PDA

View Full Version : The Pprune Girly Thread - No Men Allowed!

Pages : [1] 2

V2-OMG!
3rd Jan 2009, 20:15
If you're a guy, get outta here. Go open a can of beer and turn on the telly...or go scratch your nutters or something.

Are you gone? Okay. Smells better in here already.
To the wonderful women of PpruNe:
- Have you seen any good "girly" movies lately? A couple of nights ago I rented "Frankie and Johnny, " starring Michelle Pfiefer and Al Pacino. Frankie is a waitress in a diner and Johnnie is the cook; they fall in love over the deep-fat fryer. Lovely. Just lovely.

- Have you checked-out some of the post-Christmas sales yet? I bought a really kewl denim jacket with rhinestone buckles on the cuffs. Just the thing to dress up a pair of jeans. I think it might go great with that "little black dress" too - what do you think? (If there are any cross-dressing men on PpruNe, this is the only question I will allow you to respond to.)

- Skin care: Have you tried those deep-cleaning pore strips? You won't believe the gunk that can accumulate. Oh...I once knew a guy - what terrible blackheads. But when I offered to strip his pores, he took off on me. Men are such chickens.

- My flight instructor would take a woman student over a man any day. According to him we have the "gentle touch'" and the ability to "anticipate the airplane." 'Course....this is nothing new. We already knew women make the best pilots any ol' day anyways.

- And finally, isn't the Tampax multi-pack the greatest thing since sliced bread? Gee, why didn't they come out with this years ago? The freedom of choice: Junior, Regular and Super-size, all in one box! Just what we need, when we need it!

By-the-way, have you ever noticed, when it comes to men and their "privates," they can only carp on about one size, and that size is always "Super-size, " even if our "box" doesn't particularly want...or need it.... but they still think we need it all the time.

Ta-ta for now, girlfriends.
V2.

:p

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 20:40
Santa dropped off Mamma Mia. Loved it in the theatre and on my telly.

con-pilot
3rd Jan 2009, 20:41
Okay, I promise I will not look. :p

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 20:42
Why on earth can't men join in? Could get a good bit of banter going, some harmless flirting and maybe the spear point of view?

Cheers

Whirls

Gordy
3rd Jan 2009, 20:43
Okay, I promise I will not look.

I'm with you---but I will give them some humor---at our expense no less...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/pkh7mw1212733700.jpg

And who says we cannot be sensitive:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/perfect_male.jpg

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 20:46
Gordy... You're my kind of man, then!! :E :ok:

:p

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 20:49
Absolutely CoF, you're better off with a Celctic redhead than a dark, latin type any day

Cheers

Whirls

lexxity
3rd Jan 2009, 20:49
I got a gorgeous dress from Monsoon yesterday. Reduced to £50 from £225! Perfect for taking on cruises with me!

Picked up two pieces of Le Crueset today, a casserole dish and a mini casserole dish for £25 for the two. :ok:

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 20:54
Whirls.... or even a faux latin? :p

Radar66
3rd Jan 2009, 21:01
hear hear Whirls and City! :ok:

I'm liking this thread but agree that men have their 'small' place in it.... :E

tony draper
3rd Jan 2009, 21:08
Hmmm,very well unless in the unlikely event one shall even need advice on such fripperies as cushions and curtains or turn fruit, one shall obey the restriction and steer clear.:E

goudie
3rd Jan 2009, 21:11
I'm off t' Pub

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 21:13
I'm liking this thread but agree that men have their 'small' place in it.... http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/evil.gif

Radz... Can't be helped. They were born that way. But it's what they do with it that counts. :}

redsnail
3rd Jan 2009, 21:34
I am mega fortunate in that my bloke is a genius cook, good earner but more importantly, listens when it really counts. Such as nice jewelry for pressies. A tad deaf when it comes to "ironing" etc but I'll forgive him for that. :ok:

Haven't been "sales" shopping. I was in Lisboa for the beginning of the sales etc.

Still, might prowl around London and Lisbon later on when I have a moment or two for a bargain.

Although, I don't think Frey Wille do sales. :suspect:

V2-OMG!
3rd Jan 2009, 21:35
Why on earth can't men join in? Could get a good bit of banter going, some harmless flirting and maybe the spear point of view?

You guys thought I was actually serious??? lol!

I'm relatively new here, but I love to play the "outrageous" card. You'll get used to it after awhile.

Men are "allowed" to comment. Let those spears fly.....
it's OPEN SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatriz Fontana
3rd Jan 2009, 21:45
Oh FFS, we invade the boys' threads, so let them play in here, too!

Sales? No way. Spent the day - after a spot of doing my day job - jet washing the car and basic maintenance. Took ages to get the swarfega out from under my nails. Top tip - shorter nails, easier to clean out the swarfega. Short nails mean you don't poke your eyes out when inserting/removing contact lenses.

Tomorrow it's a 15 mile hike kicking off at 1000 and return to do some basic needlework on my LBD that needs taking in 3 inches around the waist (yeeeesssss!). It hung off me on New Years Eve. Sales? For the herd!

Forget the girly movies - can't beat vegetating in front of a good thriller with a bottle of New World red and slowly digesting a home made curry. Apparently, one in four households in the UK now owns Mama Mia on DVD. I'm glad I'm in the majority. Can't stand musicals (nor am I good with colours). Apart from Rocky Horror, but that's more about the participatory dressing up thing than the storyline.

Far from being one of the boys, though, I was born to flirt and, on very special occasions, make good my innuendo ;) so banning the boys from the thread would kill the fun, I'm afraid.

Latin types? Far too emotionally erratic. Handsome Northern Europeans anyday!

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 21:47
I believe they already have, V2. Quite well, I might add.

But if you really want to clear a room of males, mention your monthly period and the lovely PMS symptoms... :eek: :p

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 21:52
CofF, I think you may be wrong there - what usually happens is the chaps come on here and try to outdo each other with " ...well MY wife does ..." at said time.

And yes, V2, I'm sure we'll get used to you; it's not often we get an outragrous female aviatrix on these pages.

Cheers

Whirls

Radar66
3rd Jan 2009, 21:55
outragrous female aviatrix

Brave but very true words Whirls! ;)

Foss
3rd Jan 2009, 21:56
period talk = stun grenade chucked into a darkened room..

...cover your ears and get out quick.

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 21:57
Good point, Whirls. I can see me taking their suggestions too. :hmm:

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 22:16
Foss, it's okay. Doubt that anyone would sink that low. ;)

I just hope it will stay fun and light hearted and not be reduced to those who take themselves SO seriously. :yuk: :p

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 22:24
I think the women of Prune have underestimated us mere males when it comes to conversations of the girly variety! I feel the Gentleman of the forum have contibuted admirably on many topics which in yesteryear were considered feminine, but the more modern male takes an active interest!

I mean we couln't have a thread of the gastronomic variety without the likes of Checkboard, Con-pilot and Foss!:ok:

Perhaps we should have a roster where a solitary male keeps watch over the females of the pack while the others go off hunting, just in case the conversation should turn to stockings or some such...:E

Perhaps I will have to steal Mrs Hughes log in!;)

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 22:27
Well, I'm just watching the end of a marvellous girly film with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Personally, I think Kiera Knightly made the wrong decision -so, who would you choose? :}

Cheers

Whirls

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 22:31
Johnny Depp of course, Orlando Bloom is to err... Girly!;)

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 22:37
HH, as far as I'm concerned, your posts are always welcome banter! :ok:

And, I've come to never underestimate a male on Pprune. They have the ability to disguise themselves so cleverly here. But the females here hold a higher power with the ability to hunt them out. :p :E

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 22:39
Can I just say I like Mama Mia too CofF, now of the three, who would you have picked?;)

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 22:49
Yikes, HH, neither of them suit my fancy. :cool: But I do simmer over Daniel Craig. :O :E

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 22:50
Well, the Swede is out of the running but 'tis a tricky choice between Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan.

Cheers

Whirls

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 22:52
Ooooooh...:D:D:D:D yes! Yummies!

Must add that on my side of the pond Alex Baldwin has always ignited the pilot light. Right combination of sarcastic sense of humour, a hairy chest and a mouth that could kill some time. :O

We need a thread drift and I need a cold shower!

learjet50
3rd Jan 2009, 22:56
GUYS/GALS

hers 1 4 u

what is the differenc e between a terrorist and a Woman with PMT

ANSWER

You can negotiate with a terrorist

Regards to all

S'land
3rd Jan 2009, 22:57
Well, I'm just watching the end of a marvellous girly film with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Personally, I think Kiera Knightly made the wrong decision -so, who would you choose?

Kiera Knightly:E.

Sorry went into dirty old man mode there.

