PDA

View Full Version : QR to Wataniya Exodus

JungleJett
12th Jan 2009, 14:10
Is it true that there is a small exodus just about to start both for Captains and F/Os from QR to Wataniya?

loc22550
12th Jan 2009, 14:22
Well if it's true, nothing to be worried about...,it's "just" another chapter..in the "Qatar airways Exodus.." after
Qatar airways Exodus to Etihad, Qatar airways exodus to Air Asia,Qatar airways exodus to Airarabia....:bored:

ramiyns
12th Jan 2009, 15:51
So I guss you are going to be on that exodus CAPTAIN LOCK22550,Or you are may be locked inside the mail box of Qatar Airways.

enjoy your live in Qatar:*

loc22550
13th Jan 2009, 06:56
??..Ramiyns.., anything wrong or not true in my statement...??Let me known!

shneidertrophy
13th Jan 2009, 07:05
Nothing wrong with your post LOC, as usual.

The exodus will only get bigger as long as our beloved management team does not realize what sort of an airline they have created!

Literally nobody is happy here. The pilots who are not complaining are the ones who are stuck here for whatever the reason might be (passport, license,...)

So anybody with some sort of a descent job offer will find QR pilots on their interview lists.

Imagine this...we are in full world wide crisis and still pilots are willing to risk everything just to get away from this outfit! That should say enough one would think!

JungleJett
13th Jan 2009, 07:14
I don't want to start a thread just for the sake of starting a thread....still no positive confirmation to my initial question. Is it true or just a rumour?

shneidertrophy
13th Jan 2009, 07:26
depending on your defintion of exodus mate...

All I can say (see) is that many of the guys I have flown with lately have been looking in that direction as well....and that always has been a good indication!

Fubaliera
13th Jan 2009, 15:47
Only one F/O leaving in March. All crew complement is complete .Mostly Americans

ramiyns
13th Jan 2009, 16:42
LOCK22550,

There is nothing wrong with what ever you were saying.

What I want to know is that,Why you are still here? You have been so unhappy for the past 4 years now,Why haven't you been on any of those so called exodus? You always encourage others to leave. What is your problem???

Phantom Driver
13th Jan 2009, 18:19
Every airline must have it's small group of disgruntled troublemakers; it's SOP.

loc22550
14th Jan 2009, 06:09
will not waste my time and try to enter..again... this poor mentality discussion of "take it or leave it.." in Q.R.!:ugh:

The Tramp
14th Jan 2009, 12:16
"Every airline must have it's small group of disgruntled troublemakers; it's SOP"

This Airline has a large group(s), from F/O, A320 Line drivers, to Instructors. People always try to ignore the facts until too late. :ugh:

Black Stain
14th Jan 2009, 12:33
Trouble makers?

I was promised a blow-job every day for the rest of my life if I moved the grizzly tart anywhere away from Doha.

What is "trouble-making" for management is necessity for others.

Blue320
14th Jan 2009, 13:24
Very doubtful on the "mass" exodus!
Wataniya currently has 25 plus pilots on board waiting on first a/c!
First flight Jan 24th. Will plan to receive 7 a/c for 2009. And a birdy told me that most pilots allready aren't happy with things...contracts, policy, pay, days off, etc...you know the usual bull :mad:!

Blue320
15th Jan 2009, 12:36
Correction: 4 a/c in 2009.