PDA

View Full Version : Net Jets Middle East - all you need to know about it (threads merged)

B200Drvr
4th Mar 2006, 06:35
I am looking for a contact currently working for NJME that can give me all the updated info regarding flying on the Hawker fleet.
PM me if you dont want to post it.
Thanks

B200Drvr
7th Mar 2006, 06:46
Anybody know anybody working for NJME that can help me out??

dezetrat
12th Dec 2006, 11:57
NAS really does not have enough pilots at this time and Managment is doing thier best to piss off those who are still there.
Many expats have left this year and very little effort has been made to replace them.
More will leave very soon if nothing is done, NAS seems not to notice the huge demand for Pilots world wide.
The only attraction at NAS was the 35 on 31 off and now with that being removed there is no reason to stay, pilots could always earn a bit more money back home but came to NAS for the rotation / life style.

Salaries outside are now much better, so that together with worsening conditions and very unstable managment makes even the most loyal employee seriously consider thier future.

On top of this a new low cost operation to start early next year????
Recruiting seems to be at the lowest speed possible.

Pilots and cabin crew are being pushed into signing new contracts before the ink on existing contracts is dry..the main change being from 35 on 31 off to 8 weeks on 28 days off but of course the incentive for crew is the huge FIVE percent increase in base salery!

Apparently there is yet another package in the wind, I'm told it has even lower base pay.

There is also talk of 11 months on 1 month off.

Staff now have to be very pro active in order to collect per Diems I heard of some that date back nearly six months.

Crews are often stranded at the airport in Riyadh after long trips with no transport or Hotel bookings (and this is Home Base) it seems that the operations department cant/wont organize this and leave it to staff travel who do NOTHING.
:bored: very dissapointing NAS has such great potential and is perfectly placed for a bright future WAKE UP!

desertflyer
13th Dec 2006, 08:22
Anybody else offering month-on-month-off rotation??

mutt
13th Dec 2006, 17:18
Arab News article.....

NAS are to order 75 aircraft before 2010.......

Wonder who will be left to fly them :):)

Mutt

737BBJ
14th Dec 2006, 07:16
When I read threads like this, my immediate reaction is that an airline is only as good as the management want it to be. And jurking around with contracts, no hotel bookings, per diems and so on can all be sampled under one word: mismanagement.

I agree that 1 months on - 1 months off is driving your life-style to a different level. All of us who have tried it would gladly work such a roster pattern. When NAS take another direction with 8 weeks on - and-what- do-I-know-off, they are only "shooting themselves in the foot". The international pilot market is screeming for pilots. Not able to, or not wanting to understand the simple fact of how the flight crew machine works, will back-fire on any management if they do not get a wake-up call. Obviously, the NAS management have not listened to the alarm clock :rolleyes:

Earl
14th Dec 2006, 09:00
The Magic Kingdom.
Nothing ever changes there.
Always one step foward and two steps back.
Lots of jobs out there guys, not like a few years ago.
The Kingdom is proud to say many years of tradition (unchanged by progress).
Earl

dezetrat
15th Dec 2006, 20:11
Anybody else offering month-on-month-off rotation??
Yes Net jets mid east has 35/31 and they are controlled by NAS, it appears that the netjets crews will not be asked to change.
would you like to apply?

rats

dezetrat
23rd Dec 2006, 16:29
Another Nas airbus captain resigned last week.

A while back about six expat pilots were pushed by managment to sign for the new 8 weeks on 4 off deal, one refused and resigned immediately, the other five signed up.
I think there is only one or two of those pilots left now, seems they just could not take the 8/4 deal.

This latest resignation was by one of those pilots who signed the 8/4.

If Nas wants the remainder of the expat group to leave they are going about it the right way, I hear at least 3 more A320 pilots on on the edge!! come on Nas just push a little more.:D

42000ft
23rd Dec 2006, 21:09
on the month on-month off issue...

Does anyone know any jobs for cabin attendants on a schedule similar to this?
Not Netjets ME because it is managed by NAS.

Thanks.

mutt
24th Dec 2006, 10:49
As an outsider, I understand that NAS was close to going broke. Their latest investors are therefore required to cut costs if they are expecting any ROI, especially if they are moving into scheduled operations.

Can anyone really expect them to maintain a month on/month off schedule?

I wouldnt be surprised if they end up with 30 days vacation per year!

Mutt

punkalouver
24th Dec 2006, 13:54
Here is a month on month off in Libya for DHC-8 types.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=25279

Fitter Hotel
25th Dec 2006, 13:51
:ok: As far as I know, the reason the last Airbus captain at NAS resigned was mainly the 8/4. They have to travel on their OFF, so if you are lucky and you get home in just 1 day, you have only 26 days left. The other reason, why this guy left was because of some stupid decisions by the management.
How ever I heard, they have applications... So good luck with the LCC (starting date in March:eek: !!!)

ukipilot
26th Dec 2006, 17:34
I was recently hired into the NJME program and it is growing, but here is a link to a few articles about their expansion plans, all in all, they plan on spending $2B by 2010 to buy 75 new aircraft of which will be Airbus, Hawker, and Gulfstream.

http://business.maktoob.com/company_news_profile.asp?id=20051121055715

dezetrat
3rd Jan 2007, 18:07
Update, Yet another captain has resigned from NAS in the last few days! thats 3 in two weeks, i guess that does not sound like too many unless you consider that Nas has less than twenty Airbus captains in total.

Nas has received a new airbus every month for the last 3 months and more comming.

And to top it off Pilot Recruitment seems to have stopped?

nothing like painting yourself into a corner.:ugh:

Hansol
4th Jan 2007, 15:17
The company is ripe for the plucking, if any company was crying out to be taken over its NAS.

LGW Vulture
4th Jan 2007, 15:38
That's just happened. Are you suggesting another takeover? :rolleyes:

chrislikesblue
5th Jan 2007, 19:52
If they are so desperate for pilots i think its time for me to apply!
Anyone can help with their contact email or telephone?
Thanks.

Fool 'n' Tameez
5th Jan 2007, 21:08
Interesting times at NAS. I'm guessing they'll have a different package for the new LCC airline's pilots in the same way they have different packages for NJME.

On another note. Any info on the new LCC's operations. I'm wondering, have they sourced planes yet? Have they decided on routes? What terminal are they going to be based in RUH?

SNS3Guppy
5th Jan 2007, 21:10
I interviewed for NAS and was offered the job, and after some more research and contemplation, turned it down.

If they are so desperate for pilots i think its time for me to apply!
Anyone can help with their contact email or telephone?
Thanks.

All we need do is look past our own noses to see that the reason these employers can do what they do is because there is an unending sea of individuals who, knowing how poor the conditions are, will none the less step up to the plate and take the job anyway. Such acts undermine the pilot community as a whole...and those who do so aren't too far away from walking out themselves, muttering complaining...before someone else with stars in their eyes takes the vacated position.

Somehow the world keeps revolving, and somehow you just can't tell some people anything. Even if it's for their own good.

mutt
6th Jan 2007, 03:11
unending sea of individuals who, knowing how poor the conditions are, will none the less step up to the plate and take the job anyway

It all depends on your concept of poor conditions..... Try telling an Asian Captain who earns $1500 per month at home that NAS is a bad deal.... Unfortunately, airlines in the ME are learning that they cant attract westerners with their present employment packages, so rather than enhance the package, they are turning to Asian, Latin American and African countries to source their crews :(:(:(

Fools.... both LCC's have announced that they will fly to every airport in Saudi....... Im just wondering how much they paid their consultants to come up with that idea. :):)

Mutt

chrislikesblue
6th Jan 2007, 10:23
Thank you for your concern NS3Guppy but i would prefer contacting them and make my own judgement,reading negative comments from a pilot's forum from unknown users is not a proof that an operator is not good(also what is bad for someone could be good for someone else!)
Can someone be more helpful and provide us with their contact details?

mutt
7th Jan 2007, 03:18
www.nasaviation.com

Chrislikesblue........ sometimes when the naysayers outweigh the others, its worth listening to their advice.....

