PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Pilots

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 06:41
PLEASE NOTE: No One Need Compromise Their Identity - This is just a post to get interested pilots.

Hi,

I am currently researching, for a book that I'm writing.

I thought, I may as well try and post something here, as I know there are bound to be some pilots browsing this forum.

What I am wanting is current or retired airline or military pilots, who would be willing to answer about 30 questions for me. I would also be looking for a photo of the pilot in the cockpit or in uniform.

My contact information is:

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0407 613 203

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Best Wishes,

Logan Edwards

PS. Mods if you see a problem with this thread, please contact me before closing it down. Cheers :ok:

PyroTek
1st Feb 2009, 06:50
couldn't you see that the mods had a problem with the previous thread you posted?
http://www.pprune.org/d-g-general-aviation-questions/360234-pilots-wanted.html
Maybe you should ask them first???:ugh:

Spamming the same thing will probably only get you banned,...

Pyro:ok:

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 06:53
Thanks for your reply.

Hence the reason I took into account the mods concerns and covered them.

morno
1st Feb 2009, 07:33
Noooo, all you've done, is piss them right off now.

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 07:42
Well, I am not trying to or anything. Just trying to get in contact with some interested pilots to help me out.

Zoomy
1st Feb 2009, 07:51
I will for approx, AUD$4 000 000. I will even tell you about my first route.
Or the girl who asked to play with my joystick.

Yeah Right.

muddergoose
1st Feb 2009, 07:58
Your email address makes me suspicious. Who do you want to have "Fun and Games" with?:E

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 08:02
cmon guys.... i appreciate the sarcasm but i dont want to attract attention to the post as one to just stuff around in.

cheers

Keg
1st Feb 2009, 08:03
I'll vouch for Logan as being legit at what he wants to do. He's a Cadet Corporal in the Australian Air Force Cadets.

I've seen his questions and they'll require some considerable time to respond to. However, if people are prepared to do it then it'll make an interesting read if he managed to 1. edit it nicely and 2. get someone to pay for it. More power to him for using this forum. Of course whether the mods agree is another thing entirely.

Desert Flower
1st Feb 2009, 08:42
I'll vouch for Logan as being legit at what he wants to do.

Well hell young Logan - why didn't you say straight up you knew Keg? Could have saved yourself a lot of hassle! ;)

DF.

Keg
1st Feb 2009, 11:16
Lol. To be fair to Logan he didn't- and may still not- realise that he actually knows me. In that respect, we've never actually met but I know the AAFC well enough to vouch for a CCPL trying to better himself.

rmcdonal
1st Feb 2009, 11:28
Well Keg you vouched, and as I know who you are, then I suppose its worth a look.

AussieNick
1st Feb 2009, 12:09
mate have you popped your head into the latrobe valley aero club? theres always a few ex raafies or bus drivers hanging around, same goes for Sale...

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 21:09
Yea mate, thanks for the idea. Ive already exhausted that option. Haven't gone up to Sale yet, but I am going up with the Roulette's sometime soon, because of the AAFC and I guess I can ask then :ok:

Cheers

Atlas Shrugged
1st Feb 2009, 21:39
there are bound to be some pilots browsing this forum.

No ****! .

ironmanlogan
1st Feb 2009, 22:17
Just to make it clearer, I am looking for ALL pilots from anywhere in the world. Not just in Australia. :ok:

Blogsey
2nd Feb 2009, 02:54
but I am going up with the Roulette's sometime soon
Well you'll get half a dozen guys there happy to sit and talk about themselves for a couple of hours.....:}

ironmanlogan
2nd Feb 2009, 02:59
haha, too true

Lasiorhinus
2nd Feb 2009, 06:37
Surely not?

YouTube - Jet Pilot music video (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzU1sYPjzo)