PDA

View Full Version : HME 45-KA headset

I-DRAW
19th Jan 2009, 09:28
Hi to everybody,

I am looking for a Sennheiser HME 45-KA headset sevice manual.
I need to disassemble it to replace a broken cable.

Anybody has some documentation or any suggestion to disassemble this unit without damage?

thanks a lot
Gianni

[email protected]

manfred33
10th May 2012, 20:51
Resurrecting this thread, because i own the same model headset and there seems to be a loose wire somewhere in one of the earpieces and I am a DIY kinda guy, so i was wondering if anybody owns this headset and has successfully disassembled it? I have gotten it apart to the point of having the cover off of the earpiece, revealing the speaker, but do not want to go any further in attempting to try to remove the speaker from the case for fear of damaging it further. Sennheiser charges way too much to repair this model, since it is more than 10 years old, so if i do spend the money, it will be on a new set, hence my desire to try to repair it myself for now. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

SeldomFixit
11th May 2012, 05:14
Sennheiser Pilots Headset with NoiseGard Specification Sheet | ManualsOnline.com (http://audio.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/sennheiser/hmec_45ka.html)

See if that helps

SF

manfred33
12th May 2012, 13:55
Thanks, i will take a look. Didn't think websites like that had anything but instruction manuals, but it's worth a shot.

T.R Haychemu
17th May 2012, 02:00
I have the Service manual (CMM) for the HME46 and HMEC25 series headsets, but not the HME45, not sure if either of those are any good?

PM me if they are with an email address and I'll ping them to you.

bob120
22nd May 2017, 09:21
Hi. Is the CMM manual for Sennheiser headsets still available?