NAS offered a super deal to crew, but as they want to transform into a LOCO carrier, they have to change their infrastructure and expenditures. That started with the removal of the Chief Executive and a slow revision to the employment terms and conditions. They will have seen that SAMA are only offering crews a housing allowance, so i expect them to follow suit.

BTW, even the Saudis pilots are resigning :):)

Mutt

NoJoke
7th Jan 2007, 03:26
Chris - I did the interview for NAS in Dubai eons again and was accepted as CPT on the 319. They were offering 6 on 4 off at the time I think. I refused the job because they seemed very disorganised and the CP was quite aggressive on the interview - not a good sign for the future I thought. Got a job with another ME operator that is better. They are employing at the moment. PM if you like.

Andi_the_III
13th Jan 2007, 16:57
Gentlemen,

It is really interesting that this company was grwoing like no other company and suddenly, everything changed! Part of the company was sold to new investors who understand (NOTHING) about airlines. Abraj, the new investors, injected some money to the company and thought they can do everything and change the old management to a totally new one! What they have done? Not just pilots, management in all levels, workers, and even some drivers have left the company. One of their new employed consultants in a meeting recently was wondering "Why we have apllied to this LCC license?". What Abraj did is they increased the value of thier other investments in Jordan and Emirates by long term contracts with NAS and then they will get their losses in NAS by selling those other investments. Later on, they will push this company either to new idiot investors or to Saudi Stock market by changing their financial figures which is very easy for them!!!
I suggest to everyone who would apply currently in NAS to take care! It may take very long to pay you your entitelements! Ask experts!! You will soon decide to leave and search for another job!!
:}

chrislikesblue
14th Jan 2007, 07:57
If they are really so desperate for pilots how come they ask lots of jet time and required type rating on one of their types as minnimum requirements for fos? (thats what i was told!)
Just curious...

mutt
14th Jan 2007, 12:04
chrislikesblue

A number of airlines in the ME are using automated personnel filters, so as soon as you enter that you have 1200 hours, no jet time and no A320 type rating, the system will automatically generate a PFO letter.

Mutt

B200Drvr
15th Jan 2007, 07:42
I am FAA 800xp rated and cant even get anyone to acknowledge receipt of my resume from NAS/ NJME. anybody got any suggestions.

LGW Vulture
15th Jan 2007, 08:06
They need to respond to you B200 and they have been a little slow I hear in every dep't!! If you want your CV delivered through me please PM me and I will make sure it arrives at exactly the right person. They do need FAA 800XP types - and quickly - so let me know.

Cheers LGW.

desertrats
15th Jan 2007, 10:00
Is it the National Autistic Society or the National Academy of Sciences? Never heard of this Airline? Google hasn't heard of it either.

Cyrano
15th Jan 2007, 10:49
Is it the National Autistic Society or the National Academy of Sciences? Never heard of this Airline? Google hasn't heard of it either.
Care to try again, or are you just trolling? Strangely when I apply a little common sense to my google search :cool: and google "NAS Saudi", every one of the links on the first page of results are to the airline. Alternatively, if you didn't know it was in Saudi Arabia, googling "NAS airline" would get you to it too. I don't think google's the one displaying a lack of insight here... ;)

desertrats
15th Jan 2007, 17:13
Cyano
The fact that you took the time to be 'cute' and 'helpful' shows me that I might be wasting my time here. Ever heard of "There is no such thing as a silly question"?
"No, no, no no, don't funk wit my heart"... or my mind. - Black eyed peas. :=
in·sight /ˈɪnˌsaɪt/ –noun
1. an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, esp. through intuitive understanding: an insight into 18th-century life.
2. penetrating mental vision or discernment; faculty of seeing into inner character or underlying truth.
3. Psychology. a. an understanding of relationships that sheds light on or helps solve a problem.
b. (in psychotherapy) the recognition of sources of emotional difficulty.
c. an understanding of the motivational forces behind one's actions, thoughts, or behavior; self-knowledge.
—Synonyms 2. perception, apprehension, intuition, understanding, grasp.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source in·sight (ĭn'sīt') Pronunciation Key
n.
The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration.
The act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.

ukipilot
15th Jan 2007, 18:51
I am FAA 800xp rated and cant even get anyone to acknowledge receipt of my resume from NAS/ NJME. anybody got any suggestions.

Hello, I was recently hired as a Captain for the G-IV, here is the contact info for the 800XP:

Company: Jet Professionals, LLC
Fax Number: (201) 462-4081
Address: 114 Charles A. Lindbergh Drive
Teterboro
NEW JERSEY
USA

Email: [email protected]
Web Address: www.jet-professionals.com
Company Info: We place people in corporate aviation in Temporary and Fulltime employment.
Please mention JSfirm when resoponding to this ad.

Supported Manufacturers: Various.

Job Title: Hawker 800XP Captain & Co Captain
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
Email: Bryan Maloney
Job Desc: Hawker 800XP pilots for a long term Middle East contract. This is a 35 day rotation period with 31 days off. This is a Part 91/135 operation.
Benefits: Workers Comp for temporary work, other benefits for Permanent positions.
Requirements: All pilots must be HS-125 type rated with specific experience in the 800XP. Captains are required to have 3000 total hours and Co-Captains are required to have 1500 total hours. Honeywell avionics experience preferred as well as International experience.
Travel: Must live near a Gateway Airport

E-mail Bryan Maloney at: [email protected]

I know that they need pilots bad so send him your resume ASAP.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me and I can answer them for you.

v1r8
24th Jan 2007, 04:58
(yes, I did try to search first)

Could anyone please provide me with some info about one of the following ;

1) What are the schedules like ?

2) Will they airline you back and forward to and from the EU/US (if you live there)

3) What is the pay like 1st and 2nd year F/O ?

4) Where do you pay taxes ?

Thanks in advance.
V1.

onya
24th Jan 2007, 05:05
(yes, I did try to search first)
Could anyone please provide me with some info about one of the following ;
1) What are the schedules like ? 35 on/31 off
2) Will they airline you back and forward to and from the EU/US (if you live there) Yes
3) What is the pay like 1st and 2nd year F/O ? Depends on type. Won't tell you at interview. Have to wait for the offer.
4) Where do you pay taxes ? No taxes in KSA. Tax is your own responsibility. Talk to your accountant. End of subject.
Thanks in advance.
V1.

See above.

MAXMEDLO
30th Jan 2007, 15:22
I have a friend that applied to NAS and was told to expect command upgrade within 6 months, from my research on NAS I have a feeling its all hot air, but he's asking for my advice since we go way back, and I cant really give him an opinion since the info I have is close to nothing regarding NAS insides, anybody on the inside who would care to fill me up on that subject,ie, how far they go on keeping promises, previous command training, overall performance of thier managment and the way they treat expats.

Really appreciated
MML

4HolerPoler
31st Jan 2007, 11:20
The concern of not enough pilots doesn't appear to be concerning them - not with their order this week for twenty Hawker 750's.

Twenty! That's a lot of drivers they'll be looking for.

