PDA

View Full Version : ATC Engineers

Theflashingblade
29th Dec 2008, 06:14
Why is it that we never hear from these guys on this forum?
Are they all blissfully content?
Shy?
Or is the fact that, unlike their controller counterparts, they are far too modest to whinge endlessly about their plight?:hmm:

Is it not a fact that we have been living in the shadow of these premier league pre-madonna's for years in relative silence:*

So! lets here some news and views from the "Best actors in a supporting role":D

danslemerde
29th Dec 2008, 17:03
Anyone know the score for the DXB, AUH engineers and Serco?

Heard things are a bit sticky there and the contract has only a temporary extension.

johnny555
30th Dec 2008, 10:04
Hi guys, OK den lets start a topic on this thread!!!

I applied for and was interviewed for a Eng post at the new world airport (or what ever its working title now is?) Many months ago and have found a total "black hole" of information surrounding this topic.

(In fairness Serco may not be in a position to reply, but is no news good news?? - I dunno!

Is any one in a position to say what’s going on with, is the DANS shake up holding thing up,? Is the recession putting a cap on the Airport project? are there enough labourers to finish the jobs? Has there just been "slippage" on the project (I have noticed projected operating dates have gone backwards (towards the future!) since Nov 2007 when the news was the first runway was completed.

It would be nice to know, cheers lads (and ladies)http://static.pprune.org/images/icons/mpangel.gif

Lets talk its good to talk innit!

Theflashingblade
30th Dec 2008, 14:49
The story, as far as I'm aware, is that Serco have an extension to the contract until the new terms are agreed.

akskaun
5th Mar 2009, 13:31
I hear only bad whinges about serco throut the forum who are they, from whatI have heard from my friends especially form ATE side they are like a human prostitution or trading company. What improvement have Serco brought in terms of training their own people who can only be classified as retd. RAF personnel enjoying their beer on the beaches of Dubai.