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 23:06
We need a thread drift and I need a cold shower!
I new you girls couldn't last on your own, it only took two pages until somebody is off to the shower thread to find a suitable (male) shower partner...;)

Thread drift: I might have to start a thread entitled 'women of Pprune, which women do you fancy'?:E

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 23:10
women of PPRuNe, which women do you fancy'?
Is this an "if you had to ..." type thread? :}

Cheers

Whirls

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:11
Foss, go sit on the naughty step, NOW !

I am with Redsnail. I have a brilliant man, who is a brilliant cook, he even irons my work shirts (beat you to that Reds, but god bless him). He's recording East Enders for me when I'm at work (yes i know, I'm sad, but i love my Eastie).

Mamma Mia? Way to girly for me. Liked it, but just the one time.

Tampax in different sizes? Best invention EVER!

Men come in different shape and sizes. Us women (well the majority of us i suppose) know how to handle them. Men i mean.:E

Rgds,
ATS

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 23:13
If that's what it takes whirls, if that's what it takes..:E

Tis sad that I am the only one able to make a decision between Johnny and Orlando!:eek:

Beatriz Fontana
3rd Jan 2009, 23:14
Abusing_the_sky,

You're a star :ok:

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:16
Kiera Knightly

I always assumed men like b00bs. Can i just say Kiera is b00bless... Shame really, cause she's got a pretty face. But we all know men are shallow, all about the looks, all of them...:oh:

Rgds,
ATS

I know, hat, coat,...

S'land
3rd Jan 2009, 23:21
Of course we are shallow - and proud of it. ;)

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 23:23
But some men are "leg-men" or "bum-men" and prefer less endowment on top.:{ Others aren't fussy at all :}

Cheers

Whirls

redsnail
3rd Jan 2009, 23:25
ATS, he may not iron my shirts (unless I really insist) but he does remember hints and buys the bestest pressies. :ok:

Changing the topic.
Yes, those multipack tampons are brilliant.
Although girls, PMT/PMS has been incorrectly marketed. Think of it more of an anger enhancing performance drug and then revel in the rage it brings. Perfect for negotiating with utility companies and insurance companies. No man can effectively combat a PMT induced rage.

I like the Pirates of the Caribbean (#1). Johnny Depp is brilliant, Orlando Bloom's nice enough (looks pretty good in real life too) but I think Geoffrey Rush (barborosa) has the best lines. :ok:

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:27
Bea, i have my moments:O

S'land, wash your mouth, go on the naughty step and think about what you just said (typed)

Dahlin', we know you're shallow, but then again, you being shallow costs you big bucks, true?
So technically, your happiness costs shed loads of wonga.

Rgds,
ATS

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:30
Oh yes Rednails, no doubt regarding hints and make them actually get the hints!:)

Same with Mr. ATS Re ironing shirts, he'll only do it if i put pressure on him. Are we evil or just normal?:}

Rgds,
ATS

S'land
3rd Jan 2009, 23:31
AtS.
Don't I know it, but it has been fun finding out :E - even if it has been expensive.

The naughty step is my usual place in life and I usually have the taste of soap in my mouth.

Whirls.
Nowadays I just look for slower running ladies when chasing them. Any other attributes are a bonus.;)

Radar66
3rd Jan 2009, 23:32
oh kerist.

either I'm engaged to the elusive 'perfect man' or he's really actually a poof.... :ooh:

Beatriz Fontana
3rd Jan 2009, 23:33
Abusing_the_sky, I've just fallen off the sofa with laughter! You are so right. Hot looks = high maintenance. Whereas excellent conversation and the natural look is so much more rewarding! Some blokes just don't get that. Mind you, some girls I know don't get that, either :}

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:34
The naughty step is my usual place in life
I rest my case :E

Redsnail, surely he's far from a poof, but he's a REAL man. They don't make them like that nowadays, guess we're lucky:ok:

Rgds,
ATS

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 23:35
It's a fine line Radz, It's a fine line!:}

Although his distatse for big brother does bode well in his favour!:ok:

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:39
Bea, men just won't admit it: they have champagne taste but some are ready to pay beer money. Not gonna work. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful man put i pity the soul who's man doesn't have the ba!!s to actually get them the said Tampax. Any man going shopping on his own and buying Tampax for his missus... Now THAT's a TRUE man!

Rgds,
ATS

CityofFlight
3rd Jan 2009, 23:40
ATS... I'm older than you, so perhaps the enjoyment of ABBA songs goes back to my late teens when I was sneaking into clubs and having a WILD time. Too wild. :O ;) Also found the back drop of Greece to be romantic & the colours vibrant.....but that's me. The one in four, as Beatriz so aptly put it.

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:41
Sorry Reds, got ya confused with Radz...

DOH ME!!!:ugh:

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:45
Oh CoF, don't get me wrong, i love ABBA, tho my same age friends call me a weirdo for that. I am a softy and always liked older than me music. However, the movie just doesn't do it for me. Nothing. Nada.

Rgds,
ATS

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 23:47
but I think Geoffrey Rush (barborosa) has the best lines.
Absolutely Reddo, there is something quite delicious about a lot of baddies in films; viz, Alan Rickman in Robin Hood - so wonderfully hammed up :D

Cheers

Whirls

Gordy
3rd Jan 2009, 23:49
Redsnail

Although girls, PMT/PMS has been incorrectly marketed. Think of it more of an anger enhancing performance drug and then revel in the rage it brings.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/ceqcv1203642716.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/562yhm1170303640.jpg

Whirls:

But some men are "leg-men" or "bum-men" and prefer less endowment on top. Others aren't fussy at all

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/bz6hkw1189042904.jpg

And for all of you:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/24942-1f.jpg

I know....Hat and coat time......

Howard Hughes
3rd Jan 2009, 23:49
However, the movie just doesn't do it for me. Nothing. Nada
And you call yourself 'a sista'...:}

Standard Noise
3rd Jan 2009, 23:52
Any man going shopping on his own and buying Tampax for his missus... Now THAT'S a TRUE man

Ah, such was my role in life......................until the great Gibletectomy. S'not all plain sailing though, there may be no need for a jumbo box of 'mice' every so often but the PMT remains. Aren't doctors just sadistic b**tards!?:{

Whirlygig
3rd Jan 2009, 23:54
Gordy, if you weren't a revered rotorvator, I'd give you a bitch-slap :} :D

Now here's a gentleman who know about tampons

The Young Ones (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h0313RwYnAQ)

Cheers

Whirls

Abusing_the_sky
3rd Jan 2009, 23:56
I never HH, i'm just a biatch (or so i'm told) :}

Rgds,
ATS

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 00:04
Rik Mayall. Got better with age. Rowrrrrr.....:ok:

Funny thing there, Gordy, about eye contact. Apparently, a wandering gaze is the best way for a woman to seduce a man. Eye contact, then around the neck, not too long over the waist, and back to the eyes. For the chaps, this can be deadly. Start with her eyes, then around the neck, see her chest....

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 00:08
Only works if the woman is receptive to such looks otherwise it feels as if the pub lech is on the loose again. C'mon Bea, imagine you're at a "do" and you've been accosted by John Prescott who starts the old glance-at-eyes-then-neck routine - still seductive? :yuk:

Cheers

Whirls

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 00:13
That's why I say apparently, Whirls! The chap concerned has to be worthy of seduction in the first place. And the best seducer is a well kept memory (eye contact definitely worked)!

*sigh* :O

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 00:14
Couldn't agree more, Whirls. All the eye gazing is welcome when it's mutual, otherwise, feels creepy and I make a 180 turn.

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 00:16
Bea...he sounds like a familiar bloke.

goudie
4th Jan 2009, 00:18
Having had, at one time, three teenage daughters, their periods, when they arrived, were a blessing as far as I was concerned! Yes and I've been dispatched to the corner shop at 7 a.m. to buy towels. Men who 'block out' the female cycle have no real empathy with women.

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 00:20
Men who 'block out' the female cycle have no real empathy with women.

Hmm, sounds like my ex husband!

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 00:21
How wonderfully refreshing of you Goudie; Hare and Hounds closed now :}

Cheers

Whirls

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 00:30
Good for you, Goudie. My ex had no problem with making a trip to the store for me either. Always admired a man for being sensible to the complete physiology of a female. :ok: :D

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 00:34
CoF, if you do a 180, that just means it's bum gaze time.
Scott free bum gaze time as well, because you're not looking ;)

As for the naughty step, that's just a few more paces towards the pub and sanity.

Then the boob, bum or leg debate. As long as they're all joined together, that's a start. Detectable brain activity is also desirable, but of course not too much. Otherwise the ability to understand the fundamentals of rugby will do at a pinch.

SyllogismCheck
4th Jan 2009, 00:35
Sorry, I've got to leave. I'm not allowed. Opps, deary me. :rolleyes:

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 00:39
Detectable brain activity is also desirable, but of course not too much. Otherwise the ability to understand the fundamentals of rugby will do at a pinch.

