PDA

View Full Version : Air Arabia Application form

Jockstrap
22nd Jan 2009, 07:41
Hi,

Is there anybody out there who has successfully completed & submitted the applicatiion form? Every time I try to ad my present emploer details it flashes up message - 'Please include a valid Current Salary'. I have done, OK it might not be great but since when did a computer have a sence of humour? :ugh:

Also I see from the other AA thread that a pay rise has bee awarded, can any current AA guys provide details of the % rise.

Many Thanks JS

S.F.L.Y
22nd Jan 2009, 08:29
Since last year I've already submitted 2 applications to AA (old and new form) and never got any news from them (like many other companies in the region). As I was not expecting anything under such circumstances I intended to go for a self sponsored 737 TR with CAE. Despite 2 face to face meetings and few calls and Emails since October I'm still waitingf for a way to initiate this $25k training...
CAE also told me that there was nothing to hope from Fly Dubai as they already completed their recruitment and that all of them had 737 NG TR... only to discover that this doesn't seems to be accurate. :ugh:

kit330
22nd Jan 2009, 09:34
from the bosses mouth...we have enough guys at the moment and a whole bunch of guys on k.i.v; so I guess there will be a bit of a wait before they call anyone...the % of increase doesn't count, its the thought that counts especially when ppl are losing their jobs and times are abit uncertain, RIGHT?? all I can say is well done AA!!!:ok:

Spoogie
22nd Jan 2009, 20:26
Totally agreeing with you on that Kit.....From the boss we have enough in the pool to last up to October at the least...

axialflow
24th Jan 2009, 07:14
'Please include a valid Current Salary'. I have done, OK it might not be great but since when did a computer have a sence of humour?

Thats pretty funny! computers have evolved to distinguishing between salaries! :D AND make remarks.

There has been an increment to ABY pilot salaries (Basic and Transport allowance), the updated numbers should be posted on the careers page soon.

Ax

a-b212
26th Jan 2009, 00:27
i've heard that AA has more than one base is that true? and if yes does anybody know where are this bases? thanks:ok:

SU-GCM
26th Jan 2009, 12:47
They are starting a 2nd Base at moroco should be working starting the first quarter in 2009

a-b212
26th Jan 2009, 17:15
do have any ideas what kind of fleet they will be oprerating over there?
apreciated

Leboeuf
26th Jan 2009, 18:59
A320 for ever...

SU-GCM
26th Jan 2009, 20:22
Exactly All A320s
and on the tail they will just put Moroco's flag and write Air Arabia Moroco

Strange I was flying yesterday as a passenger on ALY-SHJ Route and Had a nice chat with the VERY FRIENDLY crew (I Hope they can read this) and they said that Air Arabia take Zero Hour pilots as 2nd Flight Officer

Wish you all the best :ok: