PDA

View Full Version : The Pprune CrossDressers thread - All welcome!

Buster Hyman
5th Jan 2009, 21:40
Over to you Howard....

:E

goudie
5th Jan 2009, 21:51
I got really angry trying to put my socks on this morning. Cross? I was bloody furious!

Buster Hyman
5th Jan 2009, 21:52
That's the spirit goudie! Feel better now? Group therapy is a wonderful thing... (and there's no sign of any tampons yet either!):ok:

V2-OMG!
5th Jan 2009, 21:52
Speaking of socks, I like to prance around in the airline captain's uniform I bought off the net, then do the real pilot thing -
put a rolled-up sock in the crotch.

Whirlygig
5th Jan 2009, 21:54
No, no, no, dear - all you have to do is put on the big watch - same thing but more piloty :} :ok:

Cheers

Whirls

Buster Hyman
5th Jan 2009, 21:54
When all you needed was a pencil! Good for you V2!!!

con-pilot
5th Jan 2009, 21:57
I have never cross dressed. :*

I was merely trying to start a new fashion trend. :p

Abusing_the_sky
5th Jan 2009, 22:00
You lot have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands. Weirdos!

Hat, coat, door, run!

ZH875
5th Jan 2009, 22:05
I got an invite to the Cross Dresser's Christmas party, where I could eat, drink and be Mary.!

old joke and still [email protected]

goudie
5th Jan 2009, 22:17
Mrs G. asked me to take off her dress and said,.................... ''don't ever let me catch you wearing it again''.

Well, I like old jokes.

cessnagirl
5th Jan 2009, 22:20
I left the gym yesterday after a gruelling 2 hour session with my UGG boots on the wrong feet! Does that count?:E

goudie
5th Jan 2009, 22:24
on the wrong feet

How would you know with UGGS?

cessnagirl
5th Jan 2009, 22:29
"how do you know with UGGS?"

I knew as I started walking in them. Something about them didn't seem quite right! I got off on the wrong feet I guess.:ooh:

CR2
5th Jan 2009, 22:40
Buster mate I'm getting seriously worried about you... :oh:

Dushan
5th Jan 2009, 22:43
Speaking of socks, I like to prance around in the airline captain's uniform I bought off the net, then do the real pilot thing - put a rolled-up sock in the crotch.

I think four stripes require both socks, one is for FO only.

S'land
5th Jan 2009, 22:43
Hat, coat, door, run!

No need to run ATS, you can just stroll - they are still getting used to walking in the high heels!

V2-OMG!
5th Jan 2009, 22:45
When all you needed was a pencil!

Are you by chance a first officer who has been sent out on one too many pre-flights during a few too many blizzards?

Howard Hughes
5th Jan 2009, 22:47
Over to you Howard....

What? My very own thread...:O

I'd like to thank the Academy, Mrs Hughes and my stylist Buster...:ok:
'Cue the commercial break'

V2-OMG!
5th Jan 2009, 22:58
What? My very own thread...http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/embarass.gif

I'd like to thank the Academy, Mrs Hughes and my stylist Buster...http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif
'Cue the commercial break'

Since this is the cross-dressers' thread, "stylist" is the correct vernacular. If it were the "manly" thread, "....my head shaver from the United States Marine Corps" would be the preferred machoism.

Howard Hughes
5th Jan 2009, 23:05
Judging by his picture, I think Buster has one of those...:}

Chesty Morgan
5th Jan 2009, 23:19
'Scuse me V2 but there aint nothing manly about the USMC!:}
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/oklawall/usmc.jpg

Buster Hyman
5th Jan 2009, 23:27
Ratty. I think I can trace it back to that night in Luxembourg...you know the one!:ooh:

V2. How dare you suggest I was Tech crew!:= I was a Load Controller thank you very much and, as such, you'd never catch me on one of those metal, pointy things!!!

Howard. Too early for that cocktail dress sweetie....:rolleyes: Oh, and I do my own hair...as I'm sure you can all tell! (Have I mentioned my Firemans hose?):confused:

Howard Hughes
5th Jan 2009, 23:40
Thanks for that Chesty! :eek:

I don't know why but "these colours don't run" springs to mind...:}

Buster Hyman
5th Jan 2009, 23:42
Those big yellow pants run too! But they come in handy when I moonlight as Coco the Clown.

galaxy flyer
5th Jan 2009, 23:58
Thanks be to God for the Marines!