So a PhD candidate with a love for Harlequins won't wash, then? :E

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 00:43
Depends if she can do the splits, and would consider a bit of London Irish. ;)

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 00:44
Probably too intelligent, although I support Newbury Blues :ok: and maybe a bit of London Irish though I'm not sure which bit yet :}

Cheers

Whirls

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 00:55
Foss, it's nothing we're not used to, so might as well accept it. Will come a day for all of us, when heads don't turn at all. And it can be just as easy to hit the 'ignore' button in one's head, but if a bloke is particulary creepy, I'll find another space to block my view and his--or just leave altogether.

I typically don't frequent places where men don't know how to behave. (well, what they do when a woman isn't looking is their business! ;))

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 00:58
On tampons, which BTW I never had any bother about buying, I hear tampax had replaced the string with tinsel - but only for the Christmas period.

Any other attributes are a bonus Get to my age and breathing is about the best you can hope for:

ouch:

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 01:05
Lon, hun....self-bashing should be banned on this thread. We're all attractive, sexual predators on Pprune! ;)

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 01:06
Hope you brought beer for the naughty step Lonnie.

Buster Hyman
4th Jan 2009, 02:24
F.F.S. Howard, snap out of it!

Reconnect with yer feminine side somewhere else mate, otherwise we'll all have to come round to your place & try yer quiche!!!:=

Howard Hughes
4th Jan 2009, 02:30
You mean my egg & bacon pie Buster?;)

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 02:39
Buster... good lord, hun, you both have enough masculinity and testosterone to reproduce the world. Certainly a wee bit of sensitivity will come in handy if you end up having one lone female to slide up to, eh? :p ;)

V2-OMG!
4th Jan 2009, 03:18
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/helokat/funnies/24942-1f.jpg

So, it would be a fair assumption that any woman on the street -- as long as she is within a two-block radius of a restaurant -- would be safe.

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 03:46
V2! Great logic! Assuming that blood can't pool in both places without losing consciousness...

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe one's talents in the kitchen need to be balanced carefully....:ooh:

V2-OMG!
4th Jan 2009, 04:52
Hmmm...on second thought, maybe one's talents in the kitchen need to be balanced carefully....

I think the plaque my mom had above her stove says it best: My kitchen is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy.

The same could be said about the boudoir... :E

Krystal n chips
4th Jan 2009, 08:47
Erm, I opened this thread quite by accident you understand.....honestly.. I mean who would dare to defy the title after all...:p.:E so here is a little question for the fair sex then..one that has always left me, erm, bemused.

How come, when one takes a lady to dinner, madam invariably scans the dessert menu..in detail....elects her choice with the immortal words "I wouldn't normally you understand but the (dish of choice ) does look rather appealing"..or words to that effect....then...."some time later"....."Oh my God!...that dessert was 6000 calories...why did you let me eat it ! "....the logic of this comment has always escaped me...thus an explanation would be appreciated. :confused:

Then of course, in this age of penury, we now have this little gem. I would be more than happy to save the planet in this way.....:ok::E

Green Central - Times Online - WBLG: Have more sex to save the planet (http://timesonline.typepad.com/environment/2008/12/have-sex-to-sav.html)

Buster Hyman
4th Jan 2009, 08:53
You mean my egg & bacon pie Buster?
You can call it whatever you like, but we all know what it is & what it means! Remember, back in my day, we didn't have "ottomans" we had Poofs!!!
you both have enough masculinity and testosterone to reproduce the world
That's very generous of you CoF, but I seriously don't have the time!:p;)

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 09:44
brought beer for the naughty step

Been there so often i've installed my favouritre armchair and a fridge

mustpost
4th Jan 2009, 09:45
Erm, I opened this thread quite by accident you understand.....honestly
Me too, and as it's Sunday I thought I would add my (old) contribution..

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj9/mustpost/cid_3312908522_84699.jpg

Hat, coat, door..

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 09:50
Bit out of date there Mustpost. These days it's this
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Funny/funny_female_remote.jpg
or thishttp://www.american-in-jordan.com/images/male_female_remotes.jpg

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 09:53
Buster in action?
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jsi0091l.jpg

Buster Hyman
4th Jan 2009, 09:58
Oh Lon...If I had a dollar....:rolleyes:

Chesty Morgan
4th Jan 2009, 10:00
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/KLN/SM141~Sexual-Harrassment-Posters.jpg

flower
4th Jan 2009, 10:20
Oh dear am I the only girlie who hasn't watched Mamma Mia :\

Standard Noise
4th Jan 2009, 10:59
There is a better alternative to the naughty step........http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh427/standardnoise_photo/31multipart3f2image001fm3.jpg?t=1231066617

lexxity
4th Jan 2009, 11:21
How come, when one takes a lady to dinner, madam invariably scans the dessert menu..in detail....elects her choice with the immortal words "I wouldn't normally you understand but the (dish of choice ) does look rather appealing"..or words to that effect....then...."some time later"....."Oh my God!...that dessert was 6000 calories...why did you let me eat it ! "....the logic of this comment has always escaped me...thus an explanation would be appreciated.

I can't answer that. Never happened to me. If I'm having dessert then it's guilt free with no regrets. :ok:

Never seen Mama Mia either. Sex and the City on the other hand. :ok::ok:

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 11:24
Krystal, one must always peruse the pudding menu first in order to ascertain a) whether there is any worth having then b) was size starter (if ordered at all) and main to have in order to be able to have room for pud.

It is quite disappointing to have starter and main, feel full up and THEN find out there's Creme Brulee on the menu.

However, the second part of your conundrum I cannot answer - I can only assume that this is a lady whom you have known some time as I can't imagine any first dates chastising you for, effectively, NOT implying they're fat :p

Cheers

Whirls

B Fraser
4th Jan 2009, 11:30
Any man going shopping on his own and buying Tampax for his missus... Now THAT's a TRUE man!

Where's Alloa when you girlies need a witty comment from a sensitive new age man ? Personally, I always wrap the box in a copy of the Daily Sport so I'm less embarassed. I never understand the ads where they demonstrate the product with a jar of blue liquid and then the actress flounces off to play tennis wearing a white tracksuit. Are they some sort of sports apparel ?

What's with this Femfresh stuff, why not just call it TwinkleTwat and be done with it ? :rolleyes:

Wasps will thrash the 'Quins this afternoon and I'll be in the stand drinking Guiness like any REAL bloke. :ok:

Sallyann1234
4th Jan 2009, 11:37
Never seen Mama Mia either. Sex and the City on the other hand.

+1

:ok:

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 11:37
Foss - I would have to let you down on international days. I'm afraid it's England first, Scotland second, then Ireland, followed by anyone but Wales. :ok:

Krystal - another stereotype that has passed me by! The only pud menu worth browsing is that of the curry house, simply to see whether the puds are exactly the same as all the other curry houses. And anyway, I've yet to come across anywhere in the UK that serves rice pudding made from camel's milk. I'm more of a starter and main course girl, myself...

Flower - you're not alone, seems there are a few of us here who have given Mama Mia a wide berth.

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 11:38
London Irish won again, so any rugby loving girls, it's the Irish fan on top.

Of the League I mean obviously.

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 11:43
A ha! B Fraser! I wondered how long it would take :}

Wasps will thrash the 'Quins this afternoon and I'll be in the stand drinking Guiness like any REAL bloke

Yeah, yeah, I know they will, but I'm too far south to be following Newcastle Falcons these days. Shout me if ever you have a spare ticket :ok:

Foss - when Irish eyes are smiling, eh?

B Fraser
4th Jan 2009, 11:56
There's a few tickets left if you order online and collect at the ground. My mate and I will be mostly talking about cars and swapping filthy jokes so I suggest you buy a ticket for the away team enclosure where the Quins fans will be discussing fabrics and embroidery. Rumour has it that Tampax will be sponsoring Quins next season which should be interesting if any of the players need treating for a blood injury.

Krystal n chips
4th Jan 2009, 12:04
Whirls,

I am indebted for your explanation...perfectly logical...must be a side effect of your profession I assume. ;). However, I have only once commented on the shape of a lady...(personality and a sense of humour counts far more in my less than humble opinion)..the evening was going downhill at xxx rate of knots.....when I observed that "it was a shame madame's education did not reflect her backside"...it took a while before she grasped the connection with.....well rounded.

One though, is never chastised on a first date......have you never heard of etiquette ? :p:E

Beatriz,

Rice pudding made from camels milk.....:hmm: is this a Yorkshire delicacy then ? :):E

So that's the UK's response then......now we await ( with bated breath) the dictats from the aviatrix hussy herself....and her cohorts... across the pond in the colonies. :):E

Radar66
4th Jan 2009, 12:06
I'm more of a starter and main course girl, myself...

I will not,
I will not,
I will not...

Ah s*ddit - fffnnaaarr!!

(hey Beefs! Have you recovered from the last filthy joke that you heard from my sweetheart lips yet?
and concur - we need AllyOkkaBar here! :E)

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 12:22
Fabrics and embroidery? Just because they couldn't settle on a primary colour for their shirts that's no reason to be critical. Quins are merely c:mad:p this season. But I've made my bed and I'll lay in it.

Radar - you read my mind too well! ;) Come on, Alloa, pull yer finger out!

redsnail
4th Jan 2009, 12:26
I haven't seen "Mamma mia" or "Sex in the City". :D

Radar66
4th Jan 2009, 12:27
only said that cos Timmcat is too scared to come in here Beat!:rolleyes:

Bushfiva
4th Jan 2009, 13:36
A girly sewing machine, yet I've got a strange urge to play with this sucker: Brother International - Home Sewing Machine and Embroidery Machine (http://www.brother-usa.com/Homesewing/quattro/videos/default.aspx). Video camera, 3 USB ports, HD video display, and a screen saver. Only USD 10,000 for the basic model.

Maxbert
4th Jan 2009, 15:35
Bushfiva

I've just watched through 45 mins of various videos- You are incorrect, that is the all-singing, all-dancing model at USD 10,000.- (or EUR 5,999.- hereabouts)- Cheaper ones exist, but without all the bells and whistles featured!

Now I want one too :(

ShyTorque
4th Jan 2009, 15:45
I've kept out of this so far, despite seeing what I think might be some deliberate bait laying, that sex talk stuff. But now you've got blokes here talking about bloody sewing machines? All I can say is, it must be too much oestrogen in the drinking water. As Alloa Akbar would probably say, if the blue tablet trouble had worn off: Poofs! :rolleyes:

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 15:46
Foss wrote Rumour has it that Tampax will be sponsoring Quins next season

Changing the name to Quims then?

Maxbert
4th Jan 2009, 15:55
Yes, Shytorque, a bloody sewing machine it may be, but a €6000 one, it pushes a lot of my buttons :O

RaraAvis
4th Jan 2009, 16:11
I opened this thread quite by accident you understand.....Yours truly on the other hand, was practically forced:hmm: to peruse this thread by Himself.

Suspect something to do with his sehr witty und tres' wonderful repartee:cool: or the fact that it could just keep me busy while Himself discusses cars and dirty jokes with other learned ones...

Find musicals appalling.
Don't do sales.
Wasps, naturally.
Beatric Fontana, the fact;) that 'Quins and their fans will be discussing finer points of haberdashery, has really nothing to do with their inability to decide the colours of their shirts, methinks. :}

Hmmm..... As one has nowt to contribute, one shall withdraw back 'over the bridge' with ones large wino.
One might, however, keep ones eagle eye on this thread, because, as Whirls mentioned:
it's not often we get an outragrous female aviatrix on these pages.Brave words indeed...... We are no longer in a leafy suburbia

MadsDad
4th Jan 2009, 16:13
I do recall downloading the drivers for a Brother sewing machine onto a floppy disc for a friend, who had the machine but not the Internet connection (I had never seen a sewing machine with an attached disc drive before). Interesting bit of technical chicanery to get the things in the correct format.

And as for Tampax shopping did that for another friend who was incapacitated - the embarrassing bit was the mobile phone conversation, with me in the shop and she at home, to check which type was required (something to do with absorbency I believe).

To add. Still haven't got an 'Ironing' gene in my person though (nicest description anyone ever gave of me was 'looks like a large unmade bed').

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 16:26
After years of training the ironing comes naturally, as does cleaning and polishing one's boots. Doesn't mean I enjoy it.

BlueDiamond
4th Jan 2009, 16:40
What is "ironing" please? :confused:

Ah! Got it ... it's a sport (http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2002/0502/08iron.htm)! :E

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 16:44
Ah, now, come on. There are few sexier sights than a handsome chap in a crisp, neatly ironed shirt.

Particularly if that's all he's wearing :O

Standard Noise
4th Jan 2009, 16:53
For some of us, it'd take more than a flippin' crisp white shirt!:(

Or is it one of they expensive shirts wot come with extensive plastic rearrangement?:confused:

Maxbert
4th Jan 2009, 16:56
RaraAvis

As one has nowt to contribute, one shall withdraw back 'over the bridge' with ones large wino.

Like this :confused:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/Maxbert/Wino.jpg

RaraAvis
4th Jan 2009, 17:00
Awww, resemblance is uncanny, you clever clever you!
:D

Maxbert
4th Jan 2009, 17:04
:E

Actually I wasn't referring to you, just your potential companion... :}

RaraAvis
4th Jan 2009, 17:09
Curses, we look like twins then.....:}:ooh::uhoh:

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 18:25
Oh, I Wish I'd Looked After Me ¤¤¤¤

By Pam Ayres

Oh, I wish I'd looked after me dear old knockers,

Not flashed them to boys behind the school lockers,

Or let them get fondled by randy old dockers,

Oh, I wish I'd looked after me ¤¤¤¤.

'Cos now I'm much older and gravity's winning.

It's Nature's revenge for all that sinning,

And those dirty memories are rapidly dimming,

'Cos ¤¤¤¤ can be such troublesome things

When they no longer bounce, but dangle and swing.

And although they go well with my Bingo wings,

I wish I'd looked after me ¤¤¤¤.

When they're both long enough to tie up in a bow,

When it's not the sweet chariot that swings low,

When they're less of a friend and more of a foe,

Then I wish I'd looked after me ¤¤¤¤.

When I was young I got whistles and hoots,

From the men on the site to the men in the suits,

Now me nipples get stuck in the zips on me boots,

When I was younger I rode bikes and scooters,

Cruising around with my favourite suitors.

Now the wheels get entangled with my dangling hooters,

I wish I'd looked after me ¤¤¤¤.

When they follow behind and get trapped in the door,

When they're less in the air and more near the floor,

When people see less of them rather than more,

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Badyin/toosexy.jpg

GETA
4th Jan 2009, 18:32
:D

By the looks of it: the lad on the picture has a firm bosom , that can not be said for the other parts of him for lack of evidence . :p

I meant the bloke with wine not the madam with bingo wings :D

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 19:03
Lonnie

Foss wrote
Rumour has it that Tampax will be sponsoring Quins next season

No I didn't. :confused:
But if anyone should be sponsored by Tampax it should be Newcastle, because they played like [email protected]

I can be polite while speaking in correct English, avoiding slang and cursing, and still charm the laydees.
Got another email from the incredibly polite Japanese granny.

Lon More
4th Jan 2009, 19:27
Apologies Foss; it was B. Fraser.

Senility advancing rapidly I fear.

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 19:30
Not a problem Lon, senility is our friend.
'Really? Anniversary/ cut grass/ decorate? You know I have a doctor's note for remembering stuff like that.'

Checkboard
4th Jan 2009, 19:37
Any man going shopping on his own and buying Tampax for his missus... Now THAT's a TRUE man!
Men who 'block out' the female cycle have no real empathy with women.
My ex had no problem with making a trip to the store for me either. Always admired a man for being sensible to the complete physiology of a female.

I consider myself a sensitive and caring type, but I think I do draw the line at shopping for ladies ... err .. essentials. :\

... I mean, how would one go about it? :confused: Step into chemist, ask for ... uhhh ... you know :oh:

Chemist would sigh, and ask "What size?" or summit .. :uhoh:

Then what? :sad: Say "This is the only thing I have measured it with!", and whip out said measuring stick :eek: :E

RaraAvis
4th Jan 2009, 19:51
http://www.andgor.com/AA%20AndGor%20Images/Twilight_Nurse_Final.jpg
Chemist.....:E

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 20:28
Hang on, did the local shop in Royston Vasey also have a branch of chemists? That's Edward Tattsyrup's sister, that is!!

barry lloyd
4th Jan 2009, 20:40
Hang on, did the local shop in Royston Vasey also have a branch of chemists? That's Edward Tattsyrup's sister, that is!!
I think you're right Beatriz, and I wouldn't fancy her taking my temperature with a rectal thermometer either!

Loose rivets
4th Jan 2009, 20:45
Hello, this is the Rivetess. Yes really it is!

I don't normally come onto forums like this, so please excuse my squeaky voice. However, as this is a girlie only thread, I thought I would join in.

Men! let's talk about men. It's not often I get a chance to vent my spleen among like-minded women. I trust we're all in agreement about this...Men are the pits!

Mr Loose, and I use that none de plume loosely, is a very naughty boy. His present to me was a pair of hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh black boots an matching bra. His insistence on wearing same to a party was beyond the pale......he'd forgotten the hat. No consideration at all.

Now, to the point, I think all these naughty men should be spanked. Soundly........Several days a week......Very hard. Don't you?

