View Full Version : Who's putting Hangar 8 in the Spotlight?

YWNK
3rd Jan 2009, 21:08
Any one know how Hangar 8 are getting so much TV coverage at the moment...just seen them again with Andrew Lloyd-Webber on his new TV show.
Makes you wonder if anything is going on behind the scenes, as I have always known them as a small company out of Oxford - have they been bought out??

Ywnk

VIKING9
4th Jan 2009, 06:46
Interesting 1st posting :bored:

A company advertises themselves (albeit discretely) and suddenly you think that company has been bought out.

Could it just be a subtle means of advertising during the economic crisis that the world appears to be in :confused:

Fly the punter, and as part of the contract, get some advertising. Good move I'd say :D

Now, more importantly, why didn't I buy chocolate biscuits yesterday :eek:

aviationga
7th Jan 2009, 19:03
YWNK

Maybe the BBC simply booked Hangar 8 through their usual brokers and therefore had no advertising deal by H8, has that crossed your mind? I saw this programme myself and certainly saw no mention of Hangar 8 just interior and exterior shots of the aircraft and half a registration probaly to improve the status of A.L.W. Certainly it was not on a James bond scale. You see aircraft like the one I operate on Television daily but unless your a spotter or google the reg you would not necessarily know which operater to affiliate them with.

LGW Vulture
10th Jan 2009, 08:23
Is it just a sign of the times or is there another reason for four of Hangar 8's aircraft to be listed for sale earlier this week - 2 800XPs a CJ and a CJ2!! :uhoh: