PDA

View Full Version : Open Skies

IFLy4Free
2nd Dec 2008, 16:18
What is happening with them? I heard some of their cabin crew did not receive their pay last week.

SMT Member
2nd Dec 2008, 20:34
Who knows how they're doing right now, but let's look at this from a perspective of present conditions.

Should you, in the present day, come forward with a businessplan that called for a premium-market service between financial centres on opposite sides of the atlantic, the last you'll see of your banker will probably be him flinging himself out the window of his office.

I would, therefore, tend to think that the present market for flying financial bods around in style is rather dilluted. As such, it would not be outside the realms of possibility to suggest that an airline employed in such business might be suffering a tad at the moment.

Now, how well Open Skies/L'avion is financially padded to work through these times is not, however, a question I would suggest to answer with any kind of relevant knowledge. I would hope, for the benefit ot the employees, that the airline will live through this recession - because sooner or later the financial bods will plug their well-dressed butts down the expensive rows again, and order shall be restored to the world.