PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for module 11 ?

ahmed88
22nd Nov 2008, 02:44
the exam for module 11 is tomorrow, so just wondering, any tips here and there that would help me out ?? I'm a bit worried from this module, just because its too big, and i honestly cant remember every single bit of info in those 24 books :P

so anything that could help is welcome,

cheers,

ahmed

BAe146s make me cry
22nd Nov 2008, 11:54
EASA Part 66, Module 11 exam at the weekend - thats cruelty!

You are correct, it is a very large module to study in its entirety
BUT it can be done. It took me 2 attempts with the UKCAA.

As long as you feel confident, ie: You've studied hard and taken
example test exams, you should do ok hopefully..

Eat a few bananas, a Mars Bar & drink a Lucozade before you go in.
(It gets quite tiring and you'll need the energy..)

Study all 120 questions and mark A,B or C to THE ONES YOU KNOW.
Go over the questions that do not instantly jump out at you and
apply thought to typical aircraft applications (Best) or simple common sense(Next best) when answering.

Best of luck

BAe146??? :{:{:{

spannersatcx
22nd Nov 2008, 12:02
Sunday is not a weekend day in Bahrain!:eek:

BAe146s make me cry
22nd Nov 2008, 12:09
I guessed as much.. I still associate Middle Eastern MRO training organisations as being staffed with intelligent yet overweight
lazy Westerners, mostly ex-LAE 'When-I's'... :} Working weekends??!!

ahmed88
22nd Nov 2008, 12:25
hahah, thanks for the tips, i did go over a question bank that i have, around 720 questions, and covered the book too, its true that common sense from an aircraft design perspective does work most of the time :P. and yeah, our weekend here is Friday and sat, it used to be Thursday and Friday, but the country cant afford to sleep at home when business is still going on in other countries, so they made to fri and sat, would go for sat and sun, but fri is a religeos day and so lol, in the future perhaps.

thanks again for the help, I'll make sure i get some bananas :P.
I'll update when im done with the exam, lets hope it goes good :D.

ahmed.

BAe146s make me cry
22nd Nov 2008, 12:34
Bananas. Some people may laugh, but they do work! :ok:

Let us know how you get on & importantly,
best of luck for tomorrow!

Regards

CY333
22nd Nov 2008, 23:17
RTFQ.....
all the best

Mr KroOoB
23rd Nov 2008, 03:08
well,
first of all, you need to sit next to a nerd student ..
wake up early and write down some notes in small papers and take with you to test..

Finally Good luck .. and dnt forget to memorize the Questions so that we can get a benefit from you guys in our Exam in March..

ahmed88
23rd Nov 2008, 17:55
meh, it went 50% good and 50% not so good :P, we'll see the grades and let them tell how it went.

btw mr.kroob, @ BAS ? if so which basic ?

Mr KroOoB
23rd Nov 2008, 22:22
basic 9 i guess :)
we just started M11 ..

ahmed88
24th Nov 2008, 03:39
damn, everybody is catching up on us, damn BAS, too many breaks, they gave us a week for nothing just now, and 2 weeks before the exam, it's just retarded.

Mr KroOoB
24th Nov 2008, 19:59
bro..
by now we suppose to finish or at least finished M15.. but the problem we face is not BAS breaks but Gulf Air management.. we've been sent to OJT for March and April only .. but these guys extended our OJT to October ..
The whole Issue is that these 7 months may not be counted on our 2 years OJT after we complete the theoritical part..
We where doing M7 in March .. and another group doing the same Module.. i met on them last week and he told me that they already finished and they're doing their resits ..
Bas took many groups more than its capability, therefore, they solve this problem by routing the instructers here and there and giving its students very long breaks.

ahmed88
25th Nov 2008, 02:00
that sucks, yeah, they got greedy. according to schedule i should have finished B1 subjects on sept or oct lol, but now its gonna be around feb.

good luck mate.