View Full Version : Gama Support

air/49
29th Jan 2009, 16:52
In answer to previous people beleiving my comments are s.... stirring, when is this so when the facts that the Air Ambulance has [ rumour only may not be fact ] the worst response times since the mid loganair days, and the aircraft having more ...........on yellow stickers, that must be because that ex loganair engineer is never about. Is this why Farnborough are " trying " to employ more people..

drag king
29th Jan 2009, 17:17
In answer to previous people beleiving my comments are s.... stirring

Your S-Stirring is like your typo & spelling: CRAP! keep practicing loser. Maybe your informations will be a bit more accurate.

So long...

DK :zzz:

garrygaz
29th Jan 2009, 18:44
Why would they dependent on the "ex Loganair Engineer" being around, when one of their Captains is a licensed engineer?

pilotbear
29th Jan 2009, 18:53
DK
That is 'information' not 'informations'.
If lacking anything useful, factual or interesting to say you feel it necessary to sink to the sad depths of personal insults at least use our language correctly.:ugh:

air/49
29th Jan 2009, 21:15
Very intresting statement Garrygaz, how does that effect duty hours????? this must be the thin edge of GAMA wedge pilots fixing there own aircraft.

Flintstone
29th Jan 2009, 22:43
this must be the thin edge of GAMA wedge pilots fixing there own aircraft.

What's a wedge pilot?:confused: What if this mysterious aircraft is not 'there' but somewhere else? Do the pilots still fix it?

I think we should be told.

youaintseenme
30th Jan 2009, 10:39
air/49....

Your obsession with Gama is not healthy. So you lost your job, get over it man!

Popping up on pprune now and then and slagging off Gama will not help you recover, remember what your therapist, Move on.

:E

Paradise Lost
30th Jan 2009, 18:11
air/49, you may or may not have a valid point, but it is extremely difficult to tell from your posts as they are unintelligible (that means no-one can understand them!).
No doubt my buddy Pilotbear will leap to your defence, but rudimentary speling an grama would help your cause.

apruneuk
30th Jan 2009, 18:35
Grama? Gama? GRAMMAR (or is that my parents' parents?)

Duck Rogers
30th Jan 2009, 18:36
rudimentary speling an grama would help your cause

Not today it won't.

Thread going nowhere. Locked.

Duck