PDA

View Full Version : Ek Recruitment

freddi16
2nd Dec 2008, 11:04
Anybody Have An Idea When Ek Start Again With The Selection Process For Fo?

Many Thanks In Advance

Constant Speed DU
2nd Dec 2008, 11:30
Feb/March next year, they have a lot of F/O's in the shortlist holdpool awaiting an interview. They are looing to hire 150 pilots next year

skmarz
4th Dec 2008, 16:05
FWIW, I got an invite today for February interview. I had been scheduled in September and then all interviews were cancelled at that time.

CaptainProp
11th Dec 2008, 18:06
Well, I'm not sure where you guys get your info from concerning "a lot of people in the holding pool for interview" but they have new adds out today for FO recruitment..... To me this indicates that they don't have enough people to pick from for the planned interviews. Or, maybe enough, just not enough "qualified" applicants....

CP

Constant Speed DU
12th Dec 2008, 07:41
The ads have been out for a few months now - it's due to their contract with the advertising agency. I questioned it and was told that they buy advertising in year blocks etc. So they are still advertising at the mo but not recruiting. Hopefully they will in the near future.

freddi16
12th Dec 2008, 20:02
thanks for the info,about the time for reapply after the first interview is still 24months?
any chance that the recruitment reduce this period?

Mr.Shaft
12th Dec 2008, 21:28
fredd...It's actually 1 year and this time around HR might reconsider extending the expiry deadline to reapply. Have you interviewed and got placed in the hiring pool?

Obbie
13th Dec 2008, 03:26
I believe he means being interviewed and then being rejected.

In that case it is still 24 months from interview before you can
reapply

EGGW
13th Dec 2008, 06:32
There is a stack of threads on this subject, use the search function.

Thread closed

EGGW