PDA

View Full Version : Air Macau Management Crisis?

InterceptionFromAbov
31st Jan 2009, 08:43
For those pilots interested in joining Air Macau, DONT COME! This Company is being managed by a bunch of incompetents, not better than previous management, but also not worse. Nothing has been changed or done. The only thing that they are interested in, is to keep their job as long as possible. THEY GOT USED TO MONEY. This Airline also has lots of problems, lots of internal fighting (hate is a very common expressed word), lots of B.S.etc, etc. This year, there wont be a pay increase or a inflation adjustment (close to 10%). Nothing at all. CP is always walking around doing nothing. VPFO is no longer walking besides him ( they are no longer "best friends"), but also not working. We can say that we have the most lasy management in the world, but the best money lovers. The only thing that they know how to do well is to hang tight to their money. Anyway, to end, PLEASE THINK BETTER IF YOU WANT TO COME. This is not a warning, it is a good advice. See you around

Flying Mechanic
31st Jan 2009, 09:55
Air Macau is hiring in these times?they must know something......

Fubaliera
31st Jan 2009, 17:58
Yes they know attrition ,pilot resignations,and how to always choose the wrong guy for the chief pilot job

TonTonMatuk
5th Feb 2009, 02:29
Absolutely right!
It's solely solid qualification: "Chinese Citizenship".
Also look aroun who supports him:
1- Pizzas boy (grotesque figure to say the least);
2-Excstasy Captain (unbalanced man);
3-Poppeye Captain (rogue behavior and scatterbrained man).
All them NO AVIATION BACKGROUND AT ALL! MANY OTHERS ALSO!
It's about time to blow the whistle...stressing our problems to CEO AS WELL AS AACM.
How those bastards manage to pass through SIM Prof. and medical check up? Let's get rid off all those GOOD-FOR-NOTHING AACM EXAMINERS. THEY ARE SURELY BAD AACM REPRESENTATIVES. Let's get them all shipped out....
Let's ring the bells in order to wake up the AUTHORITY.
LET'S DO IT BEFORE DISASTER !!!!!

Pitiless
5th Feb 2009, 02:46
I am really delighted!
Some people is now realizing how bad our management is. INCOMPETENTS?
ALL THEM I SHOULD SAY! NEW CEO INCLUDED.
NO HELMSMAN!
THE VESSEL IN SINKING MY GOODNESS!
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!

hawkerjet
5th Feb 2009, 07:46
The mainland just decreed that there will be a loosening of the policies regarding mainland- macau flights. Macau will still have access to the same airports but more frequency and easier application process for new destinations. Here's the catch. Mainland carriers will be allowed to stop in Macau and continue to further destinations. That will open up some competition..:confused:

TonTonMatuk
5th Feb 2009, 08:25
Gentleman,
Air Macau problem is well beyond... No proper marketing, no product to sell. At the end of the day no capability at all to compete and challenge other airlines in the market. Air Macau due to his commercial departement inability and incompetence to gain market it's out of the race. Simply! At same time is just about to subscribe chapter 11! Why not yet?:mad:
Gentleman do you really believe that wet leasing 2, 4 or even 6 aircrafts to Air China will be the right remedy? By the way do you know what's the minimum fleet should be kept based in Macau in order to comply with the concession requisites? It lasts (2020)!.:{ Or otherwise AMU suffers Government intervention with all nasty consequences.
I would suggest you to find out if I may....:suspect:
For God sake!

Arremeteu
5th Feb 2009, 13:08
HAHA! Seems that now, people in NX Management dont know what to do!
VPFO, Chief Pilor, the cave man Fleet Management, nobody! You gentleman are lost. You have no support from your pilots, and people close to you are mining your way. NICE!!!
What about this famous wet lease? We need it right? NX needs that money so desperately, right? Wrong!!!! NX needs all the money. NOW, even pilots have to pay to go for that wet lease. Pilots that will save the Company from bankrupcy will have to put money from TEIR OWN POCKETS, and go for the wet lease!! HAHA, it is unheard of. So, i am going to work for 11 days, and even if i am on duty, i will have to put money from my pocket ( to eat, laudry, and so on), so that the wet lease can go on. B.S. You know what, you are all thiefs. Why dont you ( management, instructors and Phillipinos) go? You can even take the VPFO secretary since she is doing such a great job. HAHAHA

Pitiless
5th Feb 2009, 14:42
LOL LOL LOL
Wait until dust settles down and see who is standing up man!
Our stay in Beijing at our own expenses nobody to be blamed but the AMU pilots!
Yeah man!
Do you really wanna know who is standing up after dust settles down?
The good professionals. Quite a few still in this Company. Those one can allow themselves holding till minimum diversion fuel required eheheh
I wanna see what alternate is Captain Pizzas diverting to...and the lookalike ones...eheheh AFGANESTAN!!!! EHEHEHEH Pizzas even with his friends support failed Etihad...I am just wondering how they will perform in a foreseen ditching landing ahead....WOW! I have diverting destination guys! Do you do it also?
The worse is to come my friend! Do you know that?
I am really amused! I am having lots of FUN!Hey Pizzas and respective associates..do you need a hand? eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Ask your lovely Management and respective CEO inclusive...Air China !!!ehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheh

Gards
7th Feb 2009, 04:19
Is it true that pilots are getting laid off at Air Macau?

Fubaliera
7th Feb 2009, 12:38
Theyll quite before they get laid off.

ilphukiir
7th Feb 2009, 12:44
Is it true that pilots are getting laid off at Air Macau?

Starting with cabin crew, not yet pilots.

TonTonMatuk
9th Feb 2009, 00:50
Not really...so far!

TonTonMatuk
9th Feb 2009, 00:59
Definitely! They will do it before laid off..but let me remind you if I may:
'"ONLY THE GOOD PROFESSIONALS"! JUNKY STUFF HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL! For the bad and crippled ones their final destination it's wet leased in China with those miserable payed conditions...eheheheheheh

Pitiless
10th Feb 2009, 07:29
WOW!:O
Exactly man! You are absolutely right!:D
How do you know we looking for promotion? Wise guy!!!! Typical AMU high profile pilot.....:ok:
Are you sure we in the same boat?:confused: Surely not ! Surely not!:=
LOL LOL LOL:p:p:p

TonTonMatuk
12th Feb 2009, 16:56
I C
Pizzeria Flight Academy...surely!
Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehh
Check It Out!

blueflyback
28th Oct 2009, 09:16
what happened to air macau? is it dead? thread is dead, must be really dead.... RIP? :rolleyes: :(