PDA

View Full Version : PARC AVIATION and Ryanair

planeshipcar
13th Dec 2008, 16:06
Hi,

I would be really interested to know from recent PARC MCC grads and onyone else who may know as to how much their MCC has helped in getting into Ryanir. Is the connection still as good as it was and has been over the last couple of years. Also does this Se Padi or whatever his name is still offer sim lessons for brush up into Ryan. Would really appreciate to know the current climate as I am going to try and put my money in. I have been scraping the money together for a while now.:ok:

jiffajaffa
14th Dec 2008, 11:57
ex MCC grad at Parc and now flying in RYR.

I felt that the course in Parc was of some benefit as it gears you more towards the sim check side of flying a jet aircraft ie. its all manual flying and no autos there is a good bit of CRM involved and overall its a good course however there isnt many connections with Ryanair and i found that the 737NG sim they check you on in RYR is a whole different ball game to the 200 at Parc, Se is a shamrock captain and i dont think he does any affiliation with RYR, there is a lot of ex-RYR capts on the parc booksheet but i only flew with one in Parc, The choice is yours with the current economic market its a risk just read the hundreds of threads, when i was in EMA last week for my RST there was a whole bunch of cadets getting sim checked and interviewed and as far as i know they are recruiting again for a holding pool in March and TR courses for next year are been filled fast.

So good luck with your choice.

JJ