PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance Air

FRQ Charlie Bravo
27th Jan 2009, 04:39
Dear Adelaideans or anyone in the know,
What is happening at Renaissance Air? I sent in a CV back when they advertised for expressions of interest back in early Dec and got a stock-standard reply saying that they would be reviewing CVs.

A mate in Adelaide says that they appear to be operating but he doesn't really know much more. They've got a pretty swish website.

FRQ CB

Chadzat
27th Jan 2009, 06:34
Certainly operating and getting busier by the week. The B18 and PA31 get out the most. They may have jumped the gun in advertising IMHO. A few 'arrangements' didn't really eventuate rumour has it. But a solid start for what is an easy way to lose a lot of money if not done right.

Pilotette
27th Jan 2009, 23:25
Apparently they had over 100 competitive applications for that advertised job..most were with a fair few more hours than the min requirements published but I'm not sure what happened after that. Definitely operating though..what Chadzat said..

strim
28th Jan 2009, 01:05
I don't believe a job was being advertised, it was expressions of interest (from AFAP).

BeechD18S
29th Jan 2009, 09:43
Apologies for the delay to anyone who applied. We actually ended up with over 200 applications, the majority of which exceeded our posted requirements.

We are deliberately stalling for commercial reasons I can't disclose, but as soon as we have a way ahead, we will attempt to let people who applied know.

Sierra-Kilo
30th May 2010, 09:00
What type of minimum experience are they after, just curiously?

Chadzat
30th May 2010, 10:27
minimum experience stated as being able to read date of original post.....:ok:

Munz
11th Dec 2013, 06:53
I'm not sure myself, but is this company still operating in 2013? Can find no reference to it

Desert Flower
11th Dec 2013, 08:04
Pretty sure they went bust a couple of years ago. The B18 (FIE) is now owned by SIMLEASE PTY LIMITED PO Box CP326 CONDELL PARK NSW.

DF.

On eyre
11th Dec 2013, 10:48
Yes you are correct DF

Desert Flower
11th Dec 2013, 11:19
Yes you are correct DF - arseholes

Lol! How're you doing these days On eyre? Think I heard you in my neck of the woods a few weeks (or was it months) ago?

DF.

Up-into-the-air
14th Dec 2013, 06:02
yep and owe a lot of people money on super dodgy promises.

Maybe the Navy is on top of the list to pay the bills!!