PDA

View Full Version : Oxford Selection Process

Adimondo
20th Jan 2009, 07:33
Dear forum mates,

after doing long and intensive research work, I couldn't find extensive information about the 2 days assessment for the Integrated Airline Pilot Program at OAA. Some veterans could shed some light on the subject.

Who had experienced the assessment? What about simulator tests, group and single discussions? Are there other sites or forums which can be recommended?

Thank you for the advice!

CaptainCoin
20th Jan 2009, 07:44
Hi there, I found the Oxford aviation forum very helpful when preparing for my assessment, there is an entire section dedicated to the process. Make sure you take the opportunity to have a good look around the campus whilst you're there.. you will will have a lot of free time during the assessment!

vlieger
20th Jan 2009, 09:59
Check ask.oxfordaviation.net • Index page (http://ask.oxfordaviation.net)

Adimondo
20th Jan 2009, 13:19
Highly informative, thank you for the response!

pink_princess
21st Jan 2009, 08:46
I highly recommend going to Oxford for the open day seminar. It's incredibly informative and they let you try out the skills assessment programme.

THRILLSEEKER
21st Jan 2009, 14:59
Oxford selection:

Excuse me Mr x, can you fund the 70k+?

Mr x: Yes

Oxford selection:

Great, sign here you in! :p

Gustavo_Nieto
27th Jan 2009, 05:40
Hello everyone, i found some posts about some kind of assessment in Oxford, could someone please give me more details about this? or maybe post the link to the forum?
Are they still taking applications?, How shlould we apply? Does it costs? Or iis it a kind of sponsorhip programm as the one Etihad is conducting during 2009?

I'd reallyy appreciate if someone could help me.

hollingworthp
27th Jan 2009, 06:02
Just look up at post 3 in this very thread

Adios
28th Jan 2009, 15:58
Oh that's too hard Hollingworthp. Can't you just repost the link or PM it to me? :ugh::ugh::ugh: