PDA

View Full Version : Simulator Training in India (New Delhi/Mumbai)

A787A787
3rd Jan 2009, 09:39
Hi All,

I am looking for a place where I can revise my instrument procedures as I feel now aviation industry has crossed the lowest phase and recovering now. Almost all airlines ask about instruments and also do IPT test. So whenever any vacancies will come I do not have to worry about this part. What do you think, Will it be Helpful? Please provide me details of anyone who is giving SIM training or if anyone of you has done a SIM training like this and the cost. Regards,

sameer

spedfast
3rd Jan 2009, 11:51
Microsoft Flight Sim still the best and the most affordable!
Though I am not too sure about the industry crossing the lowest phase and all.
I hope you are correct though!
cheers

av8r76
3rd Jan 2009, 13:36
In Bombay
Hard a port(al) (http://www.pilotguru.com)

KAG
5th Jan 2009, 09:04
I feel now aviation industry has crossed the lowest phase and recovering now

Interesting...

Sam Malhotra
5th Jan 2009, 16:52
Hi,

Well..there's one in South Delhi, a CBT SIM to practice and revise intrument procedures. I did myself from there and it really helped me in getting through the airline IPT. I did a short revision module to revise instrument interception, holding, approaches(NDB/ILS). It cost almost nothing. You can contact [email protected] or 9818290240 and check directly about the details.

Cheers
Sam

CMK
28th Mar 2009, 16:28
Hi Sameer

You can contact 9820274179 for a type rating orientation and Instrument procedures training.

CMK

avicon
29th Mar 2009, 08:24
How much time does it take to get this done? Can you provide additional details regarding the instrument procedure training being offered there?