Oooooo. talking in this falsetto voice is making my scrotum itch. No, that's silly, I haven't got a scrotum have I? :suspect:

Anyway, that's what I think, and it's quite enough for my Maiden Speech.

I really am a maiden you know.

DAL208
4th Jan 2009, 20:47
I dont understand...why is it weird for blokes to go shopping and get...that stuff? And surely as for size etc your missus would just tell you...
Ans why go to chemist? Tesco's does them!

B Fraser
4th Jan 2009, 20:49
That was a bloody good match and Wasps got their deserved result :E

Also, there's a good story on the beeb today BBC NEWS | Health | 'Period problems split us up' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7790324.stm)

......................dons tin hat and piles up the sandbags.

V2-OMG!
4th Jan 2009, 20:49
But if anyone should be sponsored by Tampax....

How about a womens' sky-diving team; regardless of the time of the month, those tampons stop that annoying whistle after we jump!

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 20:51
I really am a maiden you know...and if that's really the case, then I suggest you petition for an anulment :}

Cheers

Whirls

S'land
4th Jan 2009, 20:55
His present to me was a pair of hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh black boots an matching bra. His insistence on wearing same to a party was beyond the pale

Funny, I didn't think that Loose was the type to wear high black boots and matching bra to a party.:rolleyes:

I will now collect my beer and go and sit on the naughty step.

Buster Hyman
4th Jan 2009, 20:55
"What size would you like?"
"Mate, if it's proportional to the amount of aggro, give me the largest size you've got!"

V2-OMG!
4th Jan 2009, 21:03
You say "chemists" -
We say "drug store."

Regardless -- both sound a little nefarious.

barry lloyd
4th Jan 2009, 21:07
You say "chemists" -
We say "drug store."

Ah, but we're bi-lingual, coz we use pharmacy as well!

S'land
4th Jan 2009, 21:11
Tri-lingual. Here we say apothecary.

ShyTorque
4th Jan 2009, 21:13
How about a womens' sky-diving team; regardless of the time of the month, those tampons stop that annoying whistle after we jump!

Whistle? Surely more like the noise a dog makes when it puts its muzzle out of a car window at speed? :}

Aaaa:}Flubalubalubah...etc?

Suppose it depends on her previous, and how tightly her equipment is fastened....

If she sounds like a Stuka, watch out below! :ok:

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 21:20
'Ere, who let Bill and Ben in here? :p

Cheers

Whirls

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 21:29
Amazing, got to page eight and no female whinging about remote controls.

Ads for pads on TV at the minute. A boy and a girl walking down the street towards each other and they collide, she spills a discreet packet of lillets or something onto the pavement. They reach for it together and catch each other's eye. What is the realistic outcome?
a) He turns beetroot, walks on.
b) He tries to be mature and hands them back 'Oh, maxi.'
c) They both start laughing together, oh my, how silly, fancy a drink?

If that happened in real life and you laughed you would get beaten to a pulp on the pavement right there and then outside Boots. You'd then have to go into Boots yourself and ask for a maxi pad 'Any fecking kind!' to use as a field dressing on your head which has been split open with a high heeled shoe.

CityofFlight
4th Jan 2009, 21:48
Whistle? Surely more like the noise a dog makes when it puts its muzzle out of a car window at speed? http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

Aaaahttp://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gifFlubalubalubah...etc?

Suppose it depends on her previous, and how tightly her equipment is fastened....

I beg your pardon, SHY! Not EVEN close to being the noise makers as this guy!

YouTube - Parachuting Peenie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMwuDysG2mA)

Radar66
4th Jan 2009, 21:51
high heeled shoes? Thank you Foss for the timely reminder!

as you can see in this (http://www.pprune.org/4627220-post1553.html) post, I am presently back in 'house makeover mode' and the next project is swapping the office for a wardrobe. I've been pointed towards a dinky fab 'design your own cupboard space' from a well known swedish store, but my question is....

My love and appetite for footwear is well documented amongst these (and others) pages, and I was wondering what would be the best way to store a not, really, honestly not, promise you not, truely not excessive amount of shoes? A way that would give the illusion of only having, say, five pairs of shoes would be a winner.... :O

and anybody that says clear boxes with a polaroid of the relevant pair of shoes stuck onto the front of said box will PROBABLY get hung, drawn and quartered for crimes of anality.... :*

206Fan
4th Jan 2009, 21:54
Amazing, got to page eight and no female whinging about remote controls.

They must be used to pushing all the buttons by now:E

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee181/Davy_032/Random/mens_remote-3566.jpg

lexxity
4th Jan 2009, 21:56
and anybody that says clear boxes with a polaroid of the relevant pair of shoes stuck onto the front of said box will PROBABLY get hung, drawn and quartered for crimes of anality....

Oh my god, I HATE that. My shoes are stored under the bed, in the wardrobe and in the shoe rack downstairs. The effect is that I really have very few pairs as they are so spread out. I also find that cramming two pairs into each slot in the shoe rack helps to hide them. :ok:

1DC
4th Jan 2009, 21:57
This has to be the one of the fastest moving threads in JB, not surprising really..
Question.. When a woman doesn't have a bloke to keep her shoes clean does she clean them herself i ask because when i say Mrs 1DC's shoes need a clean she says they don't. Now this may be womans natural desire to disagree or it may be that blokes are cleaner in shoe habits than women. What is it??

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 22:00
clear boxes with a polaroid of the relevant pair of shoes stuck onto the frontIf the boxes are clear, why do you need a photo on the front? Surely you can see the content?

Cheers

Whirls

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 22:11
When a woman doesn't have a bloke to keep her shoes clean does she clean them herself

Yes, 1DC, she does. And I do. Polished shoes - and boots in my case - matter, it what makes people stand out from the crowd.

B Fraser, OK, I'll give Wasps that one. Right royally beaten. Again.

Whirlygig
4th Jan 2009, 22:22
Well I certainly don't polish my walking boots; it's almost de rigeur to be seen in fashionable London society with mud on them :}

Cheers

Whirls

flower
4th Jan 2009, 22:27
I polish my shoes, very therapeutic it can be too.
My shoes are stored in big drawers underneath the two main wardrobes, now if I had a walk in wardrobe I would have shoe racks built in.

I also haven't seen the sex in the city movie.

Foss
4th Jan 2009, 22:32
Rads take a hint from the best..

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/Gfwfos/Imelda.jpg

...Imelda Marcos

Black shoes spit shined, brown shoes polised, walking boots not spit shined. Life's sooo complicated.

RaraAvis
4th Jan 2009, 22:35
Radar, how about these? Stackable and cheap :8
Shoe shelf bonprix (http://www.bonprixsecure.com/uk/search.htm?qu=92393395&typ=PSM&anbieter=Froogle&aktion=Upload&version=ohne&promo=Keyword&id=1101328496306854760-0-49613752)
No idea of the durability etc. as never heard of the co. (Google/friend) but for such price, it won't hurt to experiment ;).

Ooopsie, forgot about that all important illusion bit..... tough one.... (lucky me, my eerrr.... couple... ahem ....few.... anyway, some shoes I have, all live in the small room under the stairs and the light switch is ...errr... not working, quite often:\.) How can Himself count in the dark???:O

Radar66
4th Jan 2009, 22:36
yeah fos but that displays ALL your shoes for him to see and nag "why do you need another pair to join your 984,830,482,375,932,483,284,230,999 pairs that you have already?!!"

i need to store and HIDE the wee buggers! :ok:

Lexxy is on the right track...

EDITED TO ADD: RaRa you bloody STAR my friend!!! If i can get deeper than the norm wardrobes, i can stack those little doobiedoos all the way up the back and then hide them with the hanging stuff!! Yaaaay!!!! :D

(bloody well hope that he's not reading this..... :bored: )

Wholigan
4th Jan 2009, 23:18
And anyway Rara - she'd need 200 of those things!

Beatriz Fontana
4th Jan 2009, 23:25
Just finished polishing my knee high black boots ready for wearing to work. I think it's probably the time of year to give my kangaroo leather boots the once over with the wax, too. :}

west lakes
4th Jan 2009, 23:27
RaRa you bloody STAR my friend!!! If i can get deeper than the norm wardrobes, i can stack those little doobiedoos all the way up the back and then hide them with the hanging stuff!! Yaaaay!!!!

Those for a chick with some DIY skills and a bit of common sense are not to difficult to make - to your own design & size.

We have something similar my dad made many years ago!

Radar66
4th Jan 2009, 23:50
oh b*gger - he does read this.... :uhoh:

Beatriz Fontana: Just finished polishing my knee high black boots ready for wearing to work. I think it's probably the time of year to give my kangaroo leather boots the once over with the wax, too. http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/uploads/partners/funkywellingtonboots/500/4711_mens_wellingtons_main.jpg

and kangaroo boots:

http://www.zappos.com/images/843/7134843/76073-t.jpg

:confused: in London :confused:

ShyTorque
5th Jan 2009, 00:12
I think it's probably the time of year to give my kangaroo leather boots the once over with the wax, too.