Watch this space.

4HP

Defenestrator
1st Feb 2007, 10:18
Continuing with the positives, I'm pretty sure the hike in the payscales will make the decision to move onto greener pastures a lot harder. From what I'm told the lads are stoked with the situation. :ok:

D

Capt nino
7th Feb 2007, 10:58
I have an interview with NAS in the next few days. Can you give me some info about what to expect

Would also appreciate details regarding:

Contract
working condition
pay
vacation
training
schedule
general comments

Thank you

ukipilot
7th Feb 2007, 18:02
Hello,
Most of the details that you are looking for you will get at the interview or you should have already been given that info.

But what I can tell you is:

Contract: It is a 3 year long renewable contract
Working Conditions: Good
Pay: Depends on the fleet that you are going to
Vacation: No Vacation
Training: all done at Flight Safety, and they have an excellent training program at NAS. You will get an Indoc, followed by Recurrent checks twice a year, and annual Medaire and emergency drill training
Schedule: 35on/31off

Good Luck

mutt
9th Feb 2007, 05:55
Vacation: No Vacation

Ouch..... i think you better expand on this statement..... 3 years with no vacation? I presume you are talking about 35 days on 31 days off..

Mutt

B200Drvr
9th Feb 2007, 06:31
Thanks LGW and UKiPilot, I got an interview with NJME in a week.

Capt nino
9th Feb 2007, 11:19
Thank you ukipilot,mutt for the info. I have an interview in a week. I will be very curious to see what they have to offer.
good luck to you B200drvr.

batsky2000
9th Feb 2007, 21:42
One thing that I would like to mention is that plan on a long wait, you will be notified in about 10-12 days about their decision to hire you, then you will have to e-mail them back a signed letter of acceptance, once they get back everyones letter or not, then they work on getting class dates and such, one long process is the Saudi Work Visa, I interviewed on Dec.2nd and am still waiting for my work visa, many have turned down the position just because of the wait, so if you get hired it may not be until late march or april till you start and your first pay check won't be until you get over to Jeddah, so all expenses related to getting your visa and second passport will be up to you until you get to Jeddah to get rembursed, plus pay checks are paid on the 28th of each month

Good Luck

whisky777
10th Feb 2007, 13:25
Hi,

Anyone know about terms and conditions for the NJME cabin crew - have an interview coming up - but would like to know more first!
any pm's or posts appreciated

thanks!

mutt
14th Feb 2007, 21:04
Check out www.flynas.com

They are finally getting into the air... SAR9.0 from Jed-Ruh is a good fare and appears to be available for most of the flights that i checked... But its interesting to see that the next fare is SAR199.0....

But how on earth can they offer these fares to RAFHA and JIZAN?

Mutt

Fool 'n' Tameez
14th Feb 2007, 23:47
Saw the website today. All very nice and slick.
Looks like NAS has hit the ground running. NAS-air is starting ops in less than two weeks while Sama hasn't even announced start dates or launch routes.

They're starting with 3x daily RUH-JED, no surprises there. They'll start 2x daily RUH-MED plus an extra rotation on RUH-MED a month later. The introductory fares are really agressive. I wonder how long they'll last.
Jizan and Rafha haven't been launched yet. Dammam is conspicious by it's absence. Why aren't they flying to Dammam?

BTW did anyone notice this sentence in their website: "nas air’s guests will meet the first CEO in the Kingdom who will pilot his own planes!"

Is the pilot shortage that bad????????

mutt
15th Feb 2007, 13:46
"nas air’s guests will meet the first CEO in the Kingdom who will pilot his own planes!"

Not true...... Saudia had a Director General who was an active B747 Captain.

Dammam is the domain of SAMA, I expect them to start DMM-JED DMM-MED and DMM to 2 smaller destinations as part of the public service obligations. They were licenced a couple of weeks after NAS, so its fair to see NAS start first.

Mutt

Fool 'n' Tameez
19th Feb 2007, 13:43
NAS made their first flight on Saturday, a promotional flight from riyadh to Jeddah. Capt. CEO was at the helm.

BTW does anyone know what terminals they'll operate from? Will they share Saudia's domestic terminals or will they use the private aviation ramp?

mutt
19th Feb 2007, 17:00
Guess it has to be the domestic terminal, the private terminal isnt capable of accepting multiple low cost flights per day.

As for NAS and their advertised prices in the local newspapers... it started off with:

RUH-JED 9 riyals..... then
RUH-JED 99 riyals.... then today...
RUH-JED 149 riyals....

I dont know what the ads are trying to tell me, as usual, I'm confused :confused: :confused:

Mutt

capgemini
27th Feb 2007, 05:07
UKIPILOT or Anyone else can help with their contact email or telephone?
( NAS gulfstream G4 fleet ).Thanks for info

buger T
2nd Mar 2007, 18:33
just curious as to how b200 did in the interview ? what was the outcome ? ant idea on the pay ?

B200Drvr
6th Mar 2007, 13:53
I got accepted :D there were 21 ish pilots for the interview, not sure how many got offered positions, they were for HS 125, Falcon & GIV fleets.
PS. I believe most were typed, but could be wrong.

mutt
14th Mar 2007, 16:55
Interesting to see that PARC are advertising on PPRUNE for NASAIR A320 pilots....

I guess thats one way of dealing with a crew shortage :)

Mutt

spacenavigator
15th Mar 2007, 21:38
I've been doin some sniffin 'round, most of your posts and replys are centered round NetJets part. Here is the Nasair part:
Capt package:(SR) A320
BS 31500
Housing
productivity pay 35-100 sr (the more you fly, the higher the pay)
education (children up to 21!)
license insurance
life insurance
annual bonus (1 BS) +
contract bonus (3 BS for 3 years!)
annual vacation+ free tickets (or money)
monthly CONSECUTIVE 7 days off.

'don't know about the rest of you, to me this does not look bad at all!!...
I have a scheduled interview soon .. wish me luck...:ok:

spacenavigator
15th Mar 2007, 22:51
NAS .. a Riyadh based airline is recruiting big time ... they even have a banner advertising right here !! I got not one .. but two invitations inside 1 month to attend an interview..
From what I hear, their package isn't bad either:

Captain (in saudi rials -3.75 to $) A320:
BS 31500
Housing
productivity 35-100sr (the more you fly..)
education (kids up to 21!!)
annual bonus (1 BS)
contract bonus (3 BS for 3 years!!)
license insurance
life insurance
annual vac
monthly time off (7 consecutive days..!)
4 annual tickets (or money)...

Donno about the rest of you .. to me this sounds just fine...
wish me luck... :ok:

oh yea.. try :
[email protected]

Jockstrap
16th Mar 2007, 18:18
Hiya,
is there anybody out there with an e-mail contact for pilot applications, I've looked at the Netjet website but there's no mention of NJME!
Also any idea which fleet they're hiring for, love to play in sand boxes.

B200Drvr
16th Mar 2007, 19:24
Hiring on HS, DA2000 & GIV. All done through NAS.

Capt Chambo
16th Mar 2007, 23:15
They are now offering "walk-ins" at Stansted, via Parc.

Capt nino
18th Mar 2007, 06:42
www.nasaviation.com (http://www.nasaviation.com)
P.O BOX 18118
Jeddah, K.S.A. 21415
Good luck

Jockstrap
25th Mar 2007, 08:53
Capt Nimo,

Many thanks for the contact, are you one of their pilots? If you are do you have any info re T&C etc?
Again many thanks

Regards Jockstrap:ok:

nass
29th Mar 2007, 14:19
Hello, so sorry to intrude on your forum, I am not getting any joy from the cabin crew forum. I have an interview next week with NJME and will be required to carry out a service test, will any of you Gentlemen happen to know exactly what this test involves? Would be so very grateful if you are able to enlighten me.