GF

Who wouldn't want to be a Marine, but wouldn't want to be out of Marines.

CR2
6th Jan 2009, 00:52
I knew that Everton supporter lark would end in tears Buster :p

Buster Hyman
6th Jan 2009, 00:59
Not just yet thanks Ratty...not just yet!;)

BlueDiamond
6th Jan 2009, 01:08
Here's how to be a really macho cross-dresser ...

Wear a dress that's strapless and a bra that isn't.
Wear combat boots with your minidress.
Drive a 4WD with a gun club sticker next to the bumper sticker that says "I sell Avon Skin-So-Soft."
Wax your legs with Turtle Wax.
Braid the hair that sticks through your fishnet stockings.
Use glitter to highlight your moustache.
Pluck your eyebrows with a pair of needle nosed pliers.
Store your lipsticks in a socket-wrench box.
Use duct tape to keep your "tuck" in place.
Use a Leatherman to sharpen your lip and eye liners.
Wear a small pair of C-clamps as screw-on earrings.
Wear a necklace made from beer can pull-tabs.
Use moisturizer that says "non-detergent SAE 10W30" on the container.
Remove your leg hair with duct tape.

No woossy cross-dressers around here please! Be a man about it! http://209.85.12.227/12099/121/emo/PMSL.gif

Solid Gold Dancer
6th Jan 2009, 04:54
Nice !!!!!.

Atlas Shrugged
6th Jan 2009, 05:26
I like PANTIES....... :E

BlueDiamond
6th Jan 2009, 05:48
Little out of date there, Atlas. Nobody, but nobody ever uses that word. :uhoh: It's "knickers," "g," "thong," or "undies." "Panties" is considered to be the ultimate in tackiness. Just so you know ... I mean, cross-dressing needs to be regarded as respectable doesn't it? :E

Buster Hyman
6th Jan 2009, 10:15
Thongs are for yer feet! I'm sure there's a web site that explains it in detail...piccies too I believe.

parabellum
6th Jan 2009, 10:22
I thought a thong was what people thung:confused:

BlueDiamond
6th Jan 2009, 10:36
Just a thong at twilight ...

Buster Hyman
6th Jan 2009, 10:41
oooh! Embarrathing para, I bet you've got that thinking feeling....:ooh:

parabellum
6th Jan 2009, 11:54
So low in fact, Buster, that I am now Thinging in the Wain.

(Who invited Constable in here?).

Lon More
6th Jan 2009, 12:44
Thanks Para I now realise why policeman do the little bend at the knees thing It's because the thong isn't sitting right

OFSO
6th Jan 2009, 12:52
Where's La Fontana ? Missing her pithy comments on this one !

R

OFSO
6th Jan 2009, 12:54

Indeed yes:

The thong is ended......but the mammary lingers on !

goudie
6th Jan 2009, 16:35
Where's La Fontana

Beatriz is in Munich, drinking beer with men, who like wearing hotpants!

corsair
6th Jan 2009, 17:51
Oh dear, I thought this was going to be a serious thread finally embracing crossdressing as the serious hobby it is for the man of today. But no, as usual the troublemakers are in, making fun of what is for some is a pleasant release from the day to day stresses of being a man in the modern world by wearing short skirts and 9 inch heels.

As I was only saying to the lads down at the trannie club the other day. Except for the deep voices and the beard shadow. It could be any day at the women's institute. :hmm:

Well, I'm outa here, back to my favourite website, http://www.crossdressingmadesimple.com

There are so many tips on that site.

:=

oxenos
6th Jan 2009, 22:10
Seen the advert at the bottom of this page? Pilot black ruched asymmetrical dress. You've got an engine out, and you find time for cross dressing? Now that is stylish.

Atlas Shrugged
6th Jan 2009, 23:18
Nobody, but nobody ever uses that word. It's "knickers," "g," "thong," or "undies." "Panties" is considered to be the ultimate in tackiness.

Never!!!!

Panties forever!

We will not go down without a fight......

Panties.com :: Panty of the Month : Lingerie and Panties Club (http://www.panties.com/store/PANTY_OF_THE_MONTH_c14/)

GrumpyOldFart
7th Jan 2009, 00:28

Thong thung blue? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1t9zOwmWok)

Big jessie needs a bloody haircut... grumble... grump...

