PDA

View Full Version : Lionair

Space_odyssey
18th Dec 2008, 08:57
Anybody know the latest contact details for Lionair? Not much on their website.

Left Wing
18th Dec 2008, 11:11
no expats at Lion ....100% local.... Boeing / Alteon inst were on temp ..all gone back now...

Space_odyssey
18th Dec 2008, 11:47
I thought CAE were recruiting expat capts & f/o`s though ?

captplaystation
19th Dec 2008, 18:55
Did you see that advertised or have a link to that, or just heard verbally ? Thanks.

Edited to say I found and read CAE info, and it sounds to me that they are looking only for NON type rated so they can have a slice of your money.
Doesn't sound like normal recruitment for vacancies as I read it.

edd08
12th Mar 2009, 17:01
Whats going on with this crazy airline, there seems to be accidents every minute, I have applied to their scheme through CAE (the money route, because theres nothing else).

Does anyone know anything about them? I hear they have no expats, but why are they going through CAE?

I would do the Ryanair route but they seemed to be full up with guys at the moment.

Information would be grateful

P.S: I heard that the Pay is crap but what the hell theres nothing else, least experinced pilots wont go there, give us low houred guys a chance il suppose

leondelfierro
12th Mar 2009, 19:47
It's CAE program really working? any info apreciated

El Lobo Solo
13th Mar 2009, 07:46
Just a moment. The pay is "crap". They have accidents "every minute". Experienced guys won't go there. AND you have to pay to get a job. Yet you still think this is a good move? You are apparently yet another example of why this industry keeps sinking farther into the abyss. Best of luck. :ugh:

Left Wing
13th Mar 2009, 14:05
STAY AWAY !....run by a travel agent who runs the airline like his daily cash counter....ops; eng; grd staff have no say all tech n biz plans made by one guy...no wonder crash & Mx issues..:ugh::ugh::ugh::mad:...told the Boeing teams he does not need "experts" to show him how to do run an airline...

pacrion
24th Nov 2010, 16:36
Hi,
Any update on this program? How're things going on?

Cheers!