I've never heard it called that before but I presume this veiled expression is something to do with that "Sex in the city" thing? :ok:

CofF, I'll bet that guy claimed for a whiplash injury.. :ok:

He came very close to "packing his own chute"........ :oh:

CityofFlight
5th Jan 2009, 01:54
Bea, don't know when you find time for sleep. :}

tinpis
5th Jan 2009, 03:36
:rolleyes:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/tinpis/blackanddecker.jpg

tinpis
5th Jan 2009, 03:53
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/tinpis/goddick.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/tinpis/cheat-1.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/tinpis/toot.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/tinpis/hairdrag.jpg

CityofFlight
5th Jan 2009, 03:54
Let's not forget the household pliers.:}

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/CityofFlight/P0423_hero.jpg

V2-OMG!
5th Jan 2009, 04:26

Whistle? Surely more like the noise a dog makes when it puts its muzzle out of a car window at speed? http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

Aaaahttp://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gifFlubalubalubah...etc?

If she sounds like a Stuka, watch out below! http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Or....fwap fwap fwap fwap.....like the sound of my tent flaps when a good breeze blows off the lake.

I guess those women sky-divers could resort to the real guy thing --
go get the duct tape.

MadsDad
5th Jan 2009, 09:01
Ah, Tinpis, the old "Loo Seat Question". Up there with "The Schlezwig-Holstein Question" as one of lifes mysteries. Personally I always put the lid down - annoys everybody.

(I actually do always put the lid down. The reason for this is that on one job I was working on I had digs in a house where the owners wife was a Feng Shui expert. If you left the lid up there when you flushed the toilet two things happened. Firstly all the good luck in the house was flushed away with the water and secondly she belted you round the back of the head, usually with a rolling pin. Good training method that - you learn not to forget very quickly).

Standard Noise
5th Jan 2009, 09:06
Radz, why bother with troublesome DIY? I've been racking my brains overnight and come up with a few solutions for you...................
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh427/standardnoise_photo/11_29_62---Wheelie-Bin_web.jpg
If you have a small collection of footwear.
Or for that someone special with lots of pairs...........
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh427/standardnoise_photo/coffin-like-wheelie-bin2.jpg

For storage solutions, you only have to ask dearest.
Luv,
Noisy:}

Standard Noise
5th Jan 2009, 09:12
I'll put me new hat on now shall I?:\

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh427/standardnoise_photo/Kevlar20Helmet20Military20-20Side.jpg

Radar66
5th Jan 2009, 09:29
oooh Standard that is SO sweet of you to think of me and what a BRILLIANT idea! :D

Shame I can't use them though. :sad:

They are already full with your tools, golf clubs, all the crap from inside your car, your 'gun cleaning equipment' and your shooting stuff, your little black books, the 16 remote TV controls, the XBox and consoles, those videos that I found behind the sofa, the clothes that you have 'hung' on the floor, your boys toys, and the big one is chokka from all the stuff from your sheds that 'you might need one day'. ;)

ChampChump
5th Jan 2009, 10:11
I've no experience of Mama Mia, or much that passes for 'popular culture' currently.

But I was arm-twisted into what turned into a something of a hen party a month or two back, ending up in the front row of the stalls at Dirty Dancing. I'd not seen the film and with no idea of what made it an event guaranteed to attract the noisier elements of the distaff side, it was a bit of shock to experience the interactive elements of being an audience. Gracious, I was brought up when one sat politely until polite applause was the recognised feedback.

The show was really very good. I spent a portion of it admiring the mechanics and lighting.

Foss
5th Jan 2009, 11:21
I am woman, hear me roar,
Got shoes in numbers too big to ignore,
And I know too much to go back an' pretend,
That I didn't spend, spend, spend,
He says I'm going to make both of us so poor,
But no one's ever gonna make me go down again.

Oh yes I am wise,
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
Because I've bought the same thing twice,
If I have to, I can do anything he wants,
I am strong, apart from jars,
I am invincible, apart from the dark,
I am woman.

'What are you singing about now, if it isn't Mama Mia
it's bloody Helen Reddy, make me a sandwich and be quiet, the rugby's on.'

ShyTorque
5th Jan 2009, 14:50
Or....fwap fwap fwap fwap.....like the sound of my tent flaps when a good breeze blows off the lake.

If that really is a good description, I think plastic surgery may help. :eek:

Beatriz Fontana
5th Jan 2009, 15:02
CoF, it depends upon the company ;) And ordinarily I don't sleep, merely rest my eyelids now and again.

You know, there are some very un-ladylike discussions on here. May have to retire to mop my feavered brow.

...You know I'm taking the :mad:

goudie
5th Jan 2009, 15:15
You know, there are some very un-ladylike discussions on here

I'm not surprised, it'll be the graffitti next, ladies loo style. Or is this another male fantasy?

206Fan
5th Jan 2009, 15:25
Or is this another male fantasy?

''Having a quickie'' in the ladies public toilets fantasy yes:E

Beatriz Fontana
5th Jan 2009, 15:32
Yeurgh, too much information!!

Having a quickie in the ladies means you wouldn't be able to fall asleep straight after though...

206Fan
5th Jan 2009, 15:37
Yea but it wouldn't be long enough to tire you out anyway :}

frostbite
5th Jan 2009, 15:38
To judge from the graffiti in the girl's toilets in the school where I worked, it's no fantasy, and it's much more explicit than ours.

(Went in there during the holidays, before you lot start)

cockney steve
5th Jan 2009, 15:54
Ah , well, As a bloke with friends in low places, I know a little about the "gentler" sex's use of public toilets.

An acquaintance of mine was out of work, a friend who worked on the dustbins, (bear with me, I DID say I had connections! ) -saw a temporary job for a toilet-cleaner, on the Council's internal notice-board.

The unemployed Phil, got the job and furthered his education in quantum leaps.

Pornographic graffiti, discarded knickers, used tampons/towels, bogs blocked with paper/faeces....not to mention deposits on the floors/walls ....used condoms....syringes.....needles :yuk:

The Men's by comparison, were invariably a haven of peace and civility.

Phil used the super-strong Carbolic , evil disinfectant that only councils seem to buy.....it took several days to overcome the gag-reflex. and STILL you can smell the odour.

Why do females insist on half a mile of paper, wadded into a huge ball, for one tiny wipe?...a cotton-bud would be far more dainty (and probably adequate!)

Storminnorm
5th Jan 2009, 16:11
My Grandma used to buy ONLY carbolic soap!
Awful stuff, it killed the bugs, but almost blinded you if
it got in your eyes! :E

bnt
5th Jan 2009, 18:38
I may not be a Girly, but I read the Girly comic strip, so that must count for something, right? ;)

http://doctorvoluptua.com/images/girly_box.png (http://girlyyy.com/)

Alloa Akbar
5th Jan 2009, 19:53
Come on, Alloa, pull yer finger out!

Let me get this straight.. I drag my butt back off the Florida beaches and I'm required to comment on a thread, which in all escence is typical girly.. 10 pages of chat about nowt...:rolleyes:

Anyone wanna get down and dirty??

I'm off t' find some real chat with the blerks... :}

Radar66
5th Jan 2009, 19:56
i wouldn't bother - they've ended up talking about butt plugs over there as well! :rolleyes:

Alloa Akbar
5th Jan 2009, 20:08
Jeez... I turn my back for two weeks and look what happens...:ugh:

Girls talking about tampons and guys talking about butt plugs?? Me and B Fraser will be in the pub drinking Guiness.. who's with us brothers!!??:ok:

Radar66
5th Jan 2009, 20:13
we missed ya! :O

Howard Hughes
5th Jan 2009, 20:34
Did yer take the blue pills with you Alloa?:eek:

Tinny can yer please resize yer photo on page 9, I have to scroll half way to New Zealand to read any of the posts!;)

Alloa Akbar
5th Jan 2009, 21:24
HH - Dude, that is sooo last year!!! (No i didn't.. the current squeeze is 5' and a fart tall, and weighs the lighter side of 90 lbs, I'd snap her in half!!! lol

Rwy in Sight
5th Jan 2009, 22:06
How did we manage to come so far without any reference to bras? Poor fit, limited choice and all that.

BTW (I saw both Sex and the City and Mama Mia) the first doing a favor to a lady friend who has given me an ultimatum and the other because it was on my closest cinema a night I wanted to go there.

Howard Hughes
5th Jan 2009, 22:12
HH - Dude, that is sooo last year!!! What? Onto the nasal spray now are we?:E

Whirlygig
5th Jan 2009, 22:17
the current squeeze is 5' and a fart
Well don't squeeze her then :}

Cheers

Whirls

Lon More
5th Jan 2009, 22:56
one for the ladies

http://www.roystonvasey.org/forum/images/viral2.gif

Abusing_the_sky
5th Jan 2009, 23:03
Lon, you just posted a pic of gays. Us, sensible women, love gays but we surely don't want to see them naked!!!