Thankyou.

dezetrat
4th Apr 2007, 10:22
Yes by all means go ahead and apply, you may get a nasty shock at the interview when the show you the real package.

The problem is they keep moving the goal posts on a very regular basis.

Ratz

cody_v
11th Apr 2007, 17:56
Any info on the payscale there? I've read a lot of posts on NJME, but no info on actual numbers.

NZ X man
19th Apr 2007, 08:53
I have been given an opportunity at a position with Net jets, and would appreciate any feed back from Current Net Jets Middle Eastern crew on the good points and bad points of the job. Salary, hotels, typical duty day, air fares home, the basic essentials would be appreciated.

I was trying to find previous threads on Net Jets/Nas, but know luck.
Thanks in Advance

X man:)

jumpdrive
19th Apr 2007, 13:47
hi, how did you apply??

NZ X man
19th Apr 2007, 16:48
I used the internet, pilot pointer, also walked into the aircraft on the
ramp(S) in Riyadh and Jeddah. Nothing confirmed yet, still talking stage.
X man:)

Glonass
19th Apr 2007, 17:11
NZ X man, no intention to hack your thread but to jumpdrive:
http://www.pilotcareercentre.com/JobResearchAirlineDetail.asp?AirlineID=1010

jumpdrive
19th Apr 2007, 18:07
in netjets US the f/o pay is somthing like this

BBJ........................60,000
GV & D2000EX.........50,000
BE400 & D2000........39,000

do you know in middle east??

NZ X man
20th Apr 2007, 19:17
$70,000 per annum FO, Hawker 800, $100 per day per diem, free tuna fish sandwiches, 35 on 31 0ff.
X man:}
Does that help?

jumpdrive
20th Apr 2007, 19:53
well i dont know about you
but that being for an f/o! to me seems to be a lot of bucks
and thats not flying a B747 or A340, its a small twin jet!!!
almost 6000 a month, not even captains in the US in majors
or low cost flying jets start up making that much
but anyway i was just wondering around

bytheway.....................love the tunasandwich fom subway
je je je je

enjoy

bus787
21st Apr 2007, 03:22
Money for nothing doesnt exist.
You have to live in Saudi guys.Thats mainly whats bad with net jets and thats why they dont find pilots.
if they move to Dubai things will be DIFFERENT. Tke care.

NZ X man
21st Apr 2007, 08:13
Hay Jumpdrive
You obviously have never spent time in the sandpit, I am still here, and the money still does not make up for the head aches and the BullS**t. It is the chance to get home that is attractive.
X man:cool:

Homer J. Simpson
1st May 2007, 11:14
Didn't you do your homework/research before applying for the job?:confused:

cuba99
1st May 2007, 18:49
does anyone know if they are hiring and what the req.are?

sami1
1st May 2007, 19:39
How did u apply ??

SNS3Guppy
2nd May 2007, 03:35
The arena has changed since I interviewed there. I was offered the job, but turned it down. Look it over carefully...not just NJME, but NAS, too, before you jump in with both feet.

$70,000 per annum FO, Hawker 800, $100 per day per diem, free tuna fish sandwiches, 35 on 31 0ff.
X man
Does that help?

Not sure which currency you're quoting there, but just a few years ago it was 15,000 for the 800XP...that's in Riyal, which equates presently to about four thousand US a month...which is 48,000. If you're talking NZD, I guess it might round out that difference...but the pay wasn't very good for the time on the road, and I couldn't find a single positive about the company. I turned it down, and have since had my decision confirmed as a good one. It may work out for you...everybody has their own needs. Mine were just elsewhere.

I will say this; I have met some outstanding people in KSA, with whom I'd work any day. Some operations are very, very good, some are not...buyer beware, so to speak. Good luck.

jumpdrive
2nd May 2007, 13:48
its USD..............american dollars

venturi101
3rd May 2007, 03:48
I have an interview with NJME coming up next month, would like to know about the interview process if anyone can help out at all.

much appreciated:bored:

B200Drvr
4th May 2007, 10:03
SNS3Guppy, You are talking about years ago, NZ X Man is up to date. Accom in Jeddah has also improved 100% as has NJME operations.

Jobear
9th May 2007, 21:52
Do they cover accom in base while in SA?

What are the upgrade times?

Hard to find pay info for them and solid numbers or is the $70 quoted above about right for an FO?

Avi8tor
5th Jun 2007, 20:46
This might help

http://www.willflyforfood.cc/airlinepilotpay/NetJets_Pilot_Pay.php (http://http://www.willflyforfood.cc/airlinepilotpay/NetJets_Pilot_Pay.php)

Just left the airlines to join the corp jet world myself.

Aussie
6th Jun 2007, 02:00
That looks like the payrates for NETJETS in the US, not the ME.

Luke SkyToddler
8th Jun 2007, 11:31
Has anyone else had major problems in the last few weeks updating their online application with NAS / Netjets ME? The 'personal details' page just keeps on failing to load, I've tried it on about 10 different computers at home and work so I think it's their website with the problem. Kind of makes it difficult to let them know my new contact details though.

Can anyone advise a post or email address to send CVs directly to?

Luke SkyToddler
15th Jun 2007, 14:47
Anybody? :ugh::ugh::ugh:

BLINKERS
15th Jun 2007, 19:04
Why not try [email protected].
These guys are so busy trying to hire pilots that it might take awhile for a reply.

Jockstrap
7th Jul 2007, 09:04
Hiya

Is ther anybody out there who has recently attended Farnbourough for interview/assessment? Any info appreciated, ie typical questions & sim profile, does it tend to follow the NJE format?

Groundaphobic
19th Apr 2008, 15:50
Hi Chaps!

Can anyone help me out here? I am interested in flying for Net Jets Middle East, and looking for contact details for HR, Operations Manager or Chief Pilot.

I have found plenty of info regarding Net Jets as a whole, but not much specific to the operation in the Middle East.

Thanks Very Much!

Airgus
19th Apr 2008, 16:30
Have you tried with...
http://www.nasaviation.com/nasjobs/login.asp ?

Groundaphobic
20th Apr 2008, 07:10
Thanks, I will check it out.

samishark1
2nd Jun 2008, 06:58
Be careful if you are considering comming here. I plan on leaving in a month or so. There seems to be 2 standards here. The Chief Pilots standards and other management standards. Since the new Chief Pilot has arrived, things have gone from good to bad. He thinks of himeself as a King, changing whatever rules he does not like. Unless you are on his buddy list, you will get treated like a nobody.

A Captain who is also a Check Airman on the Gulfstream fleet was caught trying to smuggle in wine in a thrumos into Saudi Arabia. He should have been fired on the spot, but insted the company did nothing but give him a slap on the wrist and told him to never do it again. The Saudi customs agents wanted to send him back to the U.S., but the company talked them out of deporting him out of Saudi Arabia. He is still a check airman, who should set higher standards for all, I am sure if NAS found out what happened, he would have been fired.

Then they have pilots who call in sick or fatigue once, and they are let go. So, hence the 2 standards, either you are on the buddy list or you are not.

