PDA

View Full Version : Jepp's Manual (East and/or AIP equivalent)

Mr_Pilot
20th Jan 2009, 10:01
Does anyone know where - or if it is possible - to obtain a copy of the Jepp's for Eastern states and the AIP reference books? Or even to get these seperately packaged?

I have found one entry on the "MMB-pilot-shop" website, but is this all?

Looking on most websites there seems to be little to no places in Australia that offer delivery, and the Jepp's homepage is unable to process online orders. I have heard that they are a lot easier to use.

Additionally if any one has moved onto bigger or greener pastures and no longer requires a personal set that is still current PM me.

Cheers.

NZScion
20th Jan 2009, 10:23
I purchased my set ca. 7 months ago, and did so simply by emailing [email protected] and requesting a quote. I was provided with several different options (plastic/leather binders etc), and had the set 2 days after confirming and paying by credit card.

The alternatives are to purchase Airservices docs from their website (http://www.airservices.gov.au), which has an online store option, or to print off the required pages from the Airservices website and to store this in a folder on your own, however you will probably find this troublesome.

Jamair
2nd Feb 2009, 08:11
I have a full set of Jepps and 12 months subscription which I no longer require, PM me if you want to buy.......