603DX
7th Jan 2009, 10:52
Dear Auntie Pprune,

I have a lovely pink shirt from a Jermyn Street tailor, a really soft pink M&S cashmere sweater, and a beautiful pink silk tie. Until recently, wearing just one of these at a time was enough (more than enough, some hurtful folk said).

However, I have now begun to feel the urge to don all three of these gorgeous items at once. Do you think that my feminine side is trying to break out uncontrollably? I do so value your opinion, and am sufficiently concerned to stay in until I hear from you. (I have enough choccies and Creme-de-Menthe to last until next Tuesday).

Yours anxiously,

Worried and (Self) Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

goudie
7th Jan 2009, 11:27
Dear self-disgusted, your dilema is more widespread than you would ever believe. 'The All Blacks' rugby team having been considering a change to pink for some time now. The renaming to 'The All Pinks' is high on their agenda.
So take heart and go with your hormone flow. I suggest a delicate pink blush and lipstick to enhance the overall effect. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous.

BlueDiamond
7th Jan 2009, 12:06
Dear Worried of Tunbridge Wells,

goudie has given you very good advice which I would like to supplement with the following ... the pink shirt and sweater will be fine, but I believe your lovely pink tie may be somewhat "lost" against the too-similar background. I think a soft green tie (if you have one) would be better or, if you are in a more adventurous mood, go for lilac, mauve or even violet. Well done you, for giving your feminine side free rein. Oh, and do remember to add a pair of plain gold earrings (knot-shapes are always good) to draw attention to your eyes. Good luck, sweetie. **Mwahh**

Chesty Morgan
7th Jan 2009, 13:30
Bluey, how do earrings attract attention to your eyes?

Unless you've made a serious mistake and are now blind I think earrings are much more likely to attract attention to your ears.

Storminnorm
7th Jan 2009, 13:45
Especially the flashing Christmas Tree earrings!

P.S. Don't trip over the flex,O.K.?

603DX
7th Jan 2009, 14:17
Oooooh! The attention!!!!!

goudie: Thank you for your support. I will send it back when I no longer have need of it.

Bluey: I like your suggestion of gold earrings, and will remember to get knotted as you advise.

Chesty: Which one is the gay ear, port or starboard?

Norm: I do think that flashing would be a bit over the top.

Yours,

Less Worried of Tunbridge Wells

Storminnorm
7th Jan 2009, 14:21
603DX, there's nothing wrong with a little flash occasionally!

603DX
7th Jan 2009, 14:38
Norm:

I know one of our local magistrates. She may not see it that way!

BlueDiamond
7th Jan 2009, 15:04
Bluey, how do earrings attract attention to your eyes?
Supposedly because both appear within the centre third of the face, Chesty ... or so a photographer once told me.

Which one is the gay ear, port or starboard?
The starboard ear is said to be the gay one. At least here in Oz it is. :E

Chesty Morgan
7th Jan 2009, 15:07
603, I think it's the one that looks just a little bit cuter (more cute?!) than the other one.

Lon More
7th Jan 2009, 15:11
Yeah, just got a bit colder here Chesty. Wanna try that again?:*

Chesty Morgan
7th Jan 2009, 15:44
Sorry Lon you've lost me!:confused:

603DX
8th Jan 2009, 11:41
Chesty: Your post #54 originally showed a graphic for "FunnyChill.com", which may have been a failed attempt by you to display a relevant comic pic. Perhaps that is what Lon was referring to?

I'm in the pink, today.

Buster Hyman
8th Jan 2009, 12:54
The starboard ear is said to be the gay one. At least here in Oz it is.
Trial & error Bluey???:ooh:

BlueDiamond
8th Jan 2009, 16:21
Indeed, Buster ... the adventure of discovery! :uhoh:

Beatriz Fontana
8th Jan 2009, 20:51
Oi oi! People talking about me in my absence??

I don't get the leather hot-pant look. Nor that calf-only leg-warmer thing that goes on around these Bavarian parts. I like my men to be the dark, handsome - occasionally moody - type and my beer cold, ta.