Attrition is very high now, many managers, pilots, and F/A's have left within recent months, that should tell you something about working here

Plus, getting paid on time is still a huge issue

If you want more details about what is going on here, PM me

Good luck if you plan on working here

absolute
3rd Jun 2008, 16:46
Hi samishark1,

I'm a qualify A320 pilot currently working in Asia, just wondering are you talking about NAS in Saudi and also can you confirm their VP is Mr. Samir, I really want to know how's NAS and their requirement for Captain or First Officer:ok:

mutt
3rd Jun 2008, 16:53
I thought that NAS and NJME had recently split their management, so is it fair to tar both companies with the same brush?

Mutt

iceandaslice
5th Jun 2008, 05:39
Warning..........stay Away!!!!!!!! Can I Be Any Clearer, This Company Is A Joke You Have Been Warned. :d

Black Zero 2
10th Jun 2008, 17:56
I have posted a couple of times regarding NAS of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

The company has many, many issues that run deep starting from the top, Saudi v Expat cold war.
There have been many resignations, redundancies and firings within the past two years.

The company has an apalling reputation within Saudi, the Gulf and now beyond due to so many expats joining only to leave not long after, after having been shafted....BIG TIME!

NAS are forever in the Labour courts mainly trying to wriggle out of paying monies owed to ex employees.
I have worked for NAS and still have friends who are either on their way out or desperately looking for a way out.

NJME is based out of Jeddah and comes under the NAS umbrella. Although when I was there it was almost run like a seperate company and to be fair had a much better reputation. I assume that is still the case.

Rumour has it that Prince Waleed is now a shareholder. However, I would still advise against joining this company.:=:=:=

spike727
11th Jun 2008, 00:18
I see NAS has an add today on climto350, A320 and ERJ170/190 pilots. Looks like they will type high time pilots streigh into the left seat. Any other comments about training contracts or pay? Myself I could put up with a lot to get the type and left seat time in the bus.

absolute
14th Jun 2008, 17:06
Anyone can provide the salary for F/O

kkholidaze
8th Aug 2008, 23:07
I know this thread hasn't been visited in over a year but being a new NasAir prospect from the states, I might be interested in hearing how all of you feel about Nas now. I have a interview coming up and I would like as much info as possible, especially from the pilots employed there now (Housing, quality of life, etc.). Thanks!

_FL600_
17th Aug 2008, 20:22
How's their FO package like? and how's the working environment? Do you guys like it? Any input will be valued. Thanks,,

JOB HUNTER
19th Aug 2008, 13:28
NAS Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At moment this is not company to join.

121 DFO is vry short of staff so he decide best way is to make work all work harder. So he change 35 31 to 6 3 but not more money.

Pilot from US join on 35 31 and on day 1 told he on 6 3 by 121 DFO, he leave that day

contrct not being follwed 121 DFO ignore and try do as he wish, he is god he think

rotation do not start till end of train, but that depend on trainers as not many so can take long time.

promis nice western compund but live in shabby hotel in city Golden Toulip Andalusia. have mosque next to it so start call to prayer at 0400

recurent training done in off time but can take up 10 ten days and not payd

121 DFO he have career caption, no rspect for him by anyone even his fellow jordans. Hear he was sack by last 2 company. he break and make rule as he like he thinks he is God and can do as wish. he trained 3 FO in 3 days, but they need 25 hr each. he want to forget FTL as does crewin and they will try and fly you over limit

If you come here only do 35 31 otherwise STAY AWAY until 121 DFO go.

emb fleet is in chaos they offer trainer $20,000 a month to try and get fly started but some fail GACA exam. emb will stay parked for a while yet

Beside that pilot and crew good folk, just do not join while S AlB is still on power trip

diablo_caliente
21st Aug 2008, 09:45
Typical! Unqualified individuals running around posing as airline management!
When will the integrity of our industry return?

Great opportunities wasted again! potential potential potential.

Swear_in_GIN
17th Jan 2009, 18:14
I'd like to hear about the NJME interview process.

I believe it's held in Dubai.

Questions asked, style of interview, and the simulator ride?

A few hours, or 2 days?

Thanks in advance for any information.

SiG

NZ X man
17th Jan 2009, 23:47
Did one in Farnbourgh in 2007, took 12 hours, all one day. Simulator ride with someone you do not know, ours was a Beech jet. Theoretical questions about what if. What if your flight attendant is sexually harrased by a very good client, where do you see your self in 5 years, etc, etc. The rules to follow, the compound in Jeddah, blah blah blah. There were people there from all over theplace, couple of guys had shagged them selves getting there, I remember one bloke from OZ, he showed up late, changed in the bathroom and was one of the last to get interviewed, wow, what a day.

I did not get hired, do not know who did and who did not, kind of a funny group. I was working in the ME at the time, or just previously, and had been asked by a few NJME crew to apply, guess I was not the right kind of guy for them.

Good luck

prm1
19th Jan 2009, 04:19
:ok:Hiring has now stopped for a while. Dont expect anymore interviews until Mid Year. Interview consists of a panel, what if questions, personal attributes, a few technical questions and a pretty thorough sim evaluation. If you fit in after all that you may get an offer. Paperwork, visas, police checks, indoc, type rating if needed etc takes 3 months. Pays good. 35/31 Roster. Fly you home at the end of your rotation to any gateway worldwide of your choice.

But, most intakes these days are now referrals from within, and hiring has stopped as mentioned above.. Flying has slowed down everywhere in the middle east :ok: Hope this helps

rcl7700
19th Jan 2009, 04:40
How do you contact these guys? I've only seen NetJetsAsia and Europe on their website.

thanks!

spartanzapata
4th May 2009, 21:33
Can anyone tell me if there is any chance of NAS surviving the present crises? I have heard that more than half of the employees have not been given their pays...is that true? if so where is NAS heading?

Dustwing
7th May 2009, 13:51
a lot of potential is being lost in aviation in KSA, not only in NAS, unfortunately looks like it will not change. The place could have the best aviation industry in the middle east, left to be used to boost another airlines from the region. regards to all.

coffindodger
9th May 2009, 03:52
Nas Air adding new routes this year
Saudi Arabian budget airline Nas Air said it hopes to more than double the number of passengers this year with new services and better utilisation of its aircraft fleet.
The company has been operating its planes below capacity as the routes did not grow in line with aircraft acquisitions, officials told Gulf News.
It is leasing two of its Embraer 190s to an airline based in Ukraine as the new planes are not required for the operations this year.
Nas Air's current fleet comprises seven Airbus 320s and four Embraer jets.
No new plane deliveries are scheduled next year, but the fleet will grow to have 14 Airbus 320s and 17 Embraers in 2012, while two years later there will be 13 more Airbus planes, according to chief commercial officer Maria Angelika Hanne.
"In 2009 we have made a five-year plan and based on that we will grow passengers by 100 per cent this year. We need only 11 planes to achieve this," she said.
The airline carried about 900,000 passengers last year and has been recording a seat load factor of 65 per cent this year, according to Walter Prenzler, chief executive officer of commercial airlines at National Air Services (Nas) group.
The company, which started in February 2007, has adjusted its expansion plans to face the growth slowdown in the current depressed world economic conditions.
It had ordered 15 short-haul planes from Brazilian planemaker Embraer in 2007 and they were to be delivered over a period of five years.
Hanne said the company now has a clearer strategy of its requirements and that is why two planes being delivered this year will be leased to the airline in Ukraine.
"Our fleet utilisation has been very low at six and a half hours per day (per plane). This year it will increase to nine hours and next year to ten hours," she said.
The company had expected a stronger growth in routes when it started but the travel sector has been hit by the global economic downturn.
"Airline passenger traffic was growing 15-18 per cent but the growth has declined to single digits now," Prenzler. But he takes heart from the fact that the Middle East is still the only region where passenger numbers are rising.
He said despite the pace of growth going down, the company is adding routes. At present it serves 13 domestic and seven international destinations.
Domestic traffic accounts for two-thirds of the carrier's total passengers.
This month Nas Air will add Latakia to its network and increase frequencies to Damascus and Kuwait. Services to Sharm Al Shaikh, Assiut and Sanaa will begin on July 1.

