PDA

View Full Version : CC Application - Worried about weight.

GeorgEGNT
18th Jan 2009, 18:53
Hi, I have an assessment day with Thomas Cook tomorrow for the NCL base and I'm starting to get a little bit worried. I have been preparing all day today, learning about the network, fleet, company history etc along with preparing answers for common interview questions (biggest strength/weakness, why do you want to be cabin crew etc) so on that part, theres not really anything I have left I can do apart from keep my cool on the day and things.

The main concern I have is that I am not exactly 'trim'. Too many beers and pies over christmas I think, so I have a bit of a spare tyre. I'm not overweight as such I just have a beer gut as they're called. I have no trouble fitting down aircraft aisles, and I'd put good money on me being able to sit in the crew seats. I'm just worried that my fate might of been sealed tomorrow before I even open my mouth or put pen to paper.

Anyone have any comments?

GeorgEGNT
18th Jan 2009, 23:42
Cheers for the advice, I'll give it a try.
My interview is tomorrow! So I just have to hope, however if I'm successful I'll not be starting till feb/march so your detox plan could work for that.
I'm too overweight, which gives me confidence. Like you said I'll just need to detox and get some more exercise (Clearly football training once a week and one match a week isnt enough!)