PDA

View Full Version : surveillance australia

Afterburner1
25th Jan 2009, 07:36
Hey guys and girls,

I hear surveillance australia are looking for FO's and was just wondering if anybody in the know knows exactly how desperate they are? Do you need 1000 hrs or would they look at people with less hours but with a current MECIR and ATPL subjects all complete?

Cheers and feel free to PM me

YELOSUB
25th Jan 2009, 07:59
i ve applied with them. i think there min is 1000hrs. So i guess anything less than that probably wont be considered.

Fonz121
25th Jan 2009, 08:49
Ive applied with hrs over the mins. and had no reply so can't be too desparate.

beaver_rotate
25th Jan 2009, 09:01
You'll deal with W.E. @ the CIA HQ ADL. He's typical Human Resourceless. Have fun!

puff
25th Jan 2009, 09:11
Know a few people there now and they are pretty well crewed currently. I'd say any applications now will just be going into the growing pile - like everywhere else!

Afterburner1
26th Jan 2009, 08:42
cheers,

thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated

John Everyman
27th Jan 2009, 00:05
<RUMOUR>

After the ad in the Australian at the end of December many applications received but due to the vague requirements stipulated many unsuitable applicants in the pile. A small number of those who were suitable were asked to come to Melbourne for interview and sim (Broome position) After flights etc. were booked they were subsequently advised that there is now a hold on recruitment and no interviews for them. :rolleyes:

</RUMOUR>

Wally Mk2
27th Jan 2009, 09:53
'JE' that doesn't surprise me in the slightest with that crowd:sad:

Wmk2