Gulfnews: Nas Air adding new routes this year (http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Aviation/10311819.html)

spartanzapata
11th May 2009, 06:49
i dont understand how will they make ten hours work with the current crew

luck7711
26th May 2009, 22:20
What is the current situation with NAS?
Your input is appreciated.

27th May 2009, 01:07
Do you think njme will survive? Any layoffs coming?

mutt
27th May 2009, 07:44
They got bailed out by the Saudi government, they will survive.

Mutt

27th May 2009, 21:48
Is there any chance of layoffs? Do you guys still like it over there? Do you think there will be hiring anytime this year?

This is my dream job. We still have to dream thats what keeps us going.

oz in dxb
28th May 2009, 08:25
17004, honestly why don't you read the threads that are being posted right here right now!!!

Do you really have to ask the question "do you still like it over there?"

Don't believe that flying in the ME is a dream job. Maybe it was a decade ago but now we are being screwed!!!!!

Think long and hard before you want to even dream about coming here.

Oz

mutt
31st May 2009, 18:41
Sad to report that termination letters were sent out to people in the last few days, I truthfully dont know if they are just downsizing 1 fleet or is this more wide spread.

Mutt

CAVnotOK
1st Jun 2009, 04:15

If you read the EK website you might think that this could be your "dream job".
Unfortunately, the reality is that this company has single handedly turned life into nothing short of a nightmare for it's pilots and their families.

I would strongly urge you, and anyone else considering the move to apply for any other job than Emirates. This airline, and it's management have absolutely zero regard for it's employees, or their families.

Think long and hard.

metro301
1st Jun 2009, 09:02
Op was asking about NJME = Net Jets Mid East

Not EK

joehunt
2nd Jun 2009, 05:02
Before you decide on where your dream job would be, consider carefully, your prospective employers, national history.

Let me refresh your memory before you get bogged down in research. Ask yourself this question.

Who "assisted" to Africans to make it to North America? Old habits die hard. Before you scream racism, the people in question are masters.

family guy
5th Jun 2009, 14:45
We are very aware that a certain amount of belt-tightening is required in the current climate. Colleagues are being 'asked' to resign for dubious reasons. The rare entitlement to Business Class air travel that was occasionally warranted on certain long repositions is now withdrawn, and the contractual rotation cycle is under review. Now the latest NJME terminations can be revealed:

Yes friends, it's official. Cake and Vegetables have been terminated from the new crew menu without being given their 30 days notice. The loss of all desserts is tolerable; there may even be long term savings in fuel burn resulting from a reduced overall crew weight. But many crews particularly enjoy working with Carrots and Cauliflower and their loss is regrettable.

:hmm: FG

samishark1
8th Jun 2009, 16:36
Typical and Normal for the management there!!!!!

Just Outstanding!!!!

15th Jun 2009, 02:28
how many pilots have you let go in the last 6 months? how many do you think you will let go in the next 6 months?

mutt
15th Jun 2009, 04:27
:ouch::ouch:

Mutt

FlyTCI
15th Jun 2009, 04:42
Guess that's explains why a friend of mine is in the US doing Falcon initial at the moment. One's "dead" the other's bread.

Spanked
15th Jun 2009, 09:03
14 pilots were let go about 2 weeks ago..
Bollocks, 3 let go for competency issues.

Kiwijetdriver
26th Jun 2009, 21:30
NJME VISA MOMENTS>>>>>

F****** up a 299 Ride on the Hawker........................$5.00
Jumping the line ahead of your workmates to the gulfstream.....$10
Having no respect amongst your fellow workmates......$20
Getting promoted to the G4 ahead of the above people............$50
Being advised by management you are going to be an FO.......$100
Setting you up to run to the office with gossip.........$200

Thinking you will EVER be checked to line as Captain ....PRICELESS!

And which particular California mexican are we talking about people?????:D

FlyTCI
26th Jun 2009, 21:37
Not sure the MasterCard people would be happy to know they have been replaced by the competition ;).

samishark1
26th Jun 2009, 21:41
Some things never change at that place!!!!!! It is still a F:mad: up place!! Too many idiots!!!:}

Unpaid in Jeddah
25th Jul 2009, 17:41
And so Fox Romeo is to be relegated to an F/O position on the G4?:E

Surely not!.. He was after all our exalted Director of Standards :yuk: at one time.

batsky2000
26th Jul 2009, 05:27
So he was fired as the Director of Standards? And failed his .299 ride? He was supposed to be mister "Super Pilot", who use to run a charter company in San Diego prior to joining NJME, he sucked up to management from day one and now he bumps guys to the G-IV? What a clown and a jerk :}

So is Mr. idiot who tried to sneak in wine in a thermos into Jeddah who was promoted to Check Airman on the G-IV still there? Another idiot:confused::ugh:

Unpaid in Jeddah
27th Jul 2009, 01:11
Batsky2000, I concur with you regarding Fox Romeo a fellow punching above his weight ( were that at all possible:eek:)

However, your attack on the other chap is uncalled for - he is extremely competent - I have flown with him on numerous occasions. I'd happily have my wife and kids in the back of any aircraft that he operates. And that's not an accolade I willingly hand out. He is no idiot, quite the opposite - he is streets ahead of every other pilot in NJME. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

That chip on your shoulder is unbecoming of one who has pretensions to calling himself a professional pilot. . Feel free to PM me should you wish clarification on that, or any other episode whch grieves you.

GTJDS
27th Jul 2009, 15:33
so UPIJ hows the new job going or are you missing NJME already

batsky2000
27th Jul 2009, 19:32
UPIJ,
I did not question his flying abilities, I agree he is a good stick, but as a captain and a check airman, he should set the standard for the company, he did the opposite. You can't tell me that he did not know what he was doing when he tried to smuggle wine in a thermos into Jeddah. The problem is that he got away with it, if anyone else did the same thing, they would have had their visa revoked on the spot and sent home, but the company backed him up, JL sent everyone a memo describing how no one else would get away with it, and it just pissed others off when others got fired for less severe issues without second chances.

If you want to call that a chip on my shoulder, then that is how it will be, but it is a matter of what is right and what is wrong and for the company to do the right thing.

All I will say is that at a previous company, we fired one captain who violated a law in a foreign country, unlike this incident, no second chance, he also knew what he was doing and took his chance. The outcome should have been the same here, it would have set an example of what happens when you smuggle alcohol into Saudi. When he did what he did, it made it worse off for all NAS/NJME crews with extra checks at customs, fines, etc... one extra hassle we can all do without

metro301
28th Jul 2009, 00:04
Why didn't he just buy the SID at a compound? It isn't like the stuff is hard to find.

Kiwijetdriver
29th Jul 2009, 10:05
Watch out R, the kiwi :} mafia are watching you!!!!!!!!!!

Unpaid in Jeddah
31st Jul 2009, 03:23
Batsky -

The gentleman that you are so quick to criticize and he is a gentleman in every sense of the word and is about as good an operator as anyone could ever hope to be. He maintains the highest standards of operation in every respect. I wish that I could ever attain such a standard. Thus there is no reason for you to be sticking a knife in his back. Furthermore, there have been ZERO repercussions, no extra checks, nothing at all, and thats a fact.

