PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Aviation

vagabond 47
7th Dec 2008, 02:32
Appreciate any info on the above company operations ex DXB......Accomo, Contract conditions, Pay on time, etc.......thanks in advance.

NZ X man
8th Dec 2008, 08:11
They advertised in climbto350 for 727 crew, so I enquired, and it was really low pay, 7 days off a month, and lots of information they wanted in advance, religion, parents names, blah, blah blah. I said NO THANKS!. I did not see anything in the email that looked inviting. Just my first impression.

Cheers

FEL1011
8th Dec 2008, 16:34
I responded to the post, as well, and was not impressed with the reply. It appears that they are doing some adhoc contracting work and are going for the low bid scheme and thicker profit. I hope no one gets hurt.:uhoh:

Geebz
9th Dec 2008, 09:27
Another unprofessional ME outfit. IMO, stay away.

RemoveB4Flght
10th Dec 2008, 12:47
The are advertising for airbus captains and f/o currently...

is this the same outfit?

quimi
7th Jan 2009, 21:12
Be careful, it's a nightmare to be with them.They gave us the worst
humane treatment I have ever seen.
About the salary,they discounted as much as they can (medical,uniform,validation,travel insurance,etc..)wich total amount aprox. is 450 to 500 $,and they pay always late.

No roster,no training,no nothing.....I hope not to deal with these people anymore in my all life.
Happy new year to all!

411A
9th Jan 2009, 12:18
Word on the street in AMM is that their certificate is to be suspended if big changes are not made, PDQ.
A duff outfit, apparently.

AN56
22nd Jan 2009, 11:06
It's the Ryanair of the middle east, and on top of that the aircraft are old and not kept. They don't even follow their own rules for maintenance.
If you are lucky to get paid, it won't be what you expect, and it will never be on time.
They have no respect for a contract, and change them all the time, obviously only to their own benefit.
If you like yourself, you stay away.:8

coolio545
2nd Mar 2009, 17:50
any update about this company??
thanks

julie marshall
16th Mar 2009, 14:19
And I am currently an employee,

Read what the other posts say,

"No rosters, No training, No nothing", & "I hope no one gets hurt".

So do I.