Time for a bit of equality, methinks. Girls can buy "boy shorts" which are a cross between boxer shorts and y-fronts. Really. What about bloke briefs... or is that just a military officer thing? :E

cjd_a320
21st Sep 2011, 10:55
These are nice :ok:

ugg eBay (http://www.crayola.com/)

For the casual & more demanding look

SpringHeeledJack
21st Sep 2011, 11:22
What would one be searching for to find this old "ahem" unusual thread ? :=

SHJ

Buster Hyman
21st Sep 2011, 13:29
http://www.compsci.ca/v3/uploads/attachments/thumbs/t_thread_necromancer_205.jpg

OFSO
21st Sep 2011, 16:06
Can there be anything worse than dressing at the gym on a cold and dark winter's morning after weights & sauna & shower, and discovering one has inadvertantly pulled a pair of one's wife's frilly black lace knickers from the freshly clean wash, and is lo ! one is standing there with them half-way up one's glistening thighs amid the incredulous* looks of all the other chaps in the changing room ?

* And, one hopes, not smiles of greedy and erectile anticipation from the half-nude chap in the corner.....

11Fan
21st Sep 2011, 17:19
erectile anticipation from the half-nude chap in the corner.....

If that's the case, he's prolly not there for the knickers.

Lon More
21st Sep 2011, 17:45
A blast from the past.

A word of advice ...

... the "rolled up sock" mentioned on page one may be replaced by a potato - do remember that it goes in the front though, not the back.

11Fan
21st Sep 2011, 17:57
In days of old
When Knights were bold
And rubbers were not invented.

They put a sock
Upon their cock
And walked away contented.

At least 45 years old.

ShyTorque
21st Sep 2011, 20:02
Can there be anything worse than dressing at the gym on a cold and dark winter's morning after weights & sauna & shower, and discovering one has inadvertantly pulled a pair of one's wife's frilly black lace knickers from the freshly clean wash, and is lo ! one is standing there with them half-way up one's glistening thighs amid the incredulous* looks of all the other chaps in the changing room ?

inadvertantly Yeh, right.....

Never mind, we can keep your little secret safe on here, this public website.... :p

Cacophonix
22nd Sep 2011, 13:58
Went for a medical and all went well until the doctor checked my ears with that gizmo with the light whereupon he looked quizzical and reached for a pair of tweezers and extracted the wax encrusted top cover from a Bic pen (I had noticed that that my hearing in that ear hadn’t been normal for over two months).

He noted the “incident” in his little book and amused by my obvious embarrassment said that this was nothing as he had had many "strange" patients and none more amusing than the long haul commercial pilot who had pitched up late and obviously still hung over from the night before who dropped his trousers to find that he had put on his girlfriend’s knickers by mistake in his rush to get to the appointment!

Caco

corsair
22nd Sep 2011, 14:28
Yes that happens a lot, only the other day. I went to shops wearing my wife's dress. I felt so foolish, but to be fair her dress is very similar to mine........:O

CATIII-NDB
22nd Sep 2011, 15:43
Ave you seen the price of Women's tights lately - They don't last long do they I suppose its all the Nitruos Oxide from the Diesal exhausts its rots the mesh on my FNT's - As for my collection of Leather mini's enough said.

CAT III

Tankertrashnav
22nd Sep 2011, 20:58
and discovering one has inadvertantly pulled a pair of one's wife's frilly black lace knickers from the freshly clean wash,

Pictures, OFSO, we want pictures!

;)

goudie
22nd Sep 2011, 22:32
we want pictures!

TTN Do we really want pics of OFSO
in his wife's frilly black lace knickers?:eek:

On the other hand, whatever floats yer boat!:ok:

corsair
23rd Sep 2011, 00:22
The risk of jokes like that is that someone, ie me, might google something. It's all too easy to find some hairy bloke wearing something he ought not to and looking rather pleased about it.

MagnusP
23rd Sep 2011, 09:00
TTN Do we really want pics of OFSO
in his wife's frilly black lace knickers?

Don't be silly, goudie, we want pictures of his missus while he's wearing her frilly black lace knickers!

goudie
23rd Sep 2011, 10:06
Magnus, nice piece of lateral (if somewhat wayward) thinking.:E

MagnusP
23rd Sep 2011, 10:10
goudie, the "lateral" was just luck; I can generally manage "wayward". :p

Lon More
23rd Sep 2011, 10:10
nice piece of lateral (if somewhat wayward) thinkingThat had also crossed my mind Goudie, although I was worried that she might be wearing his crusty Y fronts.

although this guy might have wished he was wearing some.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Badyin/funnies/skidmarks.jpg