PDA

View Full Version : New QF cabin crew unrepresentative of the wider community??

speedbirdhouse
15th Jan 2009, 08:53
The cabin crew chosen to operate QFs flagship aircraft are calling QF's flagship aircraft the "gay three eighty".

Discuss.......

Tidbinbilla
15th Jan 2009, 09:10
Sure.....

In JetBlast.

TID.

Eastwest Loco
15th Jan 2009, 09:31
After riding on the first ever QF A388 International passenger service - and it was NOT MEL LAX, it was QF6601/2 09/10OCT SYD AKL SYD, I could not give an obese rodents bottom what they do after hours.

The crew was simply brilliant, proud of OQA and the service level was better than world class.

They were a new breed, and I hope the QF attitude from top management down to improve staff attitude leaks down to the current 744/767/A330 and 737 crews as they stated they wished. This can only be done by treating the staff as an asset, not a necessary evil. About time someone remembered that.

It was an absolute joy flying with a remarkable crew on a remarkable aeroplane, although I cannot say I have had a problem at all with the cabin crew service on a QF or QF Link flight once over the last 10 years or more. Not one negative. It is good to see enthusiasm and love for an aeroplane back in the mix as it was 20 years ago.

Go you good things and speedbirdhouse just what exactly is your agenda here?

A VA attempt to promote QF homophobia?

Well then - whoopee chook mate. Nobody with a brain minds.

Give them a break mate - they are the A team in my view and I am a critical old sod. Posts like this simply allow those with an agenda against a company to be their worst.

Best all

EWL

BlueDiamond
15th Jan 2009, 09:53
Is the workforce at your place of employment representative of the wider community, speedbirdhouse? Roughly 50% men, 50% women, some old people, some children ... No? I didn't think so. Please don't expect it of other employers then.

And what the **** does a person's sexual orientation have to do with their ability to do their job?? :confused:

JB Mods
15th Jan 2009, 10:45
Indeed.

speedbirdhouse, no doubt your agenda will find a warm welcome here (http://www.homepagedaily.com/Pages/article6179-your-guide-to-the-new-australian-anti-gay-agenda-by-mrs-stonewall.aspx).

We don't want your kind of [email protected] on PPRune.