PDA

View Full Version : TG642 BKK-NRT Wrong Taxiway

FrequentSLF
13th Jan 2009, 22:32
A friend was on the flight and they had to to be pushed back since the taxiway was closed due to some works been carried on
The pilot over the PA said was due to wrong communication between tower and pilot.
I got a picture picture that was taken from the aircraft after it stopped. I do not know if it is relevant, however I do not know how to post it.

Airbubba
14th Jan 2009, 03:40
Wrong taxiway where? BKK or NRT?

QCM
14th Jan 2009, 04:59
FrequtSLF yes,this is a non-event,and the paparrazzi taking pictures of a non-event is a tabloid feeder,as well as you using this professional network to display amateur analysis...
The crew did their job properly....discover the mistake/stop/call ATC/solve problem with push/inform passengers/file an ASR...
Meanwhile the paparrazzi take picture thinking they will be famous,and FqSLF wasting time giving non-information of a non-event.
Remember...the first letter in PPRuNe means....Professional...

Oh Gosh just discovered this was my 69 th post...:p:mad::p

FrequentSLF
14th Jan 2009, 05:24
discover the mistake/stop/call ATC/solve problem

Remember...the first letter in PPRuNe means....Professional...

You already highlighted the reason was I posted it. When a Professional makes a mistake IMHO is an event

RadAlt
14th Jan 2009, 07:32
"To err is human"
You're saying professionals are super-human, and don't make mistakes?:ooh:

Pelican
14th Jan 2009, 07:39
FrequentSLF PLEASE give us a break with your drivel. PLEASE!

Avman
14th Jan 2009, 08:09
Total non-event! I have thousands and thousands of hours driving a car, but hey, I still take the odd wrong turn now and again - often the result of confusing road markings or signs. Same goes for some airports.

QCM
14th Jan 2009, 08:13
Obviously professional make mistakes that's not the point.
Professionals use specific investigations tools to profide an helpful feedback and hence help us avoid these mistakes...
All these guys:suspect: using their mobile phone or videocams and then pretending to be investigators,in fact just trying to have the next Youtube award,so these guys should not,IMHO, use these forums...

johnnyDB
14th Jan 2009, 08:19
happens all the time, there are those who have done it and those who have yet to do it. :)

forget
14th Jan 2009, 08:33
I'm intrigued as to how a passenger's photograph can possibly illustrate that TG642 is on the 'wrong taxiway'. If it does you may want to submit it here.

The Pilsner Urquell International Photography Awards Competition is the world's most prestigious photography contest for both professional and amateur photographers.

scrivenger
14th Jan 2009, 08:43
Avman - does the same apply to airways too??!!!;)

Avman
14th Jan 2009, 10:58
Absolutely, although when possible, we do send trainees up to repaint the intersection names :)