PDA

View Full Version : John Travolta's council house

lazy george
11th Jan 2009, 22:25
I got an e-mail today with celebrity houses on it one of which was John Travoltas small gaff in florida built next to a good size runway. On his "drive" are a few planes one of which is a 707. All this can be can seen on google earth.

Anyways many of you will be aware of this but my question is.........
His 707 is parked right upto the house so when big john wants to nip to Tesco's in his 707 how does he get it pushed back??? Does he have somebody in a tug to do it or is it possible to do it with reverse trust?? Allthough i'd imagine the latter isn't good for the engines

LG

Howard Hughes
11th Jan 2009, 22:27
Allthough i'd imagine the latter isn't good for the engines
Or the house, or anything that isn't tied down...:eek:

BlueWolf
11th Jan 2009, 23:18
Since he's a PPRuNer, all you have to do is figure out his secret identity, and ask him yourself. :ok:

No, it isn't me.

V2-OMG!
11th Jan 2009, 23:19
Maybe he gets that guy from Ripley's Believe it or Not who can tow a jet with a rope between his teeth.

ShyTorque
11th Jan 2009, 23:40
My mother in law used to do that but she had to give up because her false teeth plate kept coming unstuck. :}

BlueWolf
11th Jan 2009, 23:42
Ooh, tough guy, eh? Betcha my mother-in-law can beat up your mother-in-law.
:p

Howard Hughes
11th Jan 2009, 23:45
If you can afford to own an airliner as personal transportation, you can afford a tug to push it back with and the guy who drives it!;)

And no it's not me either...

V2-OMG!
12th Jan 2009, 00:18
My mother in law used to do that but she had to give up because her false teeth plate kept coming unstuck.

Tell the MIL to use Poli-grip.

This isn't meant to impugn your MIL, of course, but the low-level hookers
also find it works better than KY jelly or vaseline.

I can't believe I wrote that. The devil made me do it. Chock it up to a serious case of weather-related cabin fever.

BlueWolf
12th Jan 2009, 02:11
:confused: Pardon my ignorance, but isn't Poli-grip meant to stick things, and the other products meant to...well...make things NOT stick?

One is confuzzled.

ZEEBEE
12th Jan 2009, 05:37
Blue Wolf wrote

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't Poli-grip meant to stick things, and the other products meant to...well...make things NOT stick?

Blue Wolf. DO use your imagination !

I don't know either. :{

Blacksheep
12th Jan 2009, 10:27
All it takes is the operation of that certain conveyor belt.

BlueWolf
12th Jan 2009, 10:34
Oh, that one; yes, well, I prefer not to think about it, if it's all the same, Sir.