PDA

View Full Version : Club Pineapple FNQ

B.Dawson
17th Dec 2008, 09:19
Last Qf international Flt departed CNS today as the run down continues,VR or redeployment?

KING GEORGE II
17th Dec 2008, 11:15
i'm in hong kong at the mo, but have full faith in our leaders. they got me and us this far so we should stay loyal. hooraa sniggi and his little subordinate i say:ugh:

B.Dawson
19th Dec 2008, 06:43
Both dmm's are working extra overtime to bring those additional contracts in,some much overtime i think they have priced us out of the market.

KING GEORGE II
19th Dec 2008, 08:59
26 hours per week of o/t will pay for lots of miracles by sniggi's subordinate. his first miracle will be his job. i know i'm loyal, especially after sniggi guaranteed me a jolly in hamberg:confused:

mister hilter
19th Dec 2008, 20:26
Had the privelege of departing the last north- and south- bound flights. Sent some SYD based crew north and it just wasn't the same. (couple of f/wits was my immediate reaction). Next morning sent Locko south and all was normal - nearly brought a tear to my glass eye. Had copious quantities of ale with him that night. Can you believe that the 2 retiring pilots (Ras & IK) thanked engineering for all their support over the last 6 years? My guess is that will count for f all in this company's opinion. Can't imagine who the next lot of pilots will thank in 6 years time.

spangled1
20th Dec 2008, 08:29
that's an easy one. Bad behaviour=No flights = No pilots= No thanks:rolleyes:

mister hilter
20th Dec 2008, 08:33
That might be your bad behaviour spangled1, but never the fault of mismanagment.