PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts about Gothenburg...

Robini
5th Jan 2009, 20:29
Hi all daydreamers ;)All pilots flying to/from ESGG or ESGP...Could you guys tell me whatyou like and didn't like with one of these airports? (assuming no pilotsflies to boths because that's impossible ;) )I know that SE winds can cause some turbulence when on final for 21.What else could it be? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!Have good new year!!!//Robin
EDIT: There are some probs here so the words can look quite strange...

Rainboe
5th Jan 2009, 20:57
Landwetter Airport- very professional, superb de-icing skills. Seems to suffer from severe maritime weather, especially in the winter, very wet and low cloudbase. Reasonably turbulent with winds. Excellent ATC. Whilst the climate is truly awful, there is the worlds most severe infestation of gorgeous Scandinavian blonde wimmin crawling around everywhere, even at the airport. Few other places match. What else are you after?

Robini
5th Jan 2009, 21:55
infestation of gorgeous Scandinavian blonde wimmin crawling around everywhere

Hope you listen at the briefing and not only just stand there and stare:ok:

What else are you after?

Well, nothing else...Thanks for your thoughts...And BTW wich route do you fly from ESGG?

enicalyth
5th Jan 2009, 23:00
Robini Hi

Oh wonderfold in prending autsopia that happy feeple who not absentia missing wumberbeer at pricey, pricey might in touchy feeley airey ports would be, oh no touchy down in ES land. Oh No.

Rainboe is not very forthcoming so routey this, oh joy

EGAD OWHAT ABUMR WEHAV CUMTO WHENN PPRUN SSINX TOAVA LEVEL SOLOW THATT WEBYT WHENN TROLL START THRED IDISA PPROV OFINA TEKNI CALLY BUGGR OHLL HAPPN SINN FSSIM LANDY NEXTO POXXY CRAPP TEENY BOPPR WANNA BEFOR EVERR BANND FROMM THISS WUNCE PROUD FORUM E****... DISCO FORGO TRESE TTHE RUDDI WOTSI INFRA TAMEE

Goody thing that diffy ooh was close by god nobody notice but folly route then drink with blondy wimmin, oh yes

Bong Bong double chime mean time for bed zebbedee

(Is this technical enough moderators or should I try harder?)

BOAC
6th Jan 2009, 07:32
Classic, Eni:ok:

Robini
6th Jan 2009, 09:19
or should I try harder?)That is not a good idea...hahahahahahahaha lol

firefish
8th Jan 2009, 07:24
ESGP is the worst airport in Sweden.

fabbe92
10th Jan 2009, 23:20
Why is ESGP the worst airport in sweden? I am currently training there so I would like to know:confused:

fabbe92
12th Jan 2009, 12:10
Any BA pilots here who used to fly the Gatwick - Gothenburg route 10 years ago?:):sad:

Herod
12th Jan 2009, 13:07
Rainboe. I'll take issue over the climate. The winters are cold, but generally dry, unlike the grey, damp UK, and the summers can be weeks of glorious weather. I spend several weeks there over the year (retired, so I can) and would recommend it. Oh, and those gorgeous Scandinavian blondes.... I'm married to one. :ok: