View Full Version : Best Service/Worst Service

hawker750
7th Jan 2009, 08:32
As this is a forum I suggest that we start a thread to share our experiences about where one gets value for money from handling agents. I for one feel that some (and I do mean only some) try and extract the maximum from the cash strapped operators, treating us as if we were all Chelsea Football Club owners with umlimited spending power.

I would like to nominate Jet Aviation Zurich and Geneva for giving a quality service at a fair price.

I would like to nominate Signature Gatwick for ripping of it's customers with it's Air BP fuel price of about 77p/Litre. For heaven's sake Gatwick has its own pipeline so "transport charges" cannot be the reason. A tip here if you use Gatwick. Phone up GRS before you arrive on 01293-502388 and pre order some fuel on UVAIR or World Fuel Service. I needed 9000 litres and saved £3,330. Yes this figure is correct!!!! Make sure you are allocated a hydrant stand and call then taxying in. (Do not ask Signature to call as they want you to use their Air BP refueling facility)

Give this forum your ideas and tips so we can save some money this year