PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Intercontinental Airlines

Mago
24th Dec 2008, 12:05
Please somebody could tell something about them?
Its the one in Equatorial Guinea.
Is it true that there is a spaniard from Cebu as an adviser of the minstry of transportation?

eagle135
25th Dec 2008, 02:59
Is it Cebu, Philippines?

NZFlyingKiwi
25th Dec 2008, 20:37
To quote the original post

Its the one in Equatorial Guinea.

:ok:

IFLy4Free
26th Dec 2008, 04:16
Isn't it Cieba with ATR;s

Mago
26th Dec 2008, 10:23
I stand corrected!

Is CEIBA........

Thanks.

aerorrancio
26th Dec 2008, 11:15
tienes un privado

alexmcfire
11th Apr 2009, 17:07
Swedish media claim that their manager Mamadou Gaye Senegalese of Gambian origin dissappeared with 6 million US$ in cash in february.

Heli-Jet
15th Apr 2009, 21:12
LIBREVILLE, Gabon (AFP)--The head of Equatorial Guinea's national airline denied Monday allegations he fled the country with EUR5 million in company money.
"It's all false, it's a plot against me," Ceiba director general Mamadou Jaye told AFP after a company official charged that he had vanished with the money since leaving on a business trip in late February.
"I am still the director general of Ceiba. The planes are flying. These are stories being told to hurt me," he said. "I did not take any money."
"It's an attempt to destabilise the government," Jaye said, adding that unnamed people were out to say that he should have not gotten the job.
Miguel Oyono, a top presidential adviser in Equatorial Guinea, said the government had recently requested a probe into the airline's management but that he was unaware of any embezzlement.
"To my knowledge, there is no embezzlement problem," he said.

Heli-Jet
17th Apr 2009, 05:26
BAD track record

Crowds of people gathered at the airport in Banjul, Gambia, last April when Hennessey and a group of American pilots and flight attendants arrived from Miami aboard a Boeing 747 Sissoko had recently purchased. "We had a hero's welcome," Hennessey recalls. "Everyone was so happy to see the 747." For his part, the 27-year-old Hennessey was simply grateful the plane had landed safely. During the flight over the Atlantic, a 30-foot-long section of the wing had torn off the plane. "It was one of many red flags I should have paid more attention to," Hennessey says.
The first warning, he says, came when Sissoko's company reneged on its promise to pay the crew members in advance. Hennessey and the others had been hired by an Air Dabia executive named Mamadou Jaye. His promised pay: $2500 for 30 days' work. In addition, he claims, he was supposed to receive $50 per diem. "We were supposed to get the money when the doors to the plane closed and we began taxiing," he recounts. "But we didn't."
Upon arriving in Banjul, Hennessey and the other Americans were taken from the airport to a nearby hotel, where they stayed for seven days while the plane was repaired. Not everyone, however, was willing to wait. Flight attendant Sally Ragsdale and two American pilots had made up their minds by the time they landed in Banjul to quit Air Dabia. When Ragsdale announced her intention to leave, Hennessey says, Mamadou Jaye became highly agitated and threatened to have her thrown in jail. "He did that right in front of all of us," Hennessey recalls. "I couldn't believe it. Then a couple of days later Sally and the two pilots were gone. I didn't know what happened to them. I thought they might be in jail." In fact, with the help of the U.S. Embassy in Banjul, Ragsdale and the pilots were whisked out of Gambia before they could say goodbye to anyone. "Right after they all disappeared," Hennessey adds, "Mamadou Jaye held a meeting with the rest of us and told us that anyone who brought up their names would be sorry. So none of us said a word. We were all extremely intimidated and afraid not to do what they told us."

For more reading on this account see:
Miami News - The Baba Chronicles, Part 2 - page 1 (http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1997-11-06/news/the-baba-chronicles-part-2/)

Heli-Jet
17th Apr 2009, 16:30
ATLANTIS AIRLINES [9V1
BP 29366, Dakar, Senegal

Email
[email protected]
Services Charter, passenger and cargo
Date established 2001
Description Operates passenger and cargo flights from Dakar.
Executives
General Manager Mamadou Jaye
Fleet 1xATR 42-300
Main base Dakar Yoff (DKR)

Wikipedia data
Code Data

IATA (http://www.pprune.org/wiki/International_Air_Transport_Association) Code: 9V
ICAO (http://www.pprune.org/wiki/International_Civil_Aviation_Organisation) Code: ALS (not current)
Callsign (http://www.pprune.org/wiki/Airline_call_sign): ATLANTIS LINES (not current)