PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Trading

leonardo.chistolini
20th Jan 2009, 12:15
Hi guys...I m so i ntrouble!! I mean...I don t know what to do...I ve been contacted by ARC AVIATION TRADING in germany for the interview to get a job in south africa( cape town) flying ERJ145 ( i m type rated)...i suppose is the AIRLINK....the problem is that i heard different opinion about ARC company!! could anyone Help me?? the offer me a wonderfull contract..3 years renewable with 6300 eur NET and 3 weeks on and 2 off..i saw there are gus that had experience with AVIATION TRADING so pls..could anyone tell me something clear?? they told me i must pay as deposit 500 EUR that i will have back in case i won t pass the interview..if i ll pas the interviw i have to give at the sign of the contract other 3000 eur......if i ll pass the interviw but i ll refuse the job i will loose those 500 EUR....... so pls i m waiting for some info!!!

legacy
20th Jan 2009, 13:56
AIRLINK flies ERJ135's and has no plans for ERJ145 (not that I know of). I know NATURELINK at Wonderboom Airport in Pretoria was looking for ERJ145 crew recently - but not sure it's them either.

Carrier
20th Jan 2009, 14:16
Never buy a job! Never pay money up front or enter into any sort of monetary obligation with a third party such as a bank. There's been plenty about this over the years on here and other boards. Why does it keep coming up?

Heritage 1
20th Jan 2009, 14:22
Sounds a bit dodgy to me.:hmm:

ZAV
7th Feb 2009, 01:41
Sorry missed this thread it is a total scam. Pay for assessment pay for a job. No way mthey have no phone , no registered office and NO JOBS . They are trying to get the ex-Alitalia crews to part with their dosh. DONT DONT DONT,. This is sad and ugly

Avi8tor
7th Feb 2009, 07:48
I am pretty sure thats NOT for Airlink. I dont see RF or JvJ paying R76k NETT for a 135 driver. Specially for 3on/2off. I would do ALOT more research.

Jimbo-Jet
10th Mar 2009, 11:51
I have recently borrowed 27,000 euros to pay ARC for a type rating with a job at the end of it. I have a type rating except the base training! I also have no job at the end of it all... He is a liar and a con man and should not be trusted or given any money! He now doesn't answer the phon eto me and 3 other people who lost our money to him. He claims to have multiple offices and lots of contracts but actually has none and is aone man band......DO NOT DO IT!

airmaniac
12th Mar 2009, 15:42
I could not belive this when I heard about some rumors going on about ARC....
No office...I do not know about Aviators Trading or Mr. Benz but what I can tell you is that I have lost my Job at ARC and so have many others because of the economic downturn.
As far as I have heard, the affiliated company to ARC called Aviators Trading has been sending people into unemployment as well. Friends of mine which transfered to Aviators Trading are or have had to go as well.
And there are more jobs at risk....why...???...because people like you think to be smart in telling people not to try or trust...I do not know who you are...but belive me, I will tell everyone at ARC about this post here and then judge for yourself....

we at ARC or those who were there doid a good job for a number of companies and pilots and you think 27000 is worth risking it...27000 is nothing companerd to the amounts we had to handle with that company. What should we have done with that amount?????? You say you had a Type Rating....so that must have cost you something? You say you had a job promised for the end? So that must have cost something too right? You say you did not get the Base Flight? Well I do not know about that but did you get it black on white?

But you dont worry...I will display your wise comment to those I am still in contact with....I have lost my job. Will you give me back my Job with ARC if I pay you the 27000? Then give me 6 months and I have your 27000.
That company was perfect. I have a kid which I have to take care of and people like you are causing me and my friends our Job. :D By the way...I only joined to tell you this. I am not interested in you guys here....There was a reason why I did never switch to Aviators Trading...because Pilots like you is what they have to work with every day:yuk:

Siguarda al fine
12th Mar 2009, 16:56
Are you Retardo´s brother by any chance.

Thomas Weni
12th Mar 2009, 17:37
hump me dump me....let me guess you got dumped to often?!
I too lost my job at ARC. They are going round and tipping you on the shoulder...the next you know you are in the teamleaders office and you do not have to come back the next day. Thats how it is and thats how it was. Offices closing down like throwing a stone into water.

