti keep it here at LBA

TCX69
1st Feb 2009, 17:38
Servisair don't handle Flybe. at BHX. So unless people from other bases get offered positions BHX shouldn't be affected. Servisair at BHX now handle all the TOM combined flights as well as the new daily TK and more than likely US when it starts in May.

legalize
1st Feb 2009, 19:31
I doubt it as they are on the verge of losing a big contract!

wolves1968
1st Feb 2009, 19:33
what contracts that then

tigger2k8
1st Feb 2009, 23:03
best thing is to contact servisair end of feb / start of march as they will have a better idea as summer flights should be confirmed

tbh, it'll be hit and miss... i see many handling firms avoiding recruitment to save money...

gud luck

Capt Wannabe
2nd Feb 2009, 08:41
...as well as the new daily TK...

Actually TK handled by Swissport at BHX

Hez20
30th Mar 2009, 13:12
Does any one know if there are now any vacancies for baggage handlers with servis air at bhx? I was told there should be any one kno or heard any thing. Any baggage handlers out there who actually work with servis air at bhx?//:ok:

groundhogbhx
30th Mar 2009, 21:07
Have you tried contacting them or sending a CV? With the IT summer just around the corner there is always a chance of vacancies coming up that need filling at short notice, even if there is nothing this week it doesn't mean that recruitment has stopped.