PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways S/O Program

Radar Contact
16th Dec 2008, 11:46
Hey Chaps,

I was looking around QR recruitment the other day and I found a big announcment concerning the second officer program, was wondering if anyone knows what happend to the cadets that were selected and did QR pull the plug out of this program?

RC

cochise
16th Dec 2008, 13:48
No rudeness intended but if you found the "big announcement" shouldn't you be enlightening us then?

Radar Contact
17th Dec 2008, 08:18
Apologises..

The announcement was old and both "[email protected]" and @qatarairways.com seems stuck. I got my answer I guess ;)

Lulu qatar
17th Dec 2008, 16:09
QR will not take any S/O except local ( Qatari ) nationals becaouse there is pilots on every corner of earth . Info from top.

FrankAbagnale
11th Feb 2009, 16:53
Info from the top's top ... no such thing...no second officers needed for now...when needed..will be open as before

cochise
11th Feb 2009, 20:27
Your facts are wrong my friend. SO's got hired and they are still coming. The one's that have been selected with confirmed offer of employment letters have been honored. For now only local SO's will be hired but the future is not yet upon us...

gdukkoq
17th Mar 2009, 18:12
I heard they hire 2nd officer one time every year, is it true, because I'll be 29 in july... I was wondering when are they going to hire again before it's too late :\