PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Leone

George Semel
10th Dec 2008, 00:03
Anybody fly there? I think I will be offered a job flying out of Freetown in the next couple of days. What is the story, or should I look else where?

B Sousa
10th Dec 2008, 11:14
George, Sierra Leone needs you, you should go. Take a can of OFF though.

Malagant
10th Dec 2008, 11:45
Can U work a AK 47..just in case..no offense, why would you wanna leave the US to work in Freetown..unless its with Airserv or a reputable company b careful..

George Semel
10th Dec 2008, 15:10
While an AK 47 is an ok firearm, I would much rather shoot an M-21. But this has nothing to do with the question. I am looking at flying UH-1's on a 30 and 30. That is a helicopter for those of you in Rio Linda. And Burt how the heck are you!

B Sousa
10th Dec 2008, 16:56
Doin well George been a long time. Check your PMs.

Malagant
11th Dec 2008, 05:21
Well, although we in Africa, some of us know what a Uh1 is..and we know that all the US weapons are superior:ooh: to all else except that you might not find them where you goiing in a hurry..and if you read my post, regarding your question..unless you work for a reputable company be carefull..and for that matter I worked in SL, if you go down in the jungle you better have your sh*t together and just around town you can easily find yourself at the wrong end of an AK..malaria is a definite..you would be better off trying for something in Lagos or Malabo with the oil companies, but good luck if you do go..oh, and say hello to the West Side Boys..

Gunship
11th Dec 2008, 10:11
Sorry guys tried to help but seeing that the mods plays with our posts - good bye. Just tried to help a man that should not burn his fingers.