PDA

View Full Version : Wilson enviroment.

kichwa ngumu
21st Dec 2008, 06:55
How is aviation heart beat in kenya with the on going financial crisis?Im having some 2nd thoughts about relocating,snow doesn"t help much either.Mkenya with com,280tt,me,ifr, plus A&P licenced. Asante sana.:rolleyes:

perceval
21st Dec 2008, 10:07
You should be ok . Bear in mind you'll need some time and a bit of money while doing your conversion and job search , but eventually you should get something . Not the best time but not the worst place somehow (although things can change quickly ) . Good luck .

romeo2die4
22nd Dec 2008, 08:17
hey you should come back.... i just compeleted my conversion it was long process be prepared to spend some money other than that you might find employment. i just got a job. if you need any info i will be glad to help

worldflyer777
22nd Dec 2008, 15:42
How much was it to convert and how long did it take?

Donateloh009
26th Dec 2008, 18:05
wsup,
am looking to come back home. I need help. please tell me where i can get my conversion done and the quickest way possible. I have to do my multi, but can't do it in the US, and will have to do it either at home or SA. also, how do i go about wit the conversion and how much does it cost. FINALLY..how long and how much does conversion take?

Mosimoh!