So, Batsky, you never made mistake?

I don't know who you are, however, I assume that you are no longer employed by NJME because there are no current pilots of quality who maintain your jaundiced point of view.

It is a matter of fact that in the last 2 years there has been only a tiny minority of pilots leave NJME willingly. The vast majority have been pushed because they have been sub standard, or have come to the realization that they are so totally useless that they have had the decency to leave before being pushed or demoted. Believe me, I Know!

It is also a matter of fact that every one of that tiny minority (who were not pushed) have nothing but the highest regard for the person you are attacking - I have spoken to all of them recently, so it appears that you arent in that group.

This clearly explains the boulder on your shoulder.

batsky2000
31st Jul 2009, 18:00
Upij,
Hey Moron, everyone makes mistakes, some small and some big, but when you break a law, most of the time you get no second chance. I guess if he shot someone he should still get a second chance?

Like I said, no one else would have received the same deal, anyone else including yourself would have been sent home, he is not some special "all mighty one" I guess you don't get that!!

Live in your fantasy world of him being Mr. God Pilot, I have seen many like him that all people could say was how great they were until they took out their aircraft and crashed it by running out of fuel or flying into something they should have stayed away from, No one is that good, it could happen to anyone at anytime

B200Drvr
1st Aug 2009, 01:11
I really love this thread, cause its so easy to pick out the incompetent clowns that have been sacked.

Unpaid in Jeddah
1st Aug 2009, 15:38
I never said he was god like, I simply said he is supremely competent and a gentleman, in fact he is a perfect role model - clearly quite unlike you.

Batsky 2000 - you got fired for incompetence in the cockpit. You're obviously bitter and twisted you couldn't make the grade. Perhaps a career as a fiction writer may be more appropriate for you. Having claimed to have seen so much in your short career, it seems that you already have a best seller in your log book.:D

I for one have had enough of all these backstabbing ex-NJME loser pilots. They were useless from Day One in the cockpit- all they ever had was a log book full of lies and the gift of the gab. They really need to be "outed", the industry can ill afford such incompetents.

To this end, if anyone wishes to know the real reasons why any of these dead beats were "released" feel free to message me. I know the truth about all the departures in the last 3 year and am more than happy to let it prevail.

Iver
2nd Aug 2009, 03:00
Nobody likes a nark...

batsky2000
2nd Aug 2009, 03:50
Are you serious? You really know how to pick great role models!!!:ok:

NJME is full of clowns, and a good ole boys club management that picks and chooses who go's where, it is the Ausie's VS the American's, always been a little friction. Glad to be gone....:D

In fact I have a better paying job, and am still working in the Middle east, keep your NJME pride, and your great all mighty role models, no chips, just happy to be gone...

Bye!!

joehunt
2nd Aug 2009, 08:25
How come so many people proved to be "unfit" for duty after they had been employed??

I don't see BA, UA or any other outfit of repute sacking people left right and centre, through incompetency, can you?

Something very wrong somewhere there at NJME.

habbibie
2nd Aug 2009, 09:18
I think Joe that you have a point. They have in the past been unlike the major airlines who normally give you two attempts to qualify and then you are out. NJME has allowed dead wood to collect for some while and there have been guys languishing in the right seat that should never have been there. I suspect that the bar has now been raised and those guys are now becoming very conspicuous in their incompetence or slackness.

B200Drvr
2nd Aug 2009, 16:03
I agree with Habbibe, and although I don't personally agree with all the terminations, there clearly was a case where a few people had "stretched" their experience further than it actually was. These so called professionals left no doubt that they were not up to the required standards, so they got canned.
Again, I stress that this was not the case for all of them, and guess what, there are still some "papermate" logbooks there, but they, like the rest will make their name a$$ and will see the same door.
PS. Batsky shows how much you actually know, half of them are from New Zealand, which is like saying all Canadians are Americans, and we know how much you all hate that!!!

Unpaid in Jeddah
12th Aug 2009, 22:49
Batsky-RT.. still employed in the Middle East? Lucky you that CF hasn't seen this thread then isn't it?

As for the Aussie and US friction - there's none of it. Its a total lie engendered by the very very FEW useless and inept American pilots in the company. Like spoilt kids, their last resort is playing the "race" card. With that mindset, it begins to explain why they can never improve and are always struggling.

Iver : As for your nark comment - the creeps and those clearly unfit to sit in a cockpit need outing - its the only way this profession will progress - I am surprised that you have a problem with this. Now is the time to prune and to strive for quality in this industry. The decent guys, the silent majority, deserve this. The least we can do for the next generation of pilots is to keep the bar high and to strive for higher standards. Otherwise the grubs win and this profession becomes devalued. Ask yourself which side would you rather be on?

Joe Hunt - The great influx of deadbeats were hired into NJME at a time of a global pilot shortage and so very little cross checking occurred. Fake log books, a gift of the gab and a glossy smile and in you came as G4 pilot with allegedly heaps of experience in India. Once in, we were faced with the task of trying to rehabilitate and train these grubs because its a very time consuming and difficult process to organize new interviews, not mention getting new Iqamas. It takes about 6 months to hire someone. In times of a pilot shortage, being Middle East based means its very difficult to attract the same quality candidate as the BA's and UA's of this world this is why we have these problems in NJME. I trust this explains why things are as they are and why your comparison is unfair.

And of course, it WAS certainly true, our recruiting process was flawed by the desperation of management to get bums into seats at a time of explosive expansion. Which is why the likes of Batsky and his mates managed to con themselves a job - only to be found out after their first line flight. This is not the case anymore. The recruiting process is more stringent now.

Like any large organization, NJME has its faults and I'm not here to defend them. But operationally, as an organization, it does strive to operate to the highest standards anywhere in the world. It works to the rule of law, the GOM and to SOPS and it rewards a safe mindset. The crews who remain at NJME can hold their heads high - for the most part they are good, competent and safe operators who constantly work hard to keep up a high standard of operation,.:ok:

As always, if anyone is interested, email me, I'm happy to provide ALL answers to any questions. I am more than happy to back up all that I have written.

rtaero
16th Aug 2009, 08:12
Hey NF
CF has seen the thread. Very funny stuff. KS is the best- having his endorsement is as valuable as your aimless, unfounded criticism. Its all about credibility.
Fly safe

Kiwijetdriver
19th Aug 2009, 08:06
Hey Unpaid, Agree with you totally, but the clean-up didnt extend to number 1 idiot Romeo Mike and his "habibee" friend in the office ( in a high position).

Speaking of which, that comment extends to the other stars and stripe citizens, like the head of the FC, Mr Delta Papa and of course "Lets build a matrix" and "My email is broken" and of course the latest hysteria " BEEP TRAINING" Mr Romeo Foxtrot!

Do these guys all hold obscene photographs of each other in various poses with farm animals or something?

Priceless moments quote,

Sending out countless emails on how to evacuate a building which has one exit, and having lots of "fun" with your co-workers whilst doing it.
And dont forget " its such a fantastic course"

May the clean up continue, :} To all the other flight crew members still existing minus the exceptions above, i agree. top notch operators

family guy
21st Aug 2009, 19:57
Mr UPIJ, I sent you a PM
Salut
FG

20th Sep 2009, 18:17
do you think they might be adding any new pilots in the next 6 to 8 months?

NZ X man
20th Sep 2009, 20:31
Got two mates flying for them, one is worried about getting laid off, the other one is just finishing training on a larger corporate jet. Go figure.

