PDA

View Full Version : Flight screening program Tamworth

fullboost
20th Jan 2009, 01:25
Just wondering if anyone knows the time interval between flight screening courses at Tamworth and approx. dates for the next 6 months?
FB.

kalavo
20th Jan 2009, 03:15
Unless something has changed a new course starts each week, with a few extra courses specifically for ADFA applicants in November/December.

fullboost
20th Jan 2009, 06:36
Thanks for the reply Kalavo.Did not think that they would run the courses as often. Was just wondering as my next step now is the FSP and trying to fit it in with work. Will just have to drop eveything and go when it happens.
FB.

Integro
20th Jan 2009, 11:04
Hey Full Boost, I'd say they probably won't give you too much notice. One of the guys on course with me said he knocked back the first time they offered and they pretty much came straight back with another offer for a month later. So don't be too shy in saying you can't make it if it's going to cost you your job or something.

Just my two cents...

fullboost
21st Jan 2009, 05:51
Thanks for the info Integro. I will just have to wait and see how it goes. My brother got through some time ago,so have a bit of knowledge of what to expect.
FB.

harropster
21st Jan 2009, 23:20
Just hope your CT4 doesnt have an engine failure like one of the guys did in my course :ok:

We all got sent home early as they grounded the CT4's....

mcgrath50
22nd Jan 2009, 00:15
Having said that if you handle it well it's a sure fire foot in the door!