Who do you think you are. I was with that company for a long time. And I am pissed...I lost my job. One day to another. The social plan they offered was a joke. But you know what it was a employee friendly company.

Aviators Trading ????????????????:confused:
How smal are they??? I do not know anyone from there. We had 37 airlines which we did consult...37 man. And then crisis came and most could not pay.

Now, we had pilots coming from Aviators Trading seeking for help after they got dumped by the airline they were suppose to work for....guess what some spent 120k with all the education and stuff....and what do you tell him?

I have lost my job already so no bad feelings from me...but I guess there will be some hard feelsings from those still in the company and being scared that tomorrow they do not have one. And that, because some guys had a hard time with the company....wow...super smart. Yeah, even smarter to belive parc aviation and the others do not post here to screw you people. Anyway. ...oh, I got the second sms from a former collegue who is telling me to check this site at pprune...hahahaha...I guess this means that you guys will hear some bad feeling today....have a nice time.

chongololo
12th Mar 2009, 17:54
Wow, aviation continues to sink lower and lower.
Where did all the 'professionals' go?
I can't believe people are willing to hand over e27 000 for a job.
I must be missing something!!

Manier
13th Mar 2009, 00:34
Also leute...Manier Meister ist wieder da....
well...:Ohumpmedumpme....hump..dump...very nice...lol....
You seem to be a reasonable person here....:8
From the looks of it, I would say you still live with momy and daddy and that you are still looking for something like a flying job...I mean commercial flying, not the bananabird you are handling now.

Please be honest if you should reply to this.

So, ... since you know so much about my former employer...why dont you tell me how you got to know so much? Ah, wait you came to the office had a coffee and watched the business being done....no, for thet you would have to tell mom and dad that they must spend some money for your trip to germany...but you can not ask them, because they spent money on your flight education...thinking you would become a real pilot...well I guess now you are flying a smal fly, thanks to daddys connections. Actually I wanted to listen to my ex collegues saying we should not post here to get some distance between you and us...but since you are a grown up and we can talk reasonable here...

Why dont you go ahead and tell me what you know about the aviation business? I do not mean the pilot stuff, that everyone knows, I mean, what does a A310 cost on the market? Why are countries on the black list? When is it realistic to convert from FAA to JAR? What ICAO regulations do apply for which country? What is the outlook for employments in the related sections? What are skills which pilots have to have when applying successfully? How many operators are recruiting currently? What effect do operating costs have on employment? How many crews have to be employed per aircraft on a average of 4 hours block time?

I am tired...I have been looking for something new since ARC could not hold me any longer. But very honest, ARC is really good. Aviators Trading are as well. I know because I had the chance to meet them in Bremen and Frankfurt more than once and I spoke with collegues working at Aviators Trading.

The last thing I heard was that they have been sending people into unemploymet and the ones left are doing the job of about 6 people. The ones left are working from 6am until 8pm almost every day. So well...there is something to do and since restructuring has started, ...with RAS and the other new parts that have been sold out and are in restructuring as well...they will get it. They really are good. So let them be.

I understand frustration on employers, I understand frustartion from pilots where it did not work out...but I think, let those that need help use it. Those who think to be smart, keep thinking so for yourself.

Alltheway
20th Apr 2009, 21:41
Hi,

I'm considering going for the ATR Type and Line Training with ARC. May I ask what you decided and your experience with them please.

Would you recommend?

Alltheway
25th Apr 2009, 17:59
Hi, I understand Aviators Trading is undergoing some restructure.

I'm about to go for interview for the ATR and concerned after reading your post.

Can you tell me if your Base Training got completed or refund given?

I'd appreciate anything you may remember form the interview too if possible please?

Alltheway
26th Apr 2009, 20:40
Hi,

Hope you don't mind the pm.

I'm due to goto Aviators Trading next Wednesday.

Did your base training get completed please?

Any Tec questions you may remember would be greatly appreciated.

Safe Flying.

campdoag
28th May 2009, 15:13
Hi folks,

I have been considering taking a position with ARC Aviators trading based in Tanzania as a TRI on the dash 8 but after reading the above posts I am somewhat apprehensive.........

Does anyone know anything about their operation in Tanzania???

Do they pay on time????

Any info about this company and their integrity would be appreciated.