As far as your dream job, sounds like your first trip to the ME, would be interesting to talk to you in a year after the exposure, kind of like radiation, you do not feel anything at first.

cochise
20th Sep 2009, 21:13
Sorry guys enough of the bull. All of us have left home either because we lost our jobs or were fed up with working for crappy companies and wages. The key to surviving anywhere is to remember why you came and to milk it for as long as you can stand it. One day the well will run dry here and hopefully by then we would have filled our pockets and will be able to enjoy life in retirement....At home. Until then keep on milking!:ok:

Kiwijetdriver
11th Oct 2009, 19:59
:ok:...................................:ok:

habbibie
18th Oct 2009, 05:46
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif...................................http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

AP hows the Gulfstream training going?

jeh01
31st Oct 2009, 14:48
Don't mean to be ignorant here but I'm just joining the conversation. We're getting ready to get clobbered at NJA (lots of furloughs) and we just got an email saying NJME will be starting some hiring soon.

1. Do you guys have any numbers?

2. Is there any chance of a guy with a 500 type getting hired?

3. Does anybody know anything about the future fleet plan?

Thanks. PM's are great.

gomets
31st Oct 2009, 18:46
Wondering the same thing...I wonder how many e-mails the CP is going to have come Monday morning!!

Wonder how many of our guys would think about it? I've got a family but would still do it. Some probably would not.

Not only are we getting furloughed, now we get to compete with each other for probably only a few spots at NJME!!:eek:

FlyTCI
1st Nov 2009, 18:42
I spoke to a friend at NJME last night and he said they held interviews last week. Minimum jet time among the applicants was around 3000 hrs according to him. Tough competition out there :}.

Ahmed21
2nd Nov 2009, 13:10
Here's one for you all at NJME. The rumour has it that Unpaid In Jeddah is coming back, he left three days after his recurrent, funny timing - just in time for his recurrent and he will not have to go via the route of right seat in the Hawker. Must have friends in high places.:yuk::yuk::yuk:

Immigrant
9th Nov 2009, 15:26
NetJets Aviation confirms that it intends to furlough up to 495 of its pilots, effective January 2010.................. :hmm:

No signs of recovery on the Pilots market ......

NetJets To Furlough Nearly 500 Pilots | AVIATION WEEK (http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story.jsp?id=news/NET110609.xml&headline=NetJets%20To%20Furlough%20Nearly%20500%20Pilots&channel=busav)

gomets
11th Nov 2009, 14:31
"I spoke to a friend at NJME last night and he said they held interviews last week. Minimum jet time among the applicants was around 3000 hrs according to him. Tough competition out there http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gif."

Thats good, luckily there are about 400/495 of us who most likely qualify.....with more than half that probably doubling the min. requirements..:ugh:

Derry Boy
8th Dec 2009, 07:36
NJME Right Sizing!!!

Rumour has it that the main “Right Sizer” just got “right sized”! Seems the jousting between the Americans and the Australians (is NZ a state of Australia?) has taken an interesting twist. The score card, USA 1, Australia 0 (or maybe that is NZ).

I guess the CP is making sure he keeps his back to the wall, you never know where the bowie knife will strike next!

A senior TRI/TRE and a skipper from another fleet gone in the past two weeks without a by-your-leave, interesting times ahead for one and all. It would seem that you can't trust your Kiwi (8th state of Aus) colleagues anymore.

Hey, maybe it’s time for FR to get back up as DO and show everyone how it is really done just like on the 1011 all those years ago. Hey, he might even get a command on the G4 with JL’s help and he won’t even have to know the SOPs!

And just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, JL sends his second email for his entire tenure at NJME informing all the crew that they forgot to pay the BUPA account!

Stay safe everyone, you’ll need to as you haven’t got medical cover!:ok:

habbibie
9th Dec 2009, 18:53
Derry habib, you must have been too busy wallowing in your own schadenfreude as RM successfully finished his training on the G4 six weeks ago. :O

bathrobebaby
14th Dec 2009, 16:59
So, who is FR for the reference? And by the way, are there people posting that have left NJME? Why would you not move on to your bigger and better jobs that you so called have? You losers!!!!! Get a f%#$en life!!!!! We have enough to deal with, without your silly comments!:=

Kiwijetdriver
21st Dec 2009, 10:03
FU**** RALPH OF COURSE. :) This thread just becomes more and more amusing. ...

family guy
2nd Jan 2010, 13:23
Happy 2010 Ladies and Gentlemen,

The earlier NJME terminations thread has gone stale and certainly wandered off topic. So here is a new vehicle for us to discuss all that needs to be discussed, good or bad, rumour or truth, about the entity we know and love as NJME.

Remember, although under the NAS umbrella, (as useful as a paper tissue in the recent Jeddah floods) this is a separate organization and not to be confused with NASAIR in Riyadh.

:hmm: FG

Wings23
17th Feb 2010, 17:15
Hi All,

Should NETJETS middle east employ, does anyone know what the minimum requirements are to be considered?

Thanks,

Wings23

TWOTBAGS
17th Feb 2010, 22:44
minimum requirements are to be considered?

A very good sense of humour...... and infinite patience.:E

NZ X man
18th Feb 2010, 21:47
Twobags
How is it going, and how do you like the new aircraft, bet it is great.

X man
CHCH

fractional
18th Mar 2010, 11:11
Remember, although under the NAS umbrella, (as useful as a paper tissue in the recent Jeddah floods) this is a separate organization and not to be confused with NASAIR in Riyadh.
Romors say that NJME is moving to Riyadh. Won't this be a merger then?:ouch:

Cartographer
24th Mar 2010, 07:44
It's official, NJME is moving to Riyadh...
No definite timetable on the move for now...
Hope everything works out...

NZ X man
24th Mar 2010, 19:03
Does that mean No more beach side villa for the crew?

mutt
24th Mar 2010, 19:51
OSPM? ?

Mutt

Uncle Wiggily
24th Mar 2010, 19:53
Wtf? Ospm? Lol? Rsvp Asap.

family guy
25th Mar 2010, 03:16
Sorry for the confusion guys,

OSPM is an existing branch of NAS, but how it is supposed to gel with the NJME operating model is beyond me. Those from within should already know its meaning. At risk of breaching confidentiality, I will defer from amplifying here, but an internet search through NAS should get you there.

Tricky times ahead for the operation due to the upheaval forced upon the JED HQ staff who choose to stay.

Keep your heads down.

FG :hmm:

safelife
5th Apr 2010, 14:40
According to pilotjobsnetwork.com there's hiring in progress.

dboy
22nd Apr 2010, 18:20
Unfortunately they require a FAA atp. How can i get that? I only have a JAA licence. Do i have to do the whole stuff again to get it???

I would like to join them 1 day.

Anybody knows?

TOFFAIR
23rd Apr 2010, 15:48
Do anyone knows about the NASAIR recruiting? Are there enough E190 FOs joining, how is life in Ryiahd, infos about rosters?

cjslondon
5th May 2010, 00:15
When was the last class and when will the next class start for EJME?

CitationsRock4me
5th May 2010, 20:14
What's EJME? Did you mean NJME?

cjslondon
5th May 2010, 23:54
Sorry, yes NJME. Any info please.

habbibie
5th Aug 2011, 22:12
This I assure you will be the last and final Email I communicate to you.

beechie
10th Aug 2011, 00:04
This thread has gone pretty quiet.

Whats the latest with NJME? Rosters, Pay, Employing?

Any changes to some of the bitching and moaning that has littered this thread back in 2009?