Naughty Lon, very naughty.

RaraAvis
5th Jan 2009, 23:19
Seems like familia Chippendaleous :E

I think I've had a date with the third one from the left:ooh:... easy on the eye but had a problem with using opposable thumbs....:hmm:

Edited to add: now you make me wonder.... was it moi or my Jimmy's, he was after????
Luckily, I never found out:O

Buster Hyman
6th Jan 2009, 00:35
Are they Epileptic Lon?:confused:

preduk
6th Jan 2009, 01:17
http://s.bebo.com/img/vid.gifPolice are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called ‘Beer’. The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large ‘kegs’. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that ’something bad’ occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life’s savings, in a familiar scam known as ‘a relationship’. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as ‘marriage.’ Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this ‘Beer’ scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up ‘Golf Courses’ in the phone book.
http://s.bebo.com/img/vid.gif

preduk
6th Jan 2009, 01:20
Another one for you...

How to Make a Woman Happy

It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:

1. a friend
2 a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Show up naked
2. Bring food

Radar66
6th Jan 2009, 01:37
they're all gay IMHO....

but what does it matter when the scenery is so fine? ;)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/Radar66/emoticons/image002.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/Radar66/emoticons/makemyfriendsfat.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/Radar66/emoticons/fridgeraid.gif

Captain Speedbird
6th Jan 2009, 11:01
I see the news is reporting in Australia the tragic case of a women who doused her husbands penis in lighter fluid and set fire to it while he was asleep. This was done in retribution for him having a bit on the side.

Now this sounds fair enough, but sadly she failed to take adequate precaution against the fire spreading to the curtains etc as he tried to extinguish his penis.

Sadly the man died in the resulting conflagration which was a bit OTT. But a willy like an over barbecued snag seems just enough. What say you girls?

BlueDiamond
6th Jan 2009, 11:33
What say you girls?
Stupid cow. She should have just tied a string around it (tourniquet) and amputated it. No mess, no fuss, job's done. :E

Radar66
6th Jan 2009, 11:40
not always the case I'm afraid - please may I refer you to the infamous Mr Bobbit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt)... she did him a favour in the end, what with his porn career as a result, an'all. :rolleyes:

S'land
6th Jan 2009, 18:51
HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Show up naked
2. Bring food

However, to make us REALLY happy:
3. Bring booze
4. Let us watch the rugby in peace.

Back to the naughty step, again.

V2-OMG!
6th Jan 2009, 18:57
Let us watch the rugby in peace.

The sport depends on the country.

Let us watch the football in peace. (U.S.A.)
Let us watch the hockey in peace. (Canada)

And so on.....

V2-OMG!
6th Jan 2009, 19:05
.....however, the booze seems to possess a borderless international appeal.

Foss
6th Jan 2009, 19:14
How to make a man happy.

1. Show up naked.
2. Bring food. Food is pizza from a shop and crisps. Frozen pizza is not pizza.
3. Bring booze.
4. Let us watch the rugby in peace.
5. Suggest 'Why don't you and your great friends go to the pub, I'll drive.'
6. Post pub, watch Band of Brothers at full volume without asking 'who's he?'
8. Never mention hoovering, ever.
9. Keep constant check on biscuit levels.
10. Same for beer/wine/gin levels.
11. Remember a favourite rugby top is never dirty and does not need washed.
12. My shirts are just that, my shirts.
13. My razor is just that, my razor.
14. Realise that Playstation is more mentally stimulating than Suduko.

Radar66
6th Jan 2009, 19:40
Here you go girls... a rare picture of the elusive Foss! :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/1494510009_32c4f557bc.jpg?v=0

yes, that's right, he's pictured sitting on the naughty step... :hmm:

Foss
6th Jan 2009, 20:11
Hardi har rads, sod.
The elusive Fos asked 'Would you do some some hoovering?'
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/Gfwfos/HENRY_ROLLINS.jpg

In a
MINUTE!

CityofFlight
6th Jan 2009, 20:15
Ah, Radz, I see that Idiot shares the same look as the piccy you posted. They say owners and their pets share resemblances..... :E :}

Foss
6th Jan 2009, 20:18
City, you can split that 'sod' in haffers with Rads.

CityofFlight
6th Jan 2009, 20:23
:O Oh, hello, Foss. Didn't see you standing there. :) :p

I couldn't help it....Tourette's you know.

Foss
6th Jan 2009, 20:36
Aye right. I raise your naughty step to my fast moving naughty instep.

Failing the instep, it'll be a switch from the back garden. http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/spanky.gif

CityofFlight
6th Jan 2009, 20:45
You Big Brute. Next thing, you'll be handing me the switch and saying, "okay, my turn".

frostbite
6th Jan 2009, 20:51
I once knew a girl they used to call 'the hoover'. Can't think why.

birrddog
6th Jan 2009, 21:57
frostbite, I wonder if that was the same girl I knew?

small world.

Mad as a bloody hatter.

Radar66
8th Jan 2009, 00:53
got me wardrobes that includes shoe storage! :ok:

did the Ikea 'design your own' thingie - an abundance of curses will emanate from Wholi Towers on or around the expected delivery date of 28th Jan... :\

Now going to start on painting the sitting room in 'English Racing Green' to fill the time til the delivery. :cool:

I see that Joe Public is panic buying all the 100watt lightbulbs - probably better for my complexion :hmm:

Howard Hughes
8th Jan 2009, 01:44
Shoe storage? But then where will your clothes go?:ooh:

llondel
8th Jan 2009, 02:21
Let us watch the football in peace. (U.S.A.)
Let us watch the hockey in peace. (Canada)

That's American Football, surely. Football is a game played primarily with the feet and doesn't require padding.

Of course, rugby requires padding as well, but the players generally provide their own rather than having to wear it.

Howard Hughes
8th Jan 2009, 02:56
No padding, but lot's of posing...:rolleyes:

CityofFlight
8th Jan 2009, 05:56
HH, stick with the issue. It was NEVER about storing the clothes! :hmm: It was about storing and hiding the shoes! :E As long as the clothes can stack, lay, drape, hang, fold....however the disguise, that part is
Ir-Elephant. :p

Beatriz Fontana
8th Jan 2009, 12:49
I turn my back for two weeks and look what happens...

Hey, Alloa, I go away for three days and the thread deteriorates into shoes, padding and pictures of fellers... What happened?

(Note: No talent out in the wilds of Bavaria - too much layering going on, it's difficult to look sexy in skiing gear...)

I need a massage. My thighs ache.

Radar66
8th Jan 2009, 13:18
shoes, padding and pictures of fellers... What happened?

what happened?

what happened is that this is the 'girly' thread... :rolleyes:

(massages can be found in the cross dressing thread - tis full of lady boys. ;))

Beatriz Fontana
8th Jan 2009, 13:51
Radar, apologies, my sarcasm rating is on high following baggage issues involving ski poles at LHR Terminal 2... :mad:

CityofFlight
9th Jan 2009, 03:11
Bea, do you have a clone or intel gathering on the slopes? :confused:

Is it just me that's looking forward to getting back to work on Monday? I've had enough of the festive season...

... I go away for three days and the thread deteriorates into shoes, padding and pictures of fellers... What happened?

(Note: No talent out in the wilds of Bavaria - too much layering going on, it's difficult to look sexy in skiing gear...)

Beatriz Fontana
9th Jan 2009, 08:12
CoF, no flies on you...!

Yep, work on Monday til mid-afternoon, slopes on Monday night... it's a great life sometimes, being sponteneous ;)

How did that hot date go, BTW?

