PDA

View Full Version : B200 notes/manual

the wizard of auz
22nd Jan 2009, 11:47
Seeking notes or copies of flight manual or flight safety manual for the B200.
Happy to pay for it if required.
Also like to thank those that have sent me other manuals I have been chasing, that refuse to accept even scratchies as payment. You are true champions and your help is greatly appreciated . :ok:
You know who you are.:ok:

Jet_A_Knight
22nd Jan 2009, 22:32
Check your PM's.

the wizard of auz
22nd Jan 2009, 23:54
Big thanks to those that messaged me. :ok:
Once again, thanks to the generosity of the Pprune folk, I have offers for what I required. :ok:
Pprune again proves itself as a useful resource, as well as being good for goofing off and a stir. :}:E

masteroff
4th Mar 2010, 19:32
Hi guys, has anyone got a copy of the B200 Super King Air Manual I may be able to get a copy of?

Thanks.

Stikybeke
4th Mar 2010, 19:37
Goofing off???? who's goofing off????

Stiky
:)

kitekruncher
4th Mar 2010, 20:05
Check out this link, might be of help?

SmartCockpit - Beechcraft King Air 200 (http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/raytheon/BEECHCRAFT-KING-AIR-200/)

cheers

KK

Scamp Damp
9th Sep 2011, 06:48
Sorry to bring up an old topic - I too would appreciate any notes/guides/manuals regarding the B200 and/or B350. Flight safety manual would be ideal just for heads up before being thrown in the deep end.

Cheers SD

aerocom
9th Sep 2011, 07:53
At last a good thread. I have 7 B200 manuals sitting under the bed at the in laws from different operators over the years. Never wanted to chuck them in the rubbish so PM me and they are yours free, one each as there seems a bit of interest. They are in Albury and will be there in a couple of weeks so can drop them off or post them. A great aeroplane.