PDA

View Full Version : Prestige jet AUH cabin crew

yuriftjx
22nd Dec 2008, 13:04
Would be very much appreciated to know some info working as Cabin Crew for Prestige Jet Abu Dhabi,
1. What is the roster like? Any layover or just turnaround?
2. Salary? Is accomodation provided?
3. Beside flying duty pay ,is meal allowance provided as well?
4. Do they provide hotel accomodation at the destination on flight duty?
5. How many working days per month on average? Is it a lot of standby?
6. How many cc in one aircraft?Or just working alone?
7. Mostly fly to where?;)

Gulfstreamaviator
24th Dec 2008, 09:48
Thus the questions are rather inaccurate, as Corporate and expecially in ME is a law unto itself.

Depending on aircraft type, always on own.

Normally a per diem will be paid, which includes meals entertainment etc, when away from base.

Roster: well I could be sarcastic and say 1mth on 1mth off, or the other extream 11 mths on 1 mth off....or any variation between.

RON, Always pack a small bag, as you never know when you will get back to base.

I dont work for prestige, but another similar opn: went away 10 days ago, for one night, still not back: might get back 5th January 2009.

Always provide hotel at destinations, and usually good hotels.

Salary and allowances: depends on current thinking, but either a total package, or a package with items defined seperately. Abu Dhabi is quite expensive, and there are "crew friendly" areas, but well out of town, and very isolated.

Hope that is enough for the moment, but look in Middle east to see peoples comments on the company before you jump.

glf

yuriftjx
25th Dec 2008, 11:38
I have heard lots of negative feebacks from pilots at prestige jet AUH? is it true? :confused:What about working as a cabin crew for the company? would be very grateful to have all the info please A million thanks in advance:)

IFLy4Free
25th Dec 2008, 14:47
They are very fussy with cabin crew appearance and size. They are not well trained on VIP service. They were negotiation with VIP Cabin Coordinators in the US for training.

That is about all I have heard, maybe someone else has more input