Meantime, gender reinforcement in play here (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k65SX6vqlJAyd0TZE8)...

heli_port
9th Jan 2009, 08:51
What's the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women's clinic? The god damned dishes if she knows what's good for her. Why do women get married in white? So they match the kitchen appliances! Why is clinton gonna lose the election? Cause she is a woman
Whats the difference between your wife and your dog? Walking the dog is relaxing. What is the difference between a battery and a woman?A battery has a positive side. What have you done wrong when you wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you? made the chain too long.A man is driving along in his car when he suddenly gets pulled over by the police, the man pokes his head out of the window and says "what seems to be the problem officer?" the cop looks bluntly at him and says "are you aware that a woman fell out of your car about 2 minutes ago?" the man let out a sigh "thank **** for that i thought i had gone deaf!" Why did the woman cross the road? Wait, better question, why is she out of the kitchen!? Why don't women wear watches? There's a clock on the stove. Why do women have short feet? So they can stand closer to the stove.Why dont women have a penis?So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink.Why don't women need drivers licenses?There is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive?Because she was a woman.How many men does it take to open a beer?-None, it should be opened when she brings it to you.A man is walking down the beach and comes across an old bottle. He picks it up, pulls out the cork and out pops a genie. The genie says "Thank you for freeing me from the bottle. In return I will grant you three wishes." The man says "Great. I always dreamed of this and I know exactly what I want. First, I want 1 Billion dollars in a Swiss bank account." Phoof! There is a flash of light and a piece of paper with account numbers appears in his hand. He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari right here." Phoof! There is a flash of light and abright red brand-new Ferrari appears right next to him. He continues, "Finally, I want to be irresistible to women." Phoof! There is a flash of light and he turns into a box of chocolates.What if God's a woman? Not only am I going to hell, I'll never know why.(Adam Ferrara)What do you call a woman with two brain cells?Pregnant.If your dog is barking at the back door and Danielle Cardella is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?The Dog of course...at least he'll shut up after you let him in!Why haven't any women ever gone to the moon?It doesn't need cleaning yet How is a woman like a laxative?They both irritate the crap out of you.Woman inspires us to great things ...and prevents us from achieving them. (Dumas)What do you do when your dishwasher breaks?You hit her.Wanna hear a funny joke?Women's rights.Wat do you tell a woman with two black eyes?Nothing, shes already been told twice.How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?None, let the bitch cook in the dark!Women are cute and cuddly - every man should own one.How are women and high school phone policies similar?Because they can be seen but not heard Why do women live longer than men?Because God adds them the time that they wasted on parking.How do you get a woman dizzy?Put her in a circular room and tell her to go to a corner.A man runs over his wife. Whose fault is it?The man, he shouldn't be driving in the kitchen http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0011.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/freesmiley.php?smiley=party/party0011.gif)

Whirlygig
9th Jan 2009, 09:09
Gosh Heli_port, they're hysterically funny; never heard those before :rolleyes: :ugh: :hmm: I doubt if anyone else on here has either :oh:

Cheers

Whirls

ExSp33db1rd
9th Jan 2009, 09:28
I wouldn't bother coming down from F/L 350 if I were you.:=

Evanelpus
9th Jan 2009, 16:30
I'm a guy (well I was when I looked in the mirror this morning) and I like to think I'm in touch with my feminine side.

I've watched Sex and the City (the movie, not the TV series) and thought it was watchable from a blokey prospective. But let's move back a few pages. Mamma Mia the film is crap, this from Mrs Elpus who has seen the West End musical and is a huge Abba fan. Pierce Brosnan can't sing to save his life, Meryl Streep was only marginally better.

As for Johnny Depp in POC, the campest pirate in the world, dreadful.

bubblesuk
9th Jan 2009, 16:45
I am also male and was untill recently in touch with my feminine side......that is till she slapped me and told me to keep me hands to meself! :E

........oh is that my coat?

ShyTorque
9th Jan 2009, 18:24
Mamma Mia the film is crap, this from Mrs Elpus who has seen the West End musical and is a huge Abba fan. Pierce Brosnan can't sing to save his life, Meryl Streep was only marginally better.

I agree, it's dross. They ruined the music. It was the in-flight movie. After about ten minutes of it, I couldn't bear it any longer and gave my earphones away.

Foss
9th Jan 2009, 19:04
The Times today.
Tintin and boys.

Sir, I was under the impression that Herge wrote the stories for boys to enjoy ('Of course Tintin's gay. Ask Snowy', Jan 7).
Why on earth would we want Tintin to have female friends? If I remember correctly, girls smell.
Charles Ashton
Leeds.

I typed that all myself, does that mean I can sack my secretary, or is that sexist?

Too Short
9th Jan 2009, 19:28
Gosh Heli_port, they're hysterically funny; never heard those before I doubt if anyone else on here has either

Don't worry Whirls, it's only what we should expect from a 12 year old. That is, assuming he is only 12, as most boys grow out of that kind of 'humour' after that age. :rolleyes:

Beatriz Fontana
9th Jan 2009, 21:46
Too Short,

That is, assuming he is only 12, as most boys grow out of that kind of 'humour' after that age.

Er, do they?? :}

ShyTorque
10th Jan 2009, 00:27
Well I didn't. But I'm not stupid - So I wouldn't have posted that.. :p

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 04:06
Quote:
That is, assuming he is only 12, as most boys grow out of that kind of 'humour' after that age.

Er, do they?? http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

Bea...I'm guessing we both know the answer to that! :ok:

Howard Hughes
10th Jan 2009, 04:19
Er, do they??
That might explain the popularity of 'college' type movies amongst the male population, or maybe it's just the boobs...:E

PS: At least he's had the sense to change it to small font and not waste as much bandwidth!;)

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 04:26
That isn't another post about male shrinkage, is it, HH? :} :p ;)

Howard Hughes
10th Jan 2009, 04:38
Watch it, or I might start on the blonde jokes, unless of course you've heard them all before...:}

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 04:40
Pretty much. :} :p

And being that it's Friday and I've had wine, this could digress quickly! ;)

Buster Hyman
10th Jan 2009, 05:40
Friday? You lot got a raw deal with that Dateline thingy!

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 05:53
Buster, I like to think that you Ozzies are linked to my future!

Which could mean that I'm in your yesterday? Hmmmm :uhoh:

arcniz
10th Jan 2009, 06:42
CityofFlight says:
Which could mean that I'm in your yesterday? Hmmmm

Smart money is say'in you're a perky little one liner robot.... say t'isnt so?

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 07:07
Quote:
CityofFlight says:
Which could mean that I'm in your yesterday? Hmmmm

Smart money is say'in you're a perky little one liner robot.... say t'isnt so?

One liner robot?

Arcniz...coming from you...I'll take that as the put down you intended. There are plenty of one liners throughout this thread, much less Pprune. And you're singling me out? ;) Go right ahead, my dear.

And I'll take your reference of 'perky' as a compliment from you--back handed as it may be. :p

arcniz
10th Jan 2009, 07:40
COFL says:

One liner robot?

Arcniz...coming from you...I'll take that as the put down you intended.

You seem to consistently prefer harsh judgements in my direction, COFL, how can that be so easy and natural for you when we have but met?

Perky was complimentary... and little. Better than morose and globulous, fer sure. As for the 'robot' theory, that was also meant as a compliment. The alternative seems to have been "a very bored Bill Gates", which is really too scary to contemplate.

CityofFlight
10th Jan 2009, 07:59
Arcniz....I didn't fall off the banana boat, but I'll take you as a man of your word regarding your intention and I stand corrected. :ok:

Whirlygig
10th Jan 2009, 08:28
Awww ... sweeeee' - they've kissed and made up :} Brings a nice, warm fuzzy feeling on a cold, January morning. Now don't go and spoil it, you two - play nicely :ok:

Cheers

Whirls

I don't think Heli_port edited his post - I suspect it was edited for him along with the oger being deleted :suspect:

Beatriz Fontana
10th Jan 2009, 10:17
Nice one, Whirls! It's nice to see the other time zoners getting on so well :}

Have a nice day, y'all!

Too Short
10th Jan 2009, 10:19
Beatriz & CoF,

I agree, but I was more referring to the fact that his 'jokes' were not funny, just boring.

I'm all for a guy retaining a cheeky, fun, naughty sense of humour but it should at least be amusing! :p

Foss
10th Jan 2009, 13:57
Right.
Change of subject.
I did a whack of press ups yesterday and now my boobs (manly firm boobs) are sore.
What kind of bra should I wear for support?
It musn't show straps beneath my LBD, or as I call it, my rugby top.
And I need to know how to take it off with one hand at a dinner table without being too obvious.

Radar66
10th Jan 2009, 14:07
And I need to know how to take it off with one hand at a dinner table without being too obvious.

you mean don't know how to do that already?!! :confused:

oh sorreee - you mean take it off YOURSELF without possessing the flexibility of a russian gymnast? :)

oh, that's easy. rub the back against the chair til the clasp comes undone or use your fork to 'scratch' your back. Then reach down to pick up your fallen napkin, and whilst under the table hoick one shoulder strap down your sleeve, over your hand and back up the sleeve. then sit up again and have an itch just above your elbow, whilst scratching hook the other shoulder strap with your finger and pull. aaaaaaaaaaaand we have bra off!

nothing to it... really. honest! :hmm:

gaffer tape is the best support. however, do I strongly suggest that you de-fuzz before using it.... :\ (and for heavens sakes, don't forget to cover your nipples with low-stick bandaid first...:ooh:)

Wholigan
10th Jan 2009, 14:45
Hmmmmm - interesting advice there Radz.

Must get you to demonstrate the gaffer tape technique!

In fact - - - what ya doing right now??

Foss
10th Jan 2009, 16:39
Is this why God invented Youtube?
Anytime....:E