PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink

legacy
18th Jan 2009, 12:31
Hey all - just wondering whats happening at Naturelink after the latest take-over. Is the company expaning/doing well/etc etc? Same aircraft operating (E120) or are there other plans? What's happened about the ERJ145's?

Also - what's it like working there? No specific reason - not much said about the company but they seem quite successful...

Lynessa
19th Jan 2009, 08:33
The new owners keep a very low profile and do not comment on future planning. Things have however changed for the good since they took over. They have all the aircraft back in the air and are managing to get the name cleaned up, the people I speak to are all currently very happy.
Word is, they are currently employing in ALL departments while other companies are busy cutting back. :ok:

legacy
19th Jan 2009, 08:33
NaturelinkOps says Naturelink is hiring .. so there must be some serious expansion going on?

Its great to hear of an aviation company doing well! Well done guys!:ok:

natureair
6th May 2009, 22:06
Have any of you guys had anything to do with the new babe in charge in Naturelink's tech record/maint planning dept? I had a few questions a little while ago and found here to be extemely efficient,does any one know where she worked before,Naturelink seems to be on the right road if they are hiring people like this:ok:

greenno
7th May 2009, 08:04
It's a pity but I have a JAA licence :ugh::=

DeathStar-Alpha
7th May 2009, 20:25
We went there alot for maintenance...all I can say for the office ladies is giggidy giggidy!!!!