PDA

View Full Version : Question for an Air France Pilot

sdra01
22nd Nov 2008, 22:16
i am a pilot for us airways and was looking to fly to FIH in early december. i have bought a zed fare which is essentially a flight coupon and have listed for the flight over the phone. the ticket is not your typical air france printed ticket and in the congo (FIH) they do not have computers. im afraid i may have issues getting out the country with this zed fare and was looking for advise.

Manflex55
23rd Nov 2008, 21:03
Ah ça, je dois dire que les infos concernant les vols AF sur le site ZED sont particulièrement nulles: on tombe sur une page blanche. Désolé vieux, jamais mis les pieds (ni le reste) à FIH et vu ce qui s'y passe ça ne risque pas de changer. Tu es bien courageux (ou inconscient) quand même!

5 RINGS
24th Nov 2008, 15:14
given the title of this thread, I don't think your reply is relevant dear Manflex...nor useful, but that's common place...

Me Myself
24th Nov 2008, 18:00
Hi there

If you have an e ticket, even ZED, I don't see why you should have a problem. Congo might not have computers but Air France FIH has computers; so fear not and if you want reassuances ask gound staff during your transit in Paris.
Forgive my asking: FIH ??? Do you have some kind of death wish ???

Manflex55
24th Nov 2008, 22:59
Tu m'as manqué 5 RINGS. Je pars chercher mes gants.

sdra01
25th Nov 2008, 02:03
FIH is in western congo. the bad stuff is in the east. ive got friends that live there and want to see them. supposedly the distance from the violence is like living in florida and the bad violence is in maine. hopefully all goes well.

perceval
16th Dec 2008, 20:54
comme quoi pilotes et geographie .....
Ils enseignent plus a lire les cartes ou quoi ??

Manflex55
16th Dec 2008, 22:10
Ils enseignent plus a lire les cartes ou quoi ??Si si, j'ai d'ailleurs moi-même des notions de cartomancie. Que veux-tu savoir sur ta vie?

perceval
17th Dec 2008, 18:46
oh qu'elle est belle celle la ....

bien joue