PDA

View Full Version : Good / Bad CRM

jacqueline
28th Jan 2009, 15:33
Hi All,

I am a CRMI and after asking my company cabin crew for good examples of good / bad CRM within our company a few months ago, I am still asking! :ugh:

Anyone have any good examples of this to enable me to use similar scenarios in my company when doing CRM as we incoporate Ops and cabin crew into the flight crew CRM courses??

For example - anything gone wrong due to a lack of communication? Any problems with inter-personal skills between personnel that have compromised safety? People being too blind to external problems arising / having 'tunnel vision'? Friction within the ops departments or flight crew / cabin crew? Bad workload management? Stress issues? Do you think cabin crew in general have a good relationship with flight crew / engineers / cabin crew? Have you ever experienced something which has caused you upset, reported it to other members of your crew and they have dismissed it?..........

Any examples would be very much appreciated! PM me if you would prefer!

Happy Flying!

flyblue
28th Jan 2009, 19:06
jacqueline, have a look here crm-devel : Neil Krey's CRM Developers Forum (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crm-devel/)
It's a forum for CRM developers/instructors.
You might also want to post on pprune's CRM forum.

dolly7
30th Jan 2009, 19:17
CHIRP is always good for 'communication' examples, particularly between F/D and C/C.