PDA

View Full Version : Bmi Lhr-cai

Doobs
3rd Dec 2008, 10:23
Just after a bit of info if anyone can help.
I am flying to CAI later this month and have read on another airline forum that there is no IFE on the said route.
Can anyone give me the gen.

Thankyou

Doobs

Mr Flaps
3rd Dec 2008, 10:37
Eastern Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Middle East and Russia

On these routes, you'll also enjoy a range of inflight entertainment in business and on most routes in economy.

The above taken from flybmi.com today 3rd Dec. It all depends on the type of aircarft opertaing. To my knowledge ex bmed planes have the IFE onboard as does the new 321 (DN).

starbag
3rd Dec 2008, 10:53
You should have IFE on this route - there is a small chance that it may be operated by a reconfiged short haul plane, but pretty unlikely. The ex BMed aircraft in economy have IFE ranging from the drop down overhead screens to fully on demand personal screens, and every permutation in between! In business you'll have a personal screen, either on a loop or on demand. Be warned though, the newest aircraft with the on demand screens aren't necessarily the most reliable, so you may have to revert back to a more traditional form of IFE (window, book, paper, sleeping).

6chimes
9th Dec 2008, 10:33
And early in the new year the A330 will be operating LHR CAI which has full IFE. Not sure of the exact date the a/c is starting on the route though.

roy2711
9th Dec 2008, 18:01
looks like